Author Topic: "Find a Husband"  (Read 613 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Find a Husband"
« on: June 12, 2015, 11:43:53 PM »
???

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/politics/jeb-bush-to-women-on-welfare-in-1994-get-a-husband/

Jeb Bush insisted during his unsuccessful first run for the Florida governor's office that an alternative to welfare for women is to "find a husband."

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: "Find a Husband"
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 10:09:02 AM »
Some truth to that. Bitches can't find husbands because they can't make sammiches. I blame home economics classes in school.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 01:09:35 PM »
Some truth to that. Bitches can't find husbands because they can't make sammiches. I blame home economics classes in school.

Feminism had much more to do with it.

And as for that quote - MGTOW.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 01:55:17 PM »
sorry but he's right.  how much money do welfare moms suck from this country every year?  we have a huge problem in this country with single moms getting zero help from their baby daddies.  the context is quit fucking guys from the club with no condom and start having children inside a monogamous relationship.  but you can't say that anymore.  I guess its another one of those micro aggressions.  well unless you're talking about gay couples having kids.  then its perfectly OK to say that a child needs 2 parents.  it is now no longer a micro aggression in that context.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 02:43:45 PM »
240 is correct.  No self respecting woman would allow themselves to get married.   It's 2015 for fucks sake

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »
So I guess in the world of Jeb Bush circa 1994 there are no single men on welfare or married couples either

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »
sorry but he's right.  how much money do welfare moms suck from this country every year?  we have a huge problem in this country with single moms getting zero help from their baby daddies.  the context is quit fucking guys from the club with no condom and start having children inside a monogamous relationship.  but you can't say that anymore.  I guess its another one of those micro aggressions.  well unless you're talking about gay couples having kids.  then its perfectly OK to say that a child needs 2 parents.  it is now no longer a micro aggression in that context.

How much does a single mom on welfare get every month?