Author Topic: PCT question  (Read 1083 times)

solaire

• Getbig I
PCT question
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:51:24 PM »
I am running tren A and prop.  What do you guys think I should do for PCT? 
Right now I have caber, aromasin, clomid, and HCG.  I kiinda stocked up.  This is my first Tren cycle.  Thanks

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: PCT question
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:33:36 AM »
PCT is pretty irrelevant IMO if your only going off for a short break you can run some HCG and nolva for a couple weeks but it usually takes longer than 6-8 week breaks to get your natural production back online.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 12:18:13 PM »
I am running tren A and prop.  What do you guys think I should do for PCT? 
Right now I have caber, aromasin, clomid, and HCG.  I kiinda stocked up.  This is my first Tren cycle.  Thanks

Sell the hcg and clomid to someone and buy another vial of prop

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »

Sell the hcg and clomid to someone and buy another vial of prop

best advice the OP will ever get

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 08:37:12 AM »
Ignore if on TRT or if are looking to start another cycle soon* If you're looking to make a full recovery i would use clomid and nolva for pct.. using clomid dosed higher than the nolva and time-on = time off.. Once PCT is done get bloods 6 weeks after and see where your levels are at compared to before..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 10:18:04 AM »
Ignore if on TRT or if are looking to start another cycle soon* If you're looking to make a full recovery i would use clomid and nolva for pct.. using clomid dosed higher than the nolva and time-on = time off.. Once PCT is done get bloods 6 weeks after and see where your levels are at compared to before..

you say time on=time off. But why? if after pct and 6 weeks after (which I think is a good time to wait, not that I do...) and the blood work is good, why not go back on?

Let's say the pct is 4 weeks, add the 6 weeks after, that's 10 weeks. if a guy is on for say 20, this could be good enough yet you say time on= time off.

I kinda disagree with that. 20 weeks off=95% of gains lost.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 10:21:29 AM »
you say time on=time off. But why? if after pct and 6 weeks after (which I think is a good time to wait, not that I do...) and the blood work is good, why not go back on?

Let's say the pct is 4 weeks, add the 6 weeks after, that's 10 weeks. if a guy is on for say 20, this could be good enough yet you say time on= time off.

I kinda disagree with that. 20 weeks off=95% of gains lost.

I think the common theme with many guys that aren't B&C or don't eventually want to be, is that they wanna look good during certain times of the year. They run their cycle in April, and look good for the summer...This is the target audience i believe i am speaking to in this post..I could be wrong but..nontheless..I am saying what is best for RECOVERY purposes WHILST being able to achieve those desired goals..In the event that these people wanna look good for the rest of the year, and not just that given time-frame..Well..My recommendations would be different..I try to cater my advice towards different target audiences as everyone has different goals..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 10:26:16 AM »
I think the common theme with many guys that aren't B&C or don't eventually want to be, is that they wanna look good during certain times of the year. They run their cycle in April, and look good for the summer...This is the target audience i believe i am speaking to in this post..I could be wrong but..nontheless..I am saying what is best for RECOVERY purposes WHILST being able to achieve those desired goals..In the event that these people wanna look good for the rest of the year, and not just that given time-frame..Well..My recommendations would be different..I try to cater my advice towards different target audiences as everyone has different goals..

But if they start in april and juice all summer, that is like a 5 month cycle! Must be hell coming off that. Every guy I've seen say they will do a 4 monther, end up blasting and cruising, lol!  Don't blame them...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 10:31:35 AM »
But if they start in april and juice all summer, that is like a 5 month cycle! Must be hell coming off that. Every guy I've seen say they will do a 4 monther, end up blasting and cruising, lol!  Don't blame them...

I don't blame them either..The mental and physical aspects of it can be pretty bad and it could just deter their progress that they've spent money and worked hard for...In some events people have good enough genetics to be able to recover fine after such long cycles and messing with their hormones etc..Those are the lucky ones...Unfortunately that is not most of us  8) :'(