Author Topic: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"  (Read 11758 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: "Stay with ME, Stay with me BUDDY!"
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2015, 09:42:10 AM »
Assuming he had normal intelligence and mental health. Looked to me like he wanted to die, or at least didn't care if he would die.

Why else would someone start reaching inside their shirt, when a cop is pointing a gun at them telling them to stop and show their hands?

Wasn't he wearing headphones and was going to turn off the music?

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2015, 10:26:34 AM »
And the fact that you are taught to kill (center of mass) doesn't fucking raise a red flag?

What the fuck is wrong with you?????
taught to shoot to stop..not kill but if he dies he dies...now if he was armed and the cop waited the cop would be dead..in a civilized society obey the man in uniform or accept the outcome..each post you make slapped your contempt is more evident. No doubt a 125 lb troll hiding in his moms basement but will cry the first time the cops don't help you

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2015, 10:50:55 AM »
Watching some kid breath his last breath is tough but Taylor looked like he wanted to go out via suicide by cop.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2015, 10:56:04 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2015, 11:19:10 AM »
Eh, probably wasn't gonna write Beethoven's 6th.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2015, 04:20:01 PM »

I was gonna say Beethoven's 9th.  :-\
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 04:28:43 PM »
I was gonna say Beethoven's 9th.  :-\

I wonder what people said when Beethoven died.

"It wasn't like he didn't already write his 9th?"

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
Did he died?

A

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2015, 05:07:57 PM »
Pigs gonna pig.

Should have drawn a muzzle flash coming out of the gun... :D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2015, 08:21:30 AM »
Not excusing the officer, but ... if the greasy fuck would have suspended his 'hood attitude for one bloody minute he'd still be alive.

When a peace officer has his firearm pointed at you and demands you follow his directions, just do it. How difficult is this?

This wasn't some isolated alley in the dead of night with not another soul around.

Do what's told of you and before you know it you're on your way.

And if you've been up to no good, well, you're busted. Take it like a man.

X1000!
Mr. AZ 2003

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2015, 09:42:19 AM »

Wow, how the mighty have fallen. Why even take these roles, can't pay more than 50k?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »
Wow, how the mighty have fallen. Why even take these roles, can't pay more than 50k?

Probably typecast as an oafish St. Bernard; but still, $50k buys lots of chew toys.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2015, 03:38:21 AM »
taught to shoot to stop..not kill but if he dies he dies...now if he was armed and the cop waited the cop would be dead..in a civilized society obey the man in uniform or accept the outcome..each post you make slapped your contempt is more evident. No doubt a 125 lb troll hiding in his moms basement but will cry the first time the cops don't help you

"Civilized society"? Did you not just see the video? O. H. M. Y. G. O. D.

Fact of the matter is that the Pig shot and killed and unarmed man. He could've chosen to shoot him on both arms and/or legs. But he chose the heart. Murder. It will be increasingly more difficult for pigs to get judges to side with them because of the social tension, so I suggest pigs take it down a few notches or they run the risk of turning their townsfolk against them. And it doesn't look good for our "civilized society" when the population turns against their police.

And as far as me goes... You couldn't be more way off. But then again, you don't need to know what I look like, just what I have to say.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2015, 03:42:28 AM »

Fact of the matter is that the Pig shot and killed and unarmed man. He could've chosen to shoot him on both arms and/or legs. But he chose the heart. Murder. It will be increasingly more difficult for pigs to get judges to side with them because of the social tension, so I suggest pigs take it down a few notches or they run the risk of turning their townsfolk against them. And it doesn't look good for our "civilized society" when the population turns against their police.

And as far as me goes... You couldn't be more way off. But then again, you don't need to know what I look like, just what I have to say.

:)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2015, 09:34:17 AM »

The whole reason the cop shot was he thought the kid was armed, why should he take that gamble over some little fuckass urbanite??

I think someone that has a gun can still shoot when shot in the leg.

Slapper, do your personal beliefs and opinions contradict the general consensus over 90% of the time? It might be because you're usually wrong, my misguided friend.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2015, 09:48:44 AM »
A stunt like this pulled out in any european country would end with the cop being ass raped in jail for a very long time.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2015, 10:14:44 AM »
Put that pig on a sandwich.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2015, 11:45:36 AM »
A stunt like this pulled out in any european country would end with the cop being ass raped in jail for a very long time.

Cops there carry Silly String, so no jail rape.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2015, 07:28:59 PM »
The whole reason the cop shot was he thought the kid was armed, why should he take that gamble over some little fuckass urbanite??

He "thought" the kid was armed? And that's enough of a reason for the pig to shoot someone on the heart? Maybe... Maybe he could've made sure the guy had a weapon and THEN shoot to neutralize (on the leg or arm or hand)? Shooting to kill should only be the case when the suspect has shown a weapon and has made clear that he is a danger to himself, the pig and any bystanders.  

I think someone that has a gun can still shoot when shot in the leg.

See what I'm saying? First sentence you say the pig thought the dead dude had a weapon. Now you're dropping all insinuations and say that he HAD a gun. Did he or did he not have a gun?

Slapper, do your personal beliefs and opinions contradict the general consensus over 90% of the time? It might be because you're usually wrong, my misguided friend.

This is what I do with general consensus:

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2015, 07:35:10 PM »
Not excusing the officer, but ... if the greasy fuck would have suspended his 'hood attitude for one bloody minute he'd still be alive.

When a peace officer has his firearm pointed at you and demands you follow his directions, just do it. How difficult is this?

This wasn't some isolated alley in the dead of night with not another soul around.

Do what's told of you and before you know it you're on your way.

And if you've been up to no good, well, you're busted. Take it like a man.

Funny stuff. I assume you mean White on Black, not any other Police/Civilian mixture.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2015, 11:49:55 AM »
Funny stuff. I assume you mean White on Black, not any other Police/Civilian mixture.

Hands Up, Don't Shoot.

#blacklivesmatter

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2015, 02:17:16 PM »
Some people still long for the days of the old fashioned Wild West duel in which the sheriff can't draw his gun and shoot until the bad guy does.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2015, 02:28:38 PM »
Some people still long for the days of the old fashioned Wild West duel in which the sheriff can't draw his gun and shoot until the bad guy does.

Why didn't the Old West sheriff aim for an arm or leg instead?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2015, 03:30:49 AM »

Passive aggressive types always show up.

To think all we're asking is for pigs to think twice about shooting to kill...