Author Topic: test flu ?  (Read 875 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
test flu ?
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:06:44 AM »
A friend of mine injected one sust nile (old batch). 72 hours later after a heavy leg press workout he started to feel bad, no pip, just general weakness. Like a flu. He was hot all night long and can't sleep. Then pain in the knee and lower back, then headache, no appetite, and sweating like hell. After a shower he got cold and shaking. Then muscle cramp in the neck, finally it gets better but he lost two day of training.

He injected sust alone, he already used the same batch but mixed with bold and everything was ok.

Does that mean the gear is bad ? overdosed ? Should he use the sust mixed to ease the absorption ?
Does vit c and aspirine are all he needs ?
asstropin

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: test flu ?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 01:44:24 PM »
doesnt mean anything
some people get it even at low dosages

i sometimes got sick when i pushed into higher dosages that i havent ran before

he could be allergic to one of the esters of sustanon too though. very uncommon but allegedly happens.

he runs boldenone too you mentioned?
many people get these symptons from even moderate dosages of EQ.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
Re: test flu ?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 10:45:13 AM »
Might have to do with the immune system shock that the hormones can put the body in...That's why all of these BS clinical "trials" that have been used have been geared towards TRT being detrimental to the persons immune system as if they're injecting you with AIDS or something...Reason i say trt rather than higher doses is because there are obviously little to no clinical trials that are credible on steroid users in lab tests etc because many are illegal in the states..People in general just don't care and users are frowned upon..

I think you're budy will realize overtime that they actually will strengthen the immune system rather than put it in the shitter...Although the initial shock period can last a big