Author Topic: Attention Phil Heath  (Read 9588 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Attention Phil Heath
« on: June 11, 2015, 06:28:07 AM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Attention Phil Heath
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:32:07 AM »
j

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:37:46 AM »
Yeah!!!  :D

Hey Phil - I hope you get AIDS. Not the Magic Johnson kind, but the gay kind.
a

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 06:49:07 AM »
Phil, I know you are reading this, you little shit.

Your nostrils are starting to overpower your other body parts. Stop training them now if you want a shot at the O.
Also, that shitty neckless you wear, it makes you look like a complete idiot. Grow a set, and stop whining on social media like a little bitch.

Ps. You have stage 2 philumbolism and you LLS.

PPs. I will also be there to boo and laugh when you lose.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 06:53:26 AM »
Ramy will take over this year.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 06:55:47 AM »
In all seriousness, we all know that Philubolism will be gifted his 5th and final, so long as he does come in a complete mess. This "sport" is so crooked that the true victor (2007 pun intended) rarely wins.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 06:58:06 AM »
Phil,
When I was a kid there was an occasion where I got very sick and thus had to receive my medication via suppository. It was one of the worst feelings of my life. How do you do this with a full errect penis on a regular basis? 

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 07:08:55 AM »
 ;D :D ;D
This thread delivers

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 08:17:24 AM »
Hahahaha!  These I hate Phil threads and posts by Naturalwonder and automation are gold. Very sophomoric but hilarious and I feel the same way on some of the stuff. Please someone, anyone beat this dickhead. No homo.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 08:22:48 AM »
Phil is not going to lose this year. He is the poster boy for bodybuilding. Blue eyes, educated, well-spoken, etc.

Ramy - can barely speak English.

Kai - well, where do we even begin?

Besides Ramy and Kai, no one else is a thread to Phil's title.

The issue is this: Since there was so much controversy about his gut at the 2014 Mr. O, all he has to do is come in with a small waist and ripped 6 pack and he wins. And you know if he comes in with that, hes going to display it and even draw attention to that bodypart while on stage. The judges will be so impressed with this "improvement", that they will award him 1st place.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 08:22:57 AM »
Hahahaha!  These I hate Phil threads and posts by Naturalwonder and automation are gold. Very sophomoric but hilarious and I feel the same way on some of the stuff. Please someone, anyone beat this dickhead. No homo.

I just can't believe and adult male can be agitated by someone in bodybuilding (or anything) so much as to actually feel starting a thread like this isn't completely retarded.
Y

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 08:24:42 AM »
Phil is not going to lose this year. He is the poster boy for bodybuilding. Blue eyes, educated, well-spoken, etc.

Ramy - can barely speak English.

Kai - well, where do we even begin?

Besides Ramy and Kai, no one else is a thread to Phil's title.

The issue is this: Since there was so much controversy about his gut at the 2014 Mr. O, all he has to do is come in with a small waist and ripped 6 pack and he wins. And you know if he comes in with that, hes going to display it and even draw attention to that bodypart while on stage. The judges will be so impressed with this "improvement", that they will award him 1st place.

I need you guys to sponsor me for food, drugs and guru. Ill put this asshole away for good.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »
I just can't believe and adult male can be agitated by someone in bodybuilding (or anything) so much as to actually feel starting a thread like this isn't completely retarded.

No agitation here, just a bit of harmless banter.

Don't worry, old turtle gut can handle it.....until he starts flaring his obscenely humungous nostrils at us, crying like a prissy little bitch who didn't get the birthday present she wanted and then throws his LV man bag out of the window of his rented sports car, in a fit of steroid induced anger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:00 AM »
I need you guys to sponsor me for food, drugs and guru. Ill put this asshole away for good.

No, you're too delusional these days.

FACT!!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 08:45:53 AM »

Well, bodybuilding is pretty serious business.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 08:47:34 AM »
No, you're too delusional these days.

FACT!!

Let it go bro. If I paid attention to every everyone said about me, I'd be a whiny bitch like Phil. I know when to behave and when to let loose. I'm not as nutty as you all think. God is real and the Hebrews are black and we are the Hebrews. ;-) nudge nudge

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 08:47:41 AM »
Hey Phil, Robby Robinson 1970 owns you and guess what, Robby Robinson 2015 owns you too.  I hope you thank white towels, grapefruits and leather bondage gear everyday because thats the only reason you are still a mister O.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 08:48:07 AM »
Can you imagine the shit storm if he came on here responding to all this in the same way he does on social media?  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 08:51:30 AM »
Can you imagine the shit storm if he came on here responding to all this in the same way he does on social media?  :D

Ron would get a call from the IFBB and Phil to shut it down...I'm serious. He couldn't cut it here. He wants people to worship him. This is not the place to come. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 08:54:19 AM »
Ron would get a call from the IFBB and Phil to shut it down...I'm serious. He couldn't cut it here. He wants people to worship him. This is not the place to come. 

Phil, get in here and take it like a champ.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 08:54:58 AM »
Let it go bro. If I paid attention to every everyone said about me, I'd be a whiny bitch like Phil. I know when to behave and when to let loose. I'm not as nutty as you all think. God is real and the Hebrews are black and we are the Hebrews. ;-) nudge nudge

lol at you telling someone to let something go. Yet, you've been spewing the same crap for over a year now.

Pot meet kettle.  :D :D
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 09:05:27 AM »
lol at you telling someone to let something go. Yet, you've been spewing the same crap for over a year now.

Pot meet kettle.  :D :D

I'm here to inform. And I'm doing so.  I'm not whining because people don't accept me. I don't care if you accept me. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to save souls.   I see it really bothers you.  I find it humorous.  You won't win so you might want to let it go. Just a fair warning. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 09:06:00 AM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

lmfao  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 09:11:28 AM »

I'm here to inform. And I'm doing so.  I'm not whining because people don't accept me. I don't care if you accept me. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to save souls.   I see it really bothers you.  I find it humorous.  You won't win so you might want to let it go. Just a fair warning. 

lol at saying you're here to inform, instead of preaching and spewing the same crap over and over again.  You're not saving anyone here. You're delusional. I think most people find your crackpot ideas pretty humorous  :D :D

Yes, you are whining when people don't accept your "facts."

Ohhh, that sounds like a threat. "I won't win. A fair warning."  Oh no, what ever will I do?  ??? ??? :'( :'( I am so scared. :(
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 09:17:10 AM »
If Phil comes in at 100%, he will win.

If he comes in at 80% again, he will lose.

Ramy & Cedric are closing the gap... they will be top 5 (at the very least).