Author Topic: Carson: Gay rights aren’t the same as civil rights  (Read 511 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Carson: Gay rights aren’t the same as civil rights
« on: June 12, 2015, 03:00:18 AM »

WASHINGTON — Ben Carson said Wednesday night that he was “irritated” by the comparison between the fight for same-sex marriage rights and the Civil Rights Movement because there’s no overt segregation against gays.

Speaking on Fox News’ “Special Report”, Carson elaborated on his remarks on CNN in March that he believes being gay is a choice because people “go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay.”

The GOP presidential contender told host Brett Baier that he “shouldn’t have allowed my emotions” into the conversation, but was reacting to CNN host Chris Cuomo’s line of questioning on the issue.

“I was a little bit irritated that he was equating the whole {gay marriage} issue with the Civil Rights movement. Because, quite frankly, I didn’t remember any times when there were signs up that says, you know, ‘everybody else here and gay people have to drink at this fountain,'” he said.

Read more: http://www.outsmartmagazine.com/2015/06/carson-gay-rights-arent-the-same-as-civil-rights/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Carson: Gay rights aren’t the same as civil rights
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 05:35:55 AM »
I told you this brain surgeon was an idiot.

Where is Beach Bum, who always praises this nut?

James

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 08:10:23 AM »
yet 240 voted for Obama twice...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 09:07:40 AM »
Carson will be one of the first to self destruct on the campaign trail and in debates.  But not before supplying some golden comedy material.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 09:25:54 AM »
one candidate always runs for the 'shock jock' factor.

remember that crazy dem in 2008 that kept pwning everyone, some senator from 3 decades back?

and cain was pure gold... "Sure, I'll take a lie detector" with the telling smirk at the same time, everyone knew he was full of shit.  He later admitted the whoring around, of course.

they sell books, they get radio and tv shows.  Carson will probably be a top 10 FOX contributor in 2017.