Author Topic: Legs and Diet  (Read 809 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Legs and Diet
« on: June 05, 2015, 05:58:46 PM »
I have pretty good legs even w/o training them much so I mostly just focus on upper body.  I can put muscle on my legs pretty easily but have been there and done that and really don't care much about them being big.  But I do care about looking lean and burning calories.  Recently it hit me that If I care about being lean I should try to add muscle anywhere as easily as I can.  The metabolically active muscle will mean I am burning more calories maintaining.

If you can readily add muscle anywhere do it because it makes it easier to stay lean.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Re: Legs and Diet
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 07:14:11 PM »
Did you mean to write that in your diary instead of here????

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 07:30:18 PM »
Did you mean to write that in your diary instead of here????

No, I was pointing out that for several years I have given up easy calorie burning muscle unnecessarily and encourage others not to make the same mistake.  Plus I thought it was funny I had never thought of it before.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 08:37:22 PM »
I have pretty good legs even w/o training them much so I mostly just focus on upper body.  I can put muscle on my legs pretty easily but have been there and done that and really don't care much about them being big.  But I do care about looking lean and burning calories.  Recently it hit me that If I care about being lean I should try to add muscle anywhere as easily as I can.  The metabolically active muscle will mean I am burning more calories maintaining.

If you can readily add muscle anywhere do it because it makes it easier to stay lean.
This is absolutely astounding!  Tell us more.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 11:20:09 PM »
The leaner you get the better every body part is going to look within reason. Check out the 90s guys compared to today. No way near as heavy, but aesthetically better.