Author Topic: Getbig invades my house  (Read 969 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Getbig invades my house
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:01:33 PM »
The other day, my wife was so surprised to see a black man in the grocery store that she texted me, "A Hebrew!"

My 12 year old son just came in to tell me that in school, they started discussing the city of Dubai and he was stifling laughter because he wanted to say that it was in India.

(I have given them both truncated and sanitized versions of the backstories in the past)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig invades my house
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 12:13:07 PM »
The other day, my wife was so surprised to see a black man in the grocery store that she texted me, "A Hebrew!"

My 12 year old son just came in to tell me that in school, they started discussing the city of Dubai and he was stifling laughter because he wanted to say that it was in India.

(I have given them both truncated and sanitized versions of the backstories in the past)

I would take your son for mental assessment, laughing at factual information is a sign of madness

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 12:15:10 PM »
Why do u talk about a message board with your family? They must look at u like u have 2 heads
w

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 12:16:29 PM »

::)dubai makes the best barbell plates.
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »
Why do u talk about a message board with your family? They must look at u like u have 2 heads

My son sometimes wants to know what I am laughing at. If it is risqué, I tell him "inappropriate humor", the Dubai thing was easy enough to explain. He's well-schooled on the finer trolling arts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 12:20:43 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 12:22:41 PM »

Haha! You're throwing a lot of hands today. You're feeling so frisky and nobody is rising to the challenge.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 12:27:45 PM »
Haha! You're throwing a lot of hands today. You're feeling so frisky and nobody is rising to the challenge.
Nah, just playin wit my homies  :D