Author Topic: where are they now.....the g4p elite......vol. I  (Read 28552 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Did Cormier ever do g4p?
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2016, 04:00:19 PM »
David LaChapelle was the photog, the girl in that photo is the club kid / Transsexual model Amanda Lepore -

Yes that's the guy, I was hammered once at a girls house and I started browsing through this big photo book she had and came across that pic.

Guess no bodybuilder is that "straight" where your body is only truly worshipped by other men, women aren't into massive bodybuilders, fat millionaires is what they're really into.
S

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 07:56:54 PM »

Ahmo Hight does not take kindly to disrespect -

http://www.swnewsmedia.com/chaska_herald/news/public_safety/woman-charged-with-stabbing-man-with-scissors/article_adaa0e5e-f79a-5289-bef0-1cbba3e8b788.html .

So she is she is the one who destroyed his tricep ?

I thought someone on here said he fell off a bike on g.hb

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2016, 08:00:15 PM »

I'd Do Her!!...She's still got the 80's Hairdo for the occasion, just like Old Times!!.... ;D

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »
I'd Do Her!!...She's still got the 80's Hairdo for the occasion, just like Old Times!!.... ;D

How the mighty have fallen!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2016, 12:31:44 AM »

That was me who said he fell of a Mt bike when riding with his son.

He hasn't been with ahmo for a long time.

Remember she's the one who fot choked who he got arrested in like 96/97?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2016, 12:32:58 AM »

That's just a Midwest Norwegian meth junkie Booker haircut.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2016, 05:20:06 AM »
Never heard of her, but apparently she looked nice, several decades ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmo_Hight

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2016, 05:27:23 AM »
there no reason to believe he was not 100% straight. until proven otherwise the rumors should stop.

;D ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »
According to a European pro who stayed in my house a few years back while guest posting here there's a few black USA pros from the 90s/2000s with hep C and the like. One pro used have show organisers book whores for him while guest posing, two USA pros were fucking the same tranny too apparently, and Dan hill only turned pro because he threatened to sue the ifbb if he didn't get a pro card after winning a show, junior worlds or something.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2016, 08:07:29 PM »
According to a European pro who stayed in my house a few years back while guest posting here there's a few black USA pros from the 90s/2000s with hep C and the like. One pro used have show organisers book whores for him while guest posing, two USA pros were fucking the same tranny too apparently, and Dan hill only turned pro because he threatened to sue the ifbb if he didn't get a pro card after winning a show, junior worlds or something.

I'm sure a lot of guys have hep c. Suprised I don't have it considering all the shit I've done and needles I've reused. (Never shared though... Butvthatbshitbis easy to get)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: where are they now.....the g4p elite......vol. I
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2017, 01:21:20 PM »
Is this guy Marty Champions?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2017, 03:40:06 PM »
g4p emperor still livin the dream.....

His forehead leads me to believe he loves giving fivehead... or vice versa.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2017, 04:23:09 PM »

Christ!  :o Can't we establish some sort of warning to people scrolling through threads that there may be a f**king tent-pole on the horizon!?  I still haven't completely gotten over Tom Prince 'pointing' at me! (Or the way that Ozladil[sp?] scowled out of the screen at me for that matter...)

And please tell me that somebody lifted that from somewhere else and posted it for the crack - he didn't do that himself, did he..?  I mean, what kind of a sane man wou... oh.. ... erm.. yeah, right....  ...I forgot...  :P

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2017, 04:30:41 PM »
And please tell me that somebody lifted that from somewhere else and posted it for the crack - he didn't do that himself, did he..?  I mean, what kind of a sane man wou... oh.. ... erm.. yeah, right....  ...I forgot...  :P

Waddy did it himself back in the day.

Who's sane on Getbig anyways these days...
Q

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2017, 10:14:08 PM »
Christian Guzman doing very well still

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2017, 07:56:49 AM »
Checkout Chris Duffy massive gut scar, in the 1st page pic. I guess that massive dildo did some damage.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2017, 08:49:55 AM »
Christ!  :o Can't we establish some sort of warning to people scrolling through threads that there may be a f**king tent-pole on the horizon!?  I still haven't completely gotten over Tom Prince 'pointing' at me! (Or the way that Ozladil[sp?] scowled out of the screen at me for that matter...)

And please tell me that somebody lifted that from somewhere else and posted it for the crack - he didn't do that himself, did he..?  I mean, what kind of a sane man wou... oh.. ... erm.. yeah, right....  ...I forgot...  :P

When surfing getbig always make sure the whole family is gathered around the PC... relatives often have no way to gauge an elite level shmoe by just starring at them during dinner.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2017, 06:04:03 AM »
I friggin' hate Chris Duffy. Had to work with the guy stripping in LA when I was funding my bodybuilding. The guy's brain is so burnt out; too many recreational drugs. He should have known better.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2017, 06:10:08 AM »
I friggin' hate Chris Duffy. Had to work with the guy stripping in LA when I was funding my bodybuilding. The guy's brain is so burnt out; too many recreational drugs. He should have known better.

What do you mean with burnt out?

How did it manifest itself on stage etc?

What did he do that would justify the "should have known better"-comment?
Q

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2017, 10:57:07 AM »
Isn't he over 60 yo right now? Who cares. Not me.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2017, 11:06:30 AM »
Burnt Out: As in his mental and speech pattern seem to be affected by the recreational drugs he's taken.

Performing on Stage: He acted like he had too many drinks or was high and not all there or totally coherent.

Should Have know Better: Working in clubs, there are tons of rec drugs offered to strippers. I am there to make money and not get high. The bodybuilders get hired to do a job, not get high with help from the crowd.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2017, 11:10:48 AM »
^^^ Epic bump....

David LaChapelle was the photog, the girl in that photo is the club kid / Transsexual model Amanda Lepore -

So that's a genuine post-op mangina?  Hmmm....

T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2017, 01:09:00 PM »
His gaze is so "off".

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2017, 01:16:58 PM »
Christ!  :o Can't we establish some sort of warning to people scrolling through threads that there may be a f**king tent-pole on the horizon!?  I still haven't completely gotten over Tom Prince 'pointing' at me! (Or the way that Ozladil[sp?] scowled out of the screen at me for that matter...)

And please tell me that somebody lifted that from somewhere else and posted it for the crack - he didn't do that himself, did he..?  I mean, what kind of a sane man wou... oh.. ... erm.. yeah, right....  ...I forgot...  :P

Outed as a total getbig n00b!!

I agree about the warning ;D :D