Author Topic: What is the bottom line when it comes to the importance of food VS steroids?  (Read 1672 times)

Brutal Triceps

What is the actual truth when it comes to food and caloric requirements in order to build muscle optimally while using steroids?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Don't eat enough to get fat but do eat over Maintenance and u grow.

oni

• Getbig IV
Don't eat enough to get fat but do eat over Maintenance and u grow.

Pretty much lol
0.5kg/week gain will give 6 months of bulking if you're lean

herraisland

• Getbig III
not sure on this one my biggest cycle was:

900mg test
700mg tren a
1gr npp
50mg dbol

and i grew very big

im using much less now and im eating more and i have never been bigger. i would say food is always more important. tho i have a friend who was very addicted to amphetamines and he used a lot of AAS ! he didnt sleep much or eat and he was always way bigger than me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Pretty much lol
0.5kg/week gain will give 6 months of bulking if you're lean
true

start out lean and grow VERY SLOWLY

the concept of "bulking and gaining a ton of weight because im on AAS" is fucking retarded. you just go back and forth between gaining tons of water for a couple weeks and then starting to cut because you feel fat.
the "YOURE ON TREN, YOU NEED TO EAT A TON" is complete steroid.com bullshit

i always aimed for 1kg gain a week but realized that this was too much even on a shitton of AAS

this time im aiming for 0.5kg a week
works MUCH BETTER
also ill balance out every fucking 100 kcals that i ate over my plan the next day. no cheats (in terms of total calories. of course i eat dirty shit here and there)

strength of course comes much slower, which is kinda depressing.
 but i look a billion times better, still great conditioning, all my striations still there, not bloated to fuck and back.
 5 weeks into bulking now, still lookin pretty good. ill probably aim for at least 16 weeks this bulk when usually i felt like i was too fat after 6-7 weeks.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
not sure on this one my biggest cycle was:

900mg test
700mg tren a
1gr npp
50mg dbol

and i grew very big

im using much less now and im eating more and i have never been bigger. i would say food is always more important. tho i have a friend who was very addicted to amphetamines and he used a lot of AAS ! he didnt sleep much or eat and he was always way bigger than me.

falco

• Getbig V
More protein= more muscle.
Sterons should be present .

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
true

start out lean and grow VERY SLOWLY

the concept of "bulking and gaining a ton of weight because im on AAS" is fucking retarded. you just go back and forth between gaining tons of water for a couple weeks and then starting to cut because you feel fat.
the "YOURE ON TREN, YOU NEED TO EAT A TON" is complete steroid.com bullshit

i always aimed for 1kg gain a week but realized that this was too much even on a shitton of AAS

this time im aiming for 0.5kg a week

I agree with this 100%^ Nothing is better than making slow, lean gains and when you try to cut the fat you'll spare more muscle because it will take less time and you can eat in a less caloric restricted diet because you aren't in a rush to lose fat because you already look good anyway..I wouldn't say do anything crazy with the cals but i think a rough estimate based on dosages and some trail and error would put you where you need to be
works MUCH BETTER
also ill balance out every fucking 100 kcals that i ate over my plan the next day. no cheats (in terms of total calories. of course i eat dirty shit here and there)

strength of course comes much slower, which is kinda depressing.
 but i look a billion times better, still great conditioning, all my striations still there, not bloated to fuck and back.
 5 weeks into bulking now, still lookin pretty good. ill probably aim for at least 16 weeks this bulk when usually i felt like i was too fat after 6-7 weeks.