Author Topic: Baitollah Abbaspour - Another PRO almost kicked the bucket!  (Read 13654 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Another PRO almost kicked the bucket!
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »
Sure, health woes and a lengthy hospital stay will devastate one's physique, but still, a serious weight trainer (like, say, one who earns professional status in the world's leading bodybuilding federation) should retain a SEMBLANCE of a muscular build. If only in fundamental structure and muscle density.

In my over 30 years being involved intimately with muscle sports, it truly pains me to say, but, yeah, these "elite" bodybuilding twerps really are "all drugs".

The endless examples to prove this have become too much to deny.

I think the internet has been the biggest exposer of bodybuilding truths. The veil of mystique has been forever lifted.

Lift like any other college-age male and eat a relatively large amount of food (clean or semi-clean), but invest fully in a regime of anabolic drugs and hormones, and have a good response to said aids and a optimal natural skeletal/muscular structure, and you're 90 percent there to a pro card.

Just the way it is.

The greatest achievement is basically the sheer willingness/stupidity (take your pick) to risk it all with frightening drug/body abuse. 

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2015, 06:27:58 PM »
Agree 100% Fortress.

No one wants to believe it's all drugs and the only truth to that is without the genetics (meaning the ability to respond to the drugs as well as the training and dieting) drugs won't do for one guy what they do for another. Take a guy who responded well to training and eating alone and there's a good chance he'll respond well on the drugs and probably on minimal doses to begin with (which is why people hate on some of the pros who say I only use however much; these guys usually have longevity in the sport so I tend to believe them). Other guys bust our asses and no amount of drugs will ever make us look like our "heroes."

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2015, 07:02:35 PM »
My first thought was how long did it take until he could write his name. Had to be in the fifth grade.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2015, 07:17:38 PM »
Hopefully Rami lamee ding dong is next up on the Road to Dialysis.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2015, 06:01:44 AM »
Hope he filled out his donor card and left those calves to Dennis Wolf.

Epic pre-tanned life savers ;D ;D ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2015, 07:16:33 AM »
Being hospitalized, you'll lose some size...but it's a radical change the more drugs you were on.
I broke my ankle a few years back and thought, there go my gains.  I didn't lift and just ate consistent and clean.  After a month or so, I barely lost anything.  A benefit of training without drugs.  And at the end of the day, it must suck to know when you stop all the shots, you will lose a ton.
Another testament to drug use is, the number of people who train like pussies, yet still make tremendous gains.  I see it often.  No heart, just genetics, drugs, and a middle school girl lifting mentality.  People always have an excuse to put in low effort.  Usually, the mind muscle connection jokers doing 135 on military...weighing 220lbs lean.
Bbing is a joke these days on a whole.
N

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2015, 07:25:37 AM »
Now he has more room to strap C-4 around his torso and die for allah

Lmao

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2015, 08:10:53 AM »
I don't know how many of you actually have had operations or serious hospital stays...

I've seen it many times, most recently my cousin who had a cyst in his intestine. Regular guy, about 5'11", 180lbs, works a normal job and is in fair shape but Does not train at all.

2 weeks in the hospital and the guy looked like Christian Bale in the machinist. So if a person who doesn't train seriously, can lose so much muscle tissue, why would a bodybuilder be exempt in the same circumstances? You stop moving and eating and who knows what else, your body will eat away at muscle tissue before anything else. Anyone in a hospital bed for weeks or months at a time goes down the same road he did...it's not up for debate.

The real test, which we probably won't see or hear about, is the first month he's out of the hospital and training and eating again (without any anabolics) and granted that he doesn't have food restrictions from his illness...I'm willing to bet he will put back on 50% of what he lost in 4-6 weeks time just by having a steady training/diet plan.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2015, 09:08:50 AM »
Being hospitalized, you'll lose some size...but it's a radical change the more drugs you were on.
I broke my ankle a few years back and thought, there go my gains.  I didn't lift and just ate consistent and clean.  After a month or so, I barely lost anything.  A benefit of training without drugs.  And at the end of the day, it must suck to know when you stop all the shots, you will lose a ton.
Another testament to drug use is, the number of people who train like pussies, yet still make tremendous gains.  I see it often.  No heart, just genetics, drugs, and a middle school girl lifting mentality.  People always have an excuse to put in low effort.  Usually, the mind muscle connection jokers doing 135 on military...weighing 220lbs lean.
Bbing is a joke these days on a whole.
x2
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284660.0

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »

At least he has the support of his husband.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:34 PM »
x2
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284660.0

Hey Musclecenter I remember that one !!!   You risk your live to take care of a cat. Now I am sure you don't eat them !!!!!!
Says Dr Dutch... 8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2015, 12:05:55 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Baitollah Abbaspour - Another PRO almost kicked the bucket!
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »
Is he pumping iron again, like his brother in arms Daz Ball?