Author Topic: Attention Phil Heath  (Read 9545 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Attention Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 09:18:14 AM »
Yeah!!!  :D

Hey Phil - I hope you get AIDS. Not the Magic Johnson kind, but the gay kind.

I'm sure we can get tbombz to mount Phil to inject a dose of grade A bunny virus.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 09:18:28 AM »
If Phil comes in at 100%, he will win.

If he comes in at 80% again, he will lose.

Ramy & Cedric are closing the gap... they will be top 5 (at the very least).

Everybody hypes up Cedric. I'm tired of that bullshit
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 09:19:20 AM »
I'm going on a hunger strike until the golden age of bodybuilding returns
a

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

I like a Man who says what he thinks... :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2015, 09:27:49 AM »
Everybody hypes up Cedric. I'm tired of that bullshit

You don't think that he can make the top 5?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 09:28:42 AM »
If Kai Greene hired Sev as his trainer he would be Mr. Olympia. Maybe also hire Musclecenter as a motivational coach.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 09:30:42 AM »
You don't think that he can make the top 5?

No Order: Phil, Kai, Wolf, Rhoden, Ramy, Branch (gifted again)

So, no.
a

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 09:33:32 AM »
If Kai Greene hired Sev as his trainer he would be Mr. Olympia. Maybe also hire Musclecenter as a motivational coach.
Musclecenter knows more about training than them all put together.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2015, 09:35:59 AM »
lol at saying you're here to inform, instead of preaching and spewing the same crap over and over again.  You're not saving anyone here. You're delusional. I think most people find your crackpot ideas pretty humorous  :D :D

Yes, you are whining when people don't accept your "facts."

Ohhh, that sounds like a threat. "I won't win. A fair warning."  Oh no, what ever will I do?  ??? ??? :'( :'( I am so scared. :(

I think you get tired of my preaching and are upset it wont stop. It wont.  You're going to have to accept it. You have no clue what happens in PMs or anything else on this site.  You can find it humorous.  That's your business. We saw your meltdown when you rejected Christ a few weeks ago.  We know where you stand. It's going to get a 1st class ticket to hell for eternity. I find it hilarious you meltdown that is religion induced. You need Christ in your life. Bad. You sound like whiny teenager. lolol

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2015, 09:36:24 AM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish in your post, but the way you wrote it it sounds like you are quite hateful and jealous of someone you probably don't know at all except for the little you have seen and heard about him.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2015, 09:37:08 AM »
I think you get tired of my preaching and are upset it wont stop. It wont.  You're going to have to accept it. You have no clue what happens in PMs or anything else on this site.  You can find it humorous.  That's your business. We saw your meltdown when you rejected Christ a few weeks ago.  We know where you stand. It's going to get a 1st class ticket to hell for eternity. I find it hilarious you meltdown that is religion induced. You need Christ in your life. Bad. You sound like whiny teenager. lolol

I'm glad that I now know that GetBig is the place I can truly accept Christ.   :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2015, 09:37:55 AM »
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish in your post, but the way you wrote it it sounds like you are quite hateful and jealous of someone you probably don't know at all except for the little you have seen and heard about him.  

He cheated on his wife who had cancer. I think the OP isn't too far off base
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2015, 09:38:48 AM »
I'm glad that I now know that GetBig is the place I can truly accept Christ.   :D

You can accept him and change your ways anywhere.  Hope this helps.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2015, 09:40:21 AM »
I think you get tired of my preaching and are upset it wont stop. It wont.  You're going to have to accept it. You have no clue what happens in PMs or anything else on this site.  You can find it humorous.  That's your business. We saw your meltdown when you rejected Christ a few weeks ago.  We know where you stand. It's going to get a 1st class ticket to hell for eternity. I find it hilarious you meltdown that is religion induced. You need Christ in your life. Bad. You sound like whiny teenager. lolol

Meltdown because someone does not accept your delusional ideas of religion.  :D :D

You are lost and cannot find your way back. I hope that you come to see reality.

Rejected Christ a few weeks ago? Ive been rejecting Christ for quite a number of years now. lol
X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2015, 09:42:10 AM »
hey pal
I've talked with Phil numerous times in person -I'm just not a fan of his or his life choices
Thanks for your post though it truly added a lot to the discussion
w

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2015, 09:42:16 AM »
Meltdown because someone does not accept your delusional ideas of religion.  :D :D

You are lost and cannot find your way back. I hope that you come to see reality.

The Bible states few will make it to heaven.  I'm not melting down at all. You're not one of the few.  You're one of the many that will burn in hell. I feel sorry for you.
It is you that is lost.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2015, 09:42:45 AM »
You can accept him and change your ways anywhere.  Hope this helps.

Even in hell?  ???
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2015, 09:45:18 AM »
Fire at will boys! We all know PHIL HEATH is reading this!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2015, 09:46:04 AM »
Can you imagine the shit storm if he came on here responding to all this in the same way he does on social media?  :D

He doesn't have the balls. He would be soiling his posing trunks at the very thought of it. I dare him to come here and face the getbig music. He is a coward, a raging degenerate, who would rather inject copious amounts of drugs, and hawk fart powder to dumb teenagers, than get a real career.

Come on Phil, get down to the thunderdome, you duplicitous cretin.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2015, 09:46:05 AM »
Even in hell?  ???

Too late by then. :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »
I remember when Phil came here last year and everyone was on his nuts. It was fucking pathetic.  I was the only telling people to get off his nuts.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2015, 09:48:17 AM »
Meltdown because someone does not accept your delusional ideas of religion.  :D :D

Rejected Christ a few weeks ago? Ive been rejecting Christ for quite a number of years now. lol

Your most recent rejection is the only one I'm aware of.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2015, 09:51:11 AM »
I remember when Phil came here last year and everyone was on his nuts. It was fucking pathetic.  I was the only telling people to get off his nuts.

Rest assured, if he dares to show his nostrils here again, I will be here waiting to boo and laugh as he skulks off after taking a verbal bashing.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2015, 09:53:22 AM »
hi Phil!  Welcome!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2015, 10:40:55 AM »
If heaven is a place full of born agains I would prefer hell. At least I can have a threesome there.