Author Topic: Phil dissing Arnold.....it's gotta be real life???  (Read 2852 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Phil dissing Arnold.....it's gotta be real life???
« on: June 11, 2015, 08:58:54 AM »
Arnold had No legs and No shoe game

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Phil dissing Arnold.....it's gotta be real life???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 09:57:53 AM »
There's a lot of money in those boots!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
Bet Juruth would sniff those leather steaks until fudge-ment day.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 03:23:55 PM »
Arnolds comments about guts made their way into phil's head even though arnold did not even adress him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 03:26:02 PM »
Horrible looking shoes, WTF???
?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »
Love cowboy boots. I can't even fathom how much each boot is worth of Arnold's.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 05:46:19 PM »
Love cowboy boots. I can't even fathom how much each boot is worth of Arnold's.

There are a few Texas websites that claim to have made boots for Arnie.  Saw them when I was considering a handmade pair.  One bootmaker was a woman and she had some hilariously clever stuff.  If I remember right, most cowhide boots were around the 6-8k range for the heavily decorated stuff he seems to like.  (They look kinda campy to me.  I like plain.)  He's got a lot of gater skin in there tho.  Pretty much doubles the price.  

In the end I decided it was obscene to put that kind of cash toward footwear.  Guess Arnold doesn't agree.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 05:50:09 PM »
There's a lot of money in those boots!

And a lot of fucks are given..

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 12:24:54 AM »
There are a few Texas websites that claim to have made boots for Arnie.  Saw them when I was considering a handmade pair.  One bootmaker was a woman and she had some hilariously clever stuff.  If I remember right, most cowhide boots were around the 6-8k range for the heavily decorated stuff he seems to like.  (They look kinda campy to me.  I like plain.)  He's got a lot of gater skin in there tho.  Pretty much doubles the price.  

In the end I decided it was obscene to put that kind of cash toward footwear.  Guess Arnold doesn't agree.

That's fuckin insane, man. But Arnold definitely has the cash lol. I prefer plain as well.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 01:51:13 AM »

"Shoe game" is a eufimism for being gay and sharing womens obessions with shoes. Phil invented this term to pass under the radar.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 02:52:31 AM »
Re Philumbolism's Trainers

These are, without doubt, the tackiest abomination I have had the misfortune of casting my eyes upon.

Phil, you little shit, I know you are reading this. You seriously need to have a word with yourself. Just when I think you cannot stoop any lower, you double down on your douchebaggery. Did you have fun drawing a shitty approximation of Sandow on Michael Jordan's trainers? Did your mum stitch the horrendously obvious fake tongue over Michael Jordan's vestige? You are the kind of numbskull who would put aftermarket alloys on a premium sports car and think it looks better.

You are a delusional narcissist, who would be nothing without your daily drug protocol. I can't wait to watch you suffer the inevitable decline in health as you age. And, rest assured, I will be in the emergency room, when they are desperately trying to resuscitate your drug addled heart, booing you and laughing as the beeps from the heart monitor slowly grind to a halt.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 06:10:19 AM »
That's fuckin insane, man. But Arnold definitely has the cash lol. I prefer plain as well.

Yeah, I couldn't pull the trigger on that for a first set.  In the end I got some from Rocky Boots, on special for a whole $180.  They called them 'handmade' but I wasn't expecting anything special.  I have no complaints for the money spent.  They're nice but nothing to show off.  Haven't been in them much either.  Low heel but still more something to wear to the local hoedown than a work boot... and I'm always working so haven't even properly broken them in yet after a couple years.  My main complaint is that the sole is - and I swear this is what they actually say - made from recycled truck tires.  Awesome traction.  It is.  Just don't change direction on the carpet unless you own a steam cleaner or it's someone else's carpet.  At the rubber deposition rate I calculate these soles got about 50 miles in 'em.  Oh, and the shaft was made for a 400 pound Scotsman but I shrunk it ok with a few wet/dry cycles.

I live in Rocky S2V boots tho and recommend if dress sense is less important than function & comfort.  Never met boots I didn't care if I took off when I got home.  Posting from them now.

I'd spend a few thousand (no getbig highroller) for a craftsman to do his thing on a pair that would out-last (no pun) me.  A guy who knows his shit is worth $150/hr easy and then some.  What I don't want to pay for is $135/hr of operation cost + famous name markup with $15/hr going to some disinterested employee, so I'd seek out Joe the Bootmaker who never made Arnie's boots, can be found on Google but doesn't pay them, does everything in the shop out the back, and has maybe a handful of staff who have been with him for the last 20 years there in Buttfuck, Texas.  If I ever get back to it I'll figure out how to cast my foot so I can mail it off and remove all mystery for the maker.  It's not like my calves are gonna do much more at this point. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 06:13:13 AM »
I can't even fathom how much each boot is worth of Arnold's.

Probably not as much as if they're paired with another one.
Y

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 06:15:41 AM »
Probably not as much as if they're paired with another one.

Rofl, antiques roadshow fan?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 06:18:25 AM »
Stop it at once.  A boot is a serious business.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 02:21:39 PM »
Those shoes are hideous.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 08:07:46 PM »
We all know how this is going to end for Phil. Flex had some retarded shoes he claimed where his line before the kidney went down...

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
Nothing wrong with collecting kicks especially if you're a ball player like Heath used to be

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 04:52:40 AM »

You don't compare gods with mortals

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 05:33:40 AM »
Arnolds comments about guts made their way into phil's head even though arnold did not even adress him.

And that shows how much of a insecure kid PHIL HEATH is.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 02:21:33 PM »
Those shoes are hideous.

They are atrocious. Looks like bad nineties graffiti art and those little silhouttes of posing men.. oh brother