Author Topic: Wiggs vs Irishdave, who has the best physique?  (Read 12356 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Wiggs vs Irishdave, who has the best physique?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 02:11:55 PM »
Me of course  ;D

You're an Original Black Hebrew Supremacist!

I don't understand how you can be a white supremacist and me a original Hebrew supremacist and yet we get along?  This is not possible?   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »
Oh brother.... brutha, what is wiggs? 5'6" ?

4'6.  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
Wiggs is cool, calm, & collected.

IrishDave seems to be overly emotional. Jumpy. Huffs & Puffs. Lotta threats. Barks... But is there any bite? When his adrenaline wears off... He might be a different person.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 02:16:26 PM »
I don't understand how you can be a white supremacist and me a original Hebrew supremacist and yet we get along?  This is not possible?   ;D
Only if you dress sharp. Show up with a grapefruit or Vince's Resume and we may have problems.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 02:17:04 PM »
Irishdave is mad all the time

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »
Only if you dress sharp. Show up with a grapefruit or Vince's Resume and we may have problems.

lol

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 02:33:43 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
Yes.....I'm sure you dress like that daily.  ::)

Post a body pic so we can truly see what you look like.

Clothes are slimming.

lets see your pic
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:21 PM »
Great Versace-shirt on Wiggster!  :D ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 02:47:40 PM »
Gentlemen please.  That pic is 5 years old.  I'm not the same dude.  Here is a recent pic of me and my mutant brother. I dress with class not like a loud pimp.

Wiggs has that handsome and rugged with class look you just want to make out with. No homo

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 02:53:30 PM »
Are we ever going to be blessed with a Milton IV?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 02:54:45 PM »
Are we ever going to be blessed with a Milton IV?

When I'm married, stable and it's planned.  I'm not careless like many of my Hebrew brethren.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 03:00:18 PM »
When I'm married, stable and it's planned.  I'm not careless like many of my Hebrew brethren.

Good man.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 03:06:50 PM »
Here's the deal with "IrishDave"

He has a big fucking mouth.  Dude was 190lbs back in 2007 (don't ask how I know this).   He's drugged his way up to 240lbs as he so proudly brags about.  "I'm 6'5 240lbs"  His whole life centers around this.  He is a true case of "Girls and Sons".  His daddy didn't hug him enough or tell him he was good enough and now we have to pay for it with a big dumb ogre spouting his mouth off every chance he gets about how much he hates Hebrews and then trying to bully anyone that disagrees with him. He's PED junkie and without his drugs he's nothing.  He obviously has anger issues.  Sending threats via pm that literally made me lol at how frustrated he was getting.  He's a pathetic ogre.  He's a pretty stupid manchild seeking approval from anyone.  Then he believes he's some Caucasian Viking warrior.  Yeah as long as he's taking his drugs. I don't think he understands how we play here in the U.S. and he'll find out.  He's making this threats about finding me and doing this and that.  This dumbfuck doesn't understand I'll blow a whole in his chest the size of Nibiru and get away with it under self defense.  I wouldn't lose a nights sleep over it.  So he can huff and puff all he wants. He doesn't like anyone especially Hebrews putting him in his place.  Unfortunately for the dumb oaf he doesn't have the vocabulary or wits to express himself so he wants to option D.  

Thing is I don't even have a beef with him.  I believe I embody everything he hates, I'm aggressive, well spoken, Black, talk to him in a manner he's not used to being talked to oh yeah, and I'm good looking.  :-*  He hates Hebrews a look at his post history will tell you this.  He's going to have to learn to deal with it or continued to be verbally massacred.  Because now he's on my radar and has replaced Groink.  That's just the way it's going to be. So as chaos so eloquently put it once.  He has a potato torso with french fry arms and green bean legs.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 03:12:11 PM »
Are IrishDaves ramblings genuine? It all seems a bit excessive, like Joon with his gangster stuff.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
Are IrishDaves ramblings genuine? It all seems a bit excessive, like Joon with his gangster stuff.

I honestly think it's the juice.  Tren in particular.  I've had my moments in the past on that stuff and it turns me into a dark version (no pun intended) of myself.  My filter goes bye-bye and I want to be confrontational with everyone (which is why I don't fuck with it anymore). He's apologized to me one in the past and I thought we were over it. Clearly not. I think they're genuine. He's just a frustrated tough guy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2015, 03:16:51 PM »

He has a big fucking mouth.  Dude was 190lbs back in 2007 (don't ask how I know this).   He's drugged his way up to 240lbs as he so proudly brags about.  "I'm 6'5 240lbs"  His whole life centers around this.  He is a true case of "Girls and Sons".  His daddy didn't hug him enough or tell him he was good enough and now we have to pay for it with a big dumb ogre spouting his mouth off every chance he gets about how much he hates Hebrews and then trying to bully anyone that disagrees with him. He's PED junkie and without his drugs he's nothing.  He obviously has anger issues.  Sending threats via pm that literally made me lol at how frustrated he was getting.  He's a pathetic ogre.  He's a pretty stupid manchild seeking approval from anyone.  Then he believes he's some Caucasian Viking warrior.  Yeah as long as he's taking his drugs. I don't think he understands how we play here in the U.S. and he'll find out.  He's making this threats about finding me and doing this and that.  This dumbfuck doesn't understand I'll blow a whole in his chest the size of Nibiru and get away with it under self defense.  I wouldn't lose a nights sleep over it.  So he can huff and puff all he wants. He doesn't like anyone especially Hebrews putting him in his place.  Unfortunately for the dumb oaf he doesn't have the vocabulary or wits to express himself so he wants to option D.  

Thing is I don't even have a beef with him.  I believe I embody everything he hates, I'm aggressive, well spoken, Black, talk to him in a manner he's not used to being talked to oh yeah, and I'm good looking.  :-*  He hates Hebrews a look at his post history will tell you this.  He's going to have to learn to deal with it or continued to be verbally massacred.  Because now he's on my radar and has replaced Groink.  That's just the way it's going to be. So as chaos so eloquently put it once.  He has a potato torso with french fry arms and green bean legs.

Please tell us how you really feel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2015, 03:21:04 PM »
Please tell us how you really feel

You knew what you were starting when you created this thread.  Don't play innocent. He had this long coming. 

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 03:21:51 PM »
I honestly think it's the juice.  Tren in particular.  I've had my moments in the past on that stuff and it turns me into a dark version (no pun intended) of myself.  My filter goes bye-bye and I want to be confrontational with everyone (which is why I don't fuck with it anymore). He's apologized to me one in the past and I thought we were over it. Clearly not. I think they're genuine. He's just a frustrated tough guy.

I can't get my head around how anyone can be genuinely upset over a forum. So anyway, do you want to sell your address for $500?  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2015, 03:23:40 PM »
I can't get my head around how anyone can be genuinely upset over a forum. So anyway, do you want to sell your address for $500?  :D

Does an old one count?

;D ;D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2015, 03:38:41 PM »
I got to go with Wiggs on this one.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2015, 04:19:38 PM »

Yes Wiggs. You are most definintely "Calm, Cool, and Collected."  ::)

Irish Dave occupies your mind. Obviously.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2015, 04:44:52 PM »
Yes Wiggs. You are most definintely "Calm, Cool, and Collected."  ::)

Irish Dave occupies your mind. Obviously.

Wiggs isn't trying to find out where irishdave lives and works.... making threats

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »
Wiggs isn't trying to find out where irishdave lives and works.... making threats

But is thinking alot about him.

Even wrote a whole essay about him.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »
Gentlemen please.  That pic is 5 years old.  I'm not the same dude.  Here is a recent pic of me and my mutant brother. I dress with class not like a loud pimp.

What  :o :o :o in WHITE man created clothes  ::)