Author Topic: Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'  (Read 6819 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 09:17:44 PM »
Really dude?  You're asking me "Mr. Preacher Man" that question?  Do I really need to answer this?

IT'S AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF GOD! 

the bible also says..... judge not lest ye be judged

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2015, 12:20:15 AM »
the bible also says..... judge not lest ye be judged

nothing to judge if your homo there is something wrong with you. if it scientifically doesnt make sense its wrong

if being gay is "normal" and "natures way" then lets put the gay men on one island and lesbians on another island come back in
100 years if there still there god doesnt exist  ;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 12:24:32 AM »
nothing to judge if your homo there is something wrong with you. if it scientifically doesnt make sense its wrong

if being gay is "normal" and "natures way" then lets put the gay men on one island and lesbians on another island come back in

Retarded simplification at its best. Let me guess, you're a Christian.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2015, 12:39:53 AM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2015, 03:27:25 AM »
I don't believe in capital punishment but, I would apply it to pedophiles every single case.

Scum of this earth.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 03:32:28 AM »
muscleman13 is on a mission to make friends at getbig. :D

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2015, 03:57:59 AM »
Retarded simplification at its best. Let me guess, you're a Christian.

no even close. let me guess your gay

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2015, 04:33:28 AM »

remove all the gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transexuals from society, and in 20 years you'd have another batch of LGBT in society.  that is, we were all born from and raised by heterosexuals.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2015, 09:51:43 AM »
Really dude?  You're asking me "Mr. Preacher Man" that question?  Do I really need to answer this?

IT'S AN ABOMINATION IN THE EYES OF GOD!

That's not what the bible says.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/homarsen.htm

Purge_WTF

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »
http://www.returnofkings.com/39739/male-homosexuals-have-become-a-public-health-threat

Good article by the brothers from ROK.

Committing acts of violence against gays just because they're gay is wrong, but calling their lifestyle out as the health hazard that it is shouldn't be.

dlbphan

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
You have to stop the mental illness early intervention and institutionalization to cure the mental disorder gays are just as dangerous as a 3rd world war to America, US has to cure this problem.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2015, 07:30:40 PM »
The fuck you mean "you people"?

No bigger waste of skin on this planet than blacks.

Period....end of discussion.
Couldnt have said it better

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2015, 07:33:19 PM »
Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals have always existed. It is just now we're more visible. Part of that is due to the internet. Growing up before, you might believe you're the only one, and you would hide it from society.  Now with the internet, you realize you're not alone. You realize there are millions of people just like you. You have a sense of community. And you realize there is no reason to hide.  Straight people, who before the internet might run into a gay person now and then, now also realize that gay people are pretty common (both definitions of the word).  

All this hate you're spewing is a waste of time.  Society has accepted LGBT people.  We're not going back into the closet.

Bottom line is the culture war is over and you lost.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »
Gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transexuals have always existed. It is just now we're more visible. Part of that is due to the internet. Growing up before, you might believe you're the only one, and you would hide it from society.  Now with the internet, you realize you're not alone. You realize there are millions of people just like you. You have a sense of community. And you realize there is no reason to hide.  Straight people, who before the internet might run into a gay person now and then, now also realize that gay people are pretty common (both definitions of the word).  

All this hate you're spewing is a waste of time.  Society has accepted LGBT people.  We're not going back into the closet.

Bottom line is the culture war is over and you lost.

Please explain.

Cavemen were cutting off their prehistoric peepees to become cavebroads?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:36 PM »
Just read this in a law review, this is utter bullshit. Homos are regular people, some are killer, cheaters, pervs but most are good. They just enjoy the weener

Lmao. Plain and simple.

Woooshhhhhh

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2015, 08:29:52 PM »
Sorry, just dropping in to see Prime's take on this. Probably hasn't seen it yet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2015, 08:46:16 PM »
Sorry, just dropping in to see Prime's take on this. Probably hasn't seen it yet.

Lol

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2015, 09:48:54 PM »
Cavemen were cutting off their prehistoric peepees to become cavebroads?

there have always been people who felt their gender is in conflict with their equipment. There have always been people who presented themselves as the opposite gender.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2015, 09:51:35 PM »
there have always been people who felt their gender is in conflict with their equipment. There have always been people who presented themselves as the opposite gender.

But transsexual has a specific definition, correct? Which involves surgery. Just checking.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2015, 09:54:51 PM »
remove all the gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transexuals from society, and in 20 years you'd have another batch of LGBT in society.  that is, we were all born from and raised by heterosexuals.

True.
Same goes for all Paedophile's, Murders, Terrorist, Rapist's Etc.
Doesn't mean the rest of Society Has to put up with them.
Removing all these types to Separate islands Would at least
Make Life a lot Better for The Remainder of The Majority of People.

Which we are the Majority, Sometimes These days With such Loud
Mouthed Minorities & Their Human Rights it's Like The
Tail Wagging The Dog.
Wrong.

:)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 09:56:07 PM »

True.
Same goes for all Paedophile's, Murders, Terrorist, Rapist's Etc.
Doesn't mean the rest of Society Has to put up with them.
Removing all these types to Separate islands Would at least
Make Life a lot Better for The Remainder of The Majority of People.

Which we are the Majority, Sometimes These days With such Loud
Mouthed Minorities & Their Human Rights it's Like The
Tail Wagging The Dog.
Wrong.

:)

Think you missed his point, guy.

dlbphan

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2015, 10:13:29 PM »
Thats fine if they want everyone to know they have a mental illness just need to make bigger facilities to treat they're mental illness btw gays are a very small percentage of population you are overestimating your group along with transexuals.  No red blooded American has to live with it you dont get it there is a cure for your mental illness.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2015, 10:15:55 PM »
Thats fine if they want everyone to know they have a mental illness just need to make bigger facilities to treat they're mental illness btw gays are a very small percentage of population you are overestimating your group along with transexuals.  No red blooded American has to live with it you dont get it there is a cure for your mental illness.

Punctuation would've really driven home your point here.

Next time, ok.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2015, 10:50:33 PM »
But transsexual has a specific definition, correct? Which involves surgery. Just checking.

no. "Transsexual people experience a gender identity inconsistent or not culturally associated with their assigned sex, i.e. in which a person's assigned sex at birth conflicts with their psychological gender."  Your definition would mean they're not transexual until they have the surgery.  There were lots of transexuals living different than their gender before there was surgery or hormonal therapies.

That would be the same as saying I was straight until I had sex with another guy at age 20, then instantly became gay.  When in fact I have been attracted to guys as far back as I can remember, age 7 and before.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2015, 11:48:12 PM »
no. "Transsexual people experience a gender identity inconsistent or not culturally associated with their assigned sex, i.e. in which a person's assigned sex at birth conflicts with their psychological gender."  Your definition would mean they're not transexual until they have the surgery.  There were lots of transexuals living different than their gender before there was surgery or hormonal therapies.

That would be the same as saying I was straight until I had sex with another guy at age 20, then instantly became gay.  When in fact I have been attracted to guys as far back as I can remember, age 7 and before.

Ok, so a transsexual is in the wrong body; and a transvestite, then, is just in the wrong clothes. So why is the costume-wearer under the gay umbrella, when we're constantly beaten over the head with how they're not always gay?

And where is the gender/orientation vs. mental disorder line, Tim? Seems we're getting pretty close here, no?