Author Topic: Lat injection  (Read 9989 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Lat injection
« on: June 12, 2015, 09:52:54 AM »
Other than Bostin Lloyd, anyone here have any experience with a lat injection?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Lat injection
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:19:16 AM »
it's rather easy. only drawback is to draw back the syringe to check for blood but even then, it's nothing to worry about. Just try to keep the muscle relaxed and enter at an angle you can actually push down on the pluger as it can be hard to do that while not contracting the pinned muscle.
Try it pre workout if possible.
?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 12:20:39 PM »
Sweet!!!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:28 PM »
wish I could reach mine. I could use a fresh site

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 12:35:16 PM »

lats too small? heh, heh...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »
hahaha
come on
you dont have to pin them from the side
just flare them and put the needle in right from the front

i just jabbed 4ml into my left lat this morning
imo its actually a pretty good spot because you can see the veins very easily. pretty good since i never aspirate  :D

i only pin them the day after doing back though, because if you work / stretch them heavily right after or 1-2 days after the inject it gets really painful imo.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 01:35:17 PM »
hahaha
come on
you dont have to pin them from the side
just flare them and put the needle in right from the front

i just jabbed 4ml into my left lat this morning
imo its actually a pretty good spot because you can see the veins very easily. pretty good since i never aspirate  :D

i only pin them the day after doing back though, because if you work / stretch them heavily right after or 1-2 days after the inject it gets really painful imo.

and is what i meant my pining to be able to push the plunger down. Also a great reason to do a lat pose in front of a mirror and not have to feel like a total and compete tool after!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 01:41:59 PM »
and is what i meant my pining to be able to push the plunger down. Also a great reason to do a lat pose in front of a mirror and not have to feel like a total and compete tool after!

ah, you dont have to feel that way
thats just a normal "front relaxed" pose man  :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 02:14:29 PM »
ah, you dont have to feel that way
thats just a normal "front relaxed" pose man  :D

As relaxed as having a baseball bat up your bunghole. Big end entered first.
?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 04:20:07 PM »

haha!! I don't think they are. think my arms are short tho.  but fuck ive got 5 pen marks on my shirt now from trying. still don't think I could push the plunger. maybe that front shot like jizmo said. I always thought thatd be a good spot to try some seo in( not for me personally ritch, I swear to god man, my lats are huge I do a lot of machine work lol)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 07:13:46 PM »

haha!! I don't think they are. think my arms are short tho.  but fuck ive got 5 pen marks on my shirt now from trying. still don't think I could push the plunger. maybe that front shot like jizmo said. I always thought thatd be a good spot to try some seo in( not for me personally ritch, I swear to god man, my lats are huge I do a lot of machine work lol)

Do a pec shot then, even easier!
?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 07:27:04 PM »

where abouts on the pec have you hit?? I don't have much chest vascularity so I always pussed out. how many cc's??

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 09:05:27 PM »
where abouts on the pec have you hit?? I don't have much chest vascularity so I always pussed out. how many cc's??

I always go upper pec not too far on either ends but you have 2-3 spots for a few horizontal lines I'd say to keep the shots as pain free as possible. I've never shot the bottom pec as I am bottom pec heavy as is...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »
fuck, im scared to death
would probably never do that lol

well, get back at me in 2-3 years when i dont have any spots left to pin except for that lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 12:50:35 AM »
I don't fancy pec shots, they would be on my least likely list along side calves. .

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2015, 01:38:32 AM »

stand next to a door frame and use the frame to push the arm with the needle more towards the opposing lat. Easy as pie. Thank me later.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 08:34:36 AM »
Other than Bostin Lloyd, anyone here have any experience with a lat injection?

Yes as said they can be of good convenience and the only minor problem would be aspirating in an awkward position but that will just take a little bit of time to get used to as with anything else..No problem at all..

Bostin Loyd is a dumbfuck btw. Guy is on more gear than most pros and lost the monatari classic to 3 people that weren't even super-heavyweight like he was...he has the nerve to think that anyone would want to see another in-detail video of what he ran leading up to the show..

If anyone wants to look like shit whilst taking tons of gear, slin, hgh and peptides look no further.. VISIT BOSTIN LOYDS youtube channel.. ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 10:10:40 AM »
stand next to a door frame and use the frame to push the arm with the needle more towards the opposing lat. Easy as pie. Thank me later.

I've read about that but just feel a small slip can totally fuck it up. Sometimes with just your hand it's hard to press out the gear. Finger tips are a must to make sure it goes in without some major force pressed down more on one side to then slip out of place and just cause some bad shot moments (if that is clearly described and you follow what I mean?...)
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 12:21:03 PM »
I've read about that but just feel a small slip can totally fuck it up. Sometimes with just your hand it's hard to press out the gear. Finger tips are a must to make sure it goes in without some major force pressed down more on one side to then slip out of place and just cause some bad shot moments (if that is clearly described and you follow what I mean?...)
put your vial on the stove for 30 seconds before injecting
the shit goes through SO much easier.
also use syringes as small as possible. less diameter = less pressure needed to be applied

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 04:45:46 PM »
put your vial on the stove for 30 seconds before injecting
the shit goes through SO much easier.
also use syringes as small as possible. less diameter = less pressure needed to be applied

I always heat up my oil! But it really cools down fast. 23 or 25g are my fav for shots. 25 for lat though, kinda small, gotta press too hard.

But telling ya... Pec shots are the easiest.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 11:37:05 PM »
I always heat up my oil! But it really cools down fast. 23 or 25g are my fav for shots. 25 for lat though, kinda small, gotta press too hard.

But telling ya... Pec shots are the easiest.
id be fuggin scared to put 4ml in my pec though :(

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 12:02:08 PM »

Me too! But, delts and glutes are getting too much scar tissue and I need to find a new spot! Gonna try lats this week!

Thanks for the input

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »
Me too! But, delts and glutes are getting too much scar tissue and I need to find a new spot! Gonna try lats this week!

Thanks for the input

Although I will never shoot my own lat, I am totally freaked out by this. Haha it just seems like such a sensitive area of the body.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »

2 ml per side. 4ml would be distracting during the trainings.
?

BEASTZ6

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2015, 10:49:09 PM »
I prefer pinning tricepts and delts. I use a 25 ga x 1" pin. I have too much scar tissue in my glutes and quads.