Author Topic: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"  (Read 11752 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 05:51:16 PM »
These "pigs" are saving you from hebrews and other retards u fool

Great comment, gimmick.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 06:02:30 PM »
Fuck him , he was asking for it.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 06:04:32 PM »
Really wanted to hate the cop when watching the video but the guy literally couldn't have done anything more suspicious in that situation

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 06:13:51 PM »
Fuck him , he was asking for it.

This, I mean he was rooting in his jocks like he was pulling a gun. Almost looks suicide by cop

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 08:42:00 PM »
Really wanted to hate the cop when watching the video but the guy literally couldn't have done anything more suspicious in that situation

If he were doing something suspicious, they should've shot him in the leg and delivered the "suspicious" individual to a court of law.

We will never know if he was doing something illegal because that scum of this earth shot him in the heart.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2015, 08:44:43 PM »
"Nah fool"
He showed him.

Regardless of it being a cop or not, someone is aiming a loaded gun at you...just stfu and comply.  Simple logic here.
It's odd though, this never happened to anyone I know because cops are never aiming weapons at them...probably because they don't do dumb shit, then worry about acting tough.  I'm not a fan of the street thug mentality. The amount of effort to be hard all the time, must be exhausting.
We got it, you're poor and from the streets...congratulation s fool.
Finally, a cop shooting a white guy.  The media will run this for a minute and be done.  No race baiting...what a shame.
N

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 08:55:04 PM »
"Nah fool"
He showed him.

Regardless of it being a cop or not, someone is aiming a loaded gun at you...just stfu and comply.  Simple logic here.

In Pakistan or Afghanistan, yeah.

It's amazing how much leeway is given to another human being with a badge in this country.

I'm telling you, if these asshole pigs were given the job to round up all civilians in their towns and deliver them to a nearby FEMA camp, MOST would do it in a heartbeat.

COPS in this country are a cancer.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2015, 10:40:04 PM »
Shot him in the heart too (judging by how much blood had been spewed).

Now, you tell me, of all the body parts this pig of a human being had to choose from to detain this kid, he had to shoot to kill?

This is stone cold premeditated murder.

Pig should be sent to jail for the rest of his life.
once again slapper you show how much of an idiot you are..this isn't Tv where you shoot the person in the leg you are taught to shhot to stop and to aim for center mass! Double Tap baby...listen to the cop with gun pointing at you and everything will be alright

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 01:46:27 AM »
"Nah fool"
He showed him.

It's odd though, this never happened to anyone I know because cops are never aiming weapons at them...probably because they don't do dumb shit, then worry about acting tough.  I'm not a fan of the street thug mentality. The amount of effort to be hard all the time, must be exhausting.
We got it, you're poor and from the streets...congratulation s fool.
Finally, a cop shooting a white guy.  The media will run this for a minute and be done.  No race baiting...what a shame.

I didn't even hear about this until seeing it on here yesterday.

As far as shooting a leg or whatever law and order tv fantasy retardation, if the perp does happen to have a weapon, that shot didn't guarantee neutralizing the threat. Whether you like it or not, your responsibility to yourself is to not do something to get yourself killed in a position like this.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 01:52:55 AM »
was a good neegulz only stolt dem sodas RIP bruh

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 01:55:13 AM »
I suppose all you liberals just want people loitering at the 7-11 to go unpunished.  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 02:17:13 AM »
Assuming he had normal intelligence and mental health. Looked to me like he wanted to die, or at least didn't care if he would die.

Why else would someone start reaching inside their shirt, when a cop is pointing a gun at them telling them to stop and show their hands?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 02:21:03 AM »
Assuming he had normal intelligence and mental health. Looked to me like he wanted to die, or at least didn't care if he would die.

Why else would someone start reaching inside their shirt, when a cop is pointing a gun at them telling them to stop and show their hands?

Front lat spread.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 02:26:17 AM »
Totally agree.  A 9mm HP in the butt would have neutralized the situation.  Heart shot unnecessary.

So you would have shot him in the butt? And then what, wait and see what happens?

If the guy did have a gun he would have surely pulled it then because you gave him the chance to waste your life.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 02:49:37 AM »
Acting tough and defiant towards cops seems to be a typical black, or like in this case mexican culture phenomenon.

Their anger (or whatever it is) supersedes their level of intelligence and reasoning in these situations.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2015, 04:31:27 AM »
once again slapper you show how much of an idiot you are..this isn't Tv where you shoot the person in the leg you are taught to shhot to stop and to aim for center mass! Double Tap baby...listen to the cop with gun pointing at you and everything will be alright

And the fact that you are taught to kill (center of mass) doesn't fucking raise a red flag?

What the fuck is wrong with you?????

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 05:25:01 AM »
It must suck to be a cop today in big cities...

Everyone hates you

Everyone thinks youre corrupt

You put your life on the line every day

Your next encounter could be your last

Your life is surrounded by violence

You are highly scrutinized and all your judgement calls are questioned

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 06:34:24 AM »
It must suck to be part of a group of people deputized to uphold the law and to serve and protect the citizens that ratify those laws into place every four years.

It must suck to have to overreact to an idiot thug by killing him in cold blood, even though the law specifically says that you MUST deliver that individual to the courts of law, where his integrity and actions are to be judged.

It must suck reacting to individuals you are SWORN to serve and protect by acting like an American soldier in downtown Falujah.

It must suck SO GODDAMN hard to know that even though your overreactions have their own TV channel, you don't even have one of the 10 deadliest jobs in America. Farmers have a higher fatality rate than you.

Fucking backstabbing pussies! Doing this to your OWN fucking people.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 06:35:14 AM »

Everyone hates you

Comes from years of corruption

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 06:47:34 AM »
Did he died?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2015, 07:12:27 AM »

Everyone hates you

oh brother...what a bunch of horseshit  ::)   It's a job.  This isn't Vietnam where guys are drafted.  They signed up for this shit most likely because it's the only work they're qualified to do that comes with decent pay and benefits.  I'm sure some do it our of a sense of moral duty but a hell of lot do it for the ego trip.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2015, 07:18:02 AM »
This might have been a tragic accident. I don't think the cop will be blamed, but the victim might have listened to music, hence the earphones, and not heard the commands from the police until last moments when he tried to take his earphones and put them in his clothes or something. I don't think so, but it's possible.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2015, 07:54:16 AM »
If he were doing something suspicious, they should've shot him in the leg and delivered the "suspicious" individual to a court of law.

We will never know if he was doing something illegal because that scum of this earth shot him in the heart.

Lmao, oh boy.   ::)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2015, 08:23:26 AM »
The confrontation • When the three men left 7-Eleven, Cruz activated his body camera and approached them. Taylor's brother and cousin can be seen raising their hands immediately, but Taylor turns and walks away. After a few steps, he places his hands in his pants and keeps walking.

"Get your hands out, now!" Cruz can be heard shouting.

Taylor turns and faces Cruz with his hands in his pants. When ordered to show his hands, Taylor can be heard saying something to Cruz, which investigators interpreted as "Nah, fool."

Taylor then lifts his shirt with one hand. His other hand cannot be seen in the video, but officers reported it was "in a drawing motion," Gill said, illustrating with his right hand, drawing cross-body, as if holding a weapon.

"Get 'em out!" Cruz can be heard shouting as he fires twice quickly at Taylor. Taylor's body crumples as the bullets strike him.  

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58472404-78/taylor-cruz-hands-gill.html.csp

Dillon Taylor had been wanted on a $25,000 bench warrant “for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions,”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/25/ferguson-could-spark-renewed-interest-utah-case/#ixzz3cIRrEkJ1
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2015, 09:37:54 AM »
Did he died?

No brah, he recovered within a few days turned out to just be a flesh would. He's going for his pro card at the nationals this year.