Author Topic: roids in Australia  (Read 1365 times)

bigstacks

• Getbig II
  • Bam!! You like that?
roids in Australia
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:53:53 AM »
So i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the chances are of getting good qaulity roids in Austraila and i don't mean ordering them over seas as im not taking a chance to get them suckers through customs.
Thanks guys
Chefy was here

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: roids in Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »
So i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the chances are of getting good qaulity roids in Austraila and i don't mean ordering them over seas as im not taking a chance to get them suckers through customs.
Thanks guys

I'm sure there are gym dealers there like anywhere, but being that your country is so strict with laws, the prices will be higher I'm sure.

Good luck.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 03:01:44 AM »
bro im from australia and its really is to get roids. ask around in your local gym there should be a dealer

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 03:52:58 AM »
Agreed. Pay ur dues, put on some size, get some respectability. Make friends with the guys u know r obviously on the shit. Get into it.

The first gear I got was from a friend of a friend who just happened to be able to get it from someone else. The second time I got stuff was from a guy I knew was on it at my gym, and I became friendly with him and started to train with him. Now he's one of my best friends. Most guys are open to it if they know u have used or r using.

It's kinda like using people, but u end up mates in the end anyway. I know a few guys who can hook me up if need be and I consider them mates also.

Be careful who u talk to though. Most of the public won't agree with ur opinion on the stuff. Just ask friends if they can help u.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 07:07:17 AM »
exactly easiest way is to earn their respect and trust. the more people u know in ur gym the more offers u will get thrown at ur way.

muscle
muscle