Author Topic: I will listen to advise I have stalled and I think I have lost muscle  (Read 1253 times)

nickyg360

• Getbig I
 a little back story two and a half years ago 350 pounds didn't care much about anything but food and work until I split my pants in a business meeting that will make you have a different outlook on life then I realized what the f***  was I doing so I decided to start new journey in life   started by counting calories quickly learn that everything I was eating  had a s*** ton of calories after couple weeks of adjusting my eating habits and learning  which foods i  should be eaten I started to lose weight after losing about 30 pounds I decided to join the join the boxing gym and start lifting after dropping some weight I started to implement different compounds as per suggestions of different trainers I stole the couple times but always got through it got down to my lowest weight of 250 pounds then I met a guy who said I needed to bulk up to grow muscle and then lean out  well I did Bulk up to 297 with the help of sus gh tren eq slin and a ton of clean calories here comes the problem fat guy trying to lean out much  harder then skinny guy who bulked and then leans  out I did it right I believe 3000cal  6 to 7 meals a day 45p/35c/20f 30 to 45 minutes of stairmill 6 days a week  lift 6 days a week 1:30 to 2 hours a day dropped 20lbs in 4 months I thought that was to slow for all the work so I changed to keto which I dropped an other 20lbs in a month with the help of t3 50mg clen120mgs 400ml testp 600 trenA 
But now I have stalled again and I think I lost lean muscle I'm wondering if I should bring carbs back in for a while I'm off t3 coming off clen what about some winnie with npp or mast with nnp
I want to keep cutting I just want to keep losing size
Thanks guys for taking the time to read my post

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
lol @ bulking up when youre 250lbs coming from 350lbs obese
what the fuck were you thinking

anyways, just keep cutting. there is no such thing as stalling with t3 and tren tbh. just increase cardio, decrease food or increase dosages...

nickyg360

• Getbig I
I was listening to a guy with much more experience than me who guided me the wrong way but you live and learn do you by any chance know how to compress photos so I can post them

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
If u have an iPhone do it from there it'll post right up usually

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
a little back story two and a half years ago 350 pounds didn't care much about anything but food and work until I split my pants in a business meeting that will make you have a different outlook on life then I realized what the f***  was I doing so I decided to start new journey in life   started by counting calories quickly learn that everything I was eating  had a s*** ton of calories after couple weeks of adjusting my eating habits and learning  which foods i  should be eaten I started to lose weight after losing about 30 pounds I decided to join the join the boxing gym and start lifting after dropping some weight I started to implement different compounds as per suggestions of different trainers I stole the couple times but always got through it got down to my lowest weight of 250 pounds then I met a guy who said I needed to bulk up to grow muscle and then lean out  well I did Bulk up to 297 with the help of sus gh tren eq slin and a ton of clean calories here comes the problem fat guy trying to lean out much  harder then skinny guy who bulked and then leans  out I did it right I believe 3000cal  6 to 7 meals a day 45p/35c/20f 30 to 45 minutes of stairmill 6 days a week  lift 6 days a week 1:30 to 2 hours a day dropped 20lbs in 4 months I thought that was to slow for all the work so I changed to keto which I dropped an other 20lbs in a month with the help of t3 50mg clen120mgs 400ml testp 600 trenA 
But now I have stalled again and I think I lost lean muscle I'm wondering if I should bring carbs back in for a while I'm off t3 coming off clen what about some winnie with npp or mast with nnp
I want to keep cutting I just want to keep losing size
Thanks guys for taking the time to read my post

T3 will burn through just as much muscle as fat when not on a good amount of anabolics or on GH especially.. If you're that committed and doing 6 days of lifting a week (which i wouldn't rec because that means you're probably not training hard enough) and 6 days of cardio, there is no reason on keto that you would stall... Maybe you're seeing that your muscles aren't as full because you don't have carbs, and thinking that you're losing muscle?? I always cut calories a little below maint and don't do cardio and i never get about 15-16% in my bulks so i let the drugs and slightly below maint diet do the work while i'm training just as heavy if not heavier and it's a slower recomp but i have time to spare because i'm already looking good starting the bulk.. I.e there is no "summer ready" physique to be waiting for and i'm sparing muscle..

Bottom line: More food you cut out, more cardio you do while in a deficit and more cardio you do with heart rate over 130 you'll tear through muscle especially if you're taking T3 without anabolics or gh

nickyg360

• Getbig I
Thanks for advice I'm off of t3 and clen now through a little bit of Winny in the mix we will see what happens
  I wish I could  figure out how to post pics with my note 3 so you guys could see my progress but I will say I saw a friend of mine who I haven't seen in about 3 months I told him the same thing he told me I was crazy it's the best he has ever seen me look tight vascular abs yes a bit smaller but much better so I guess the mind plays tricks on us I'm going to stay the course and see where it takes me

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
In reality if you can handle more tren ace EOD or ED then you should increase and keep calories the same...Burn the calories IN THE GYM and not on the treadmill..Not meaning running to every machine either..Just doing regular weight routine, have diet dialed in and letting drugs do the work...Even easier to diet down and spare muscle when you're not competing because you don't have a deadline