Author Topic: Francis Benfatto  (Read 17116 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Francis Benfatto
« on: June 14, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »
Lookin' damn good for 50yrs old! :o
I

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Francois Benfatto
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 12:00:13 PM »
All-valium

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 12:04:50 PM »
Torn-pec of peace

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 12:08:47 PM »
No one at 50 is looking like that without drugs.  HRT till he dies.  That torn pec looks brutal.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
Still great triceps, you don't see that often at his age

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 12:25:08 PM »
No one at 50 is looking like that without drugs.  HRT till he dies.  That torn pec looks brutal.

I agree w/ you there.  The only advantage steroids IMO give is the ability to keep mass while eating basically nothing.  I hate all these idiots who when they see someone 5'8, 250lbs they instantly say "I could get that big but I don't wanna use steroids".  Bullshit!  Steroids will not enable someone to go beyond they're DNA.  Thats like you can grow taller or change your eye color w/ steroids.  It just ain't gonna happen (along w/ alotta other stuff:).  Its possible to look really, really good at 50 but w/out a little pharmaceutical help its damn hard.  The dieting is IMO a helluva lot harder than the training.
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 12:39:51 PM »
I agree w/ you there.  The only advantage steroids IMO give is the ability to keep mass while eating basically nothing.  I hate all these idiots who when they see someone 5'8, 250lbs they instantly say "I could get that big but I don't wanna use steroids".  Bullshit!  Steroids will not enable someone to go beyond they're DNA.  Thats like you can grow taller or change your eye color w/ steroids.  It just ain't gonna happen (along w/ alotta other stuff:).  Its possible to look really, really good at 50 but w/out a little pharmaceutical help its damn hard.  The dieting is IMO a helluva lot harder than the training.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong it. He looks healthy and compared to the bodybuilders of today he'll outlive them by a good 20 years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 12:59:53 PM »
He looks fucking great!! 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 01:06:40 PM »
Looks awesome for any age

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 01:11:22 PM »
What do you think his AAs use?

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 01:14:48 PM »
And there is absolutely nothing wrong it. He looks healthy and compared to the bodybuilders of today he'll outlive them by a good 20 years.

Momo Beneziza "looked" great too hours before he died.  Its not a cut & dried issue.  Generally speaking before the age of 35 there is no reason to use steroids.  After 35 at HRT doses possibly.  But even then there's going to be down regulation.  The body is very smart & knows when exogenous hormones have been introduced to the endocrine system. 

But, I do agree his ripped bodyfat level is most definitely due to steroids.
I

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 01:19:30 PM »
Great shape when young but 5'5" at best

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »

Genetic makeup is what will determine how much test your body will produce in any particular environment. The point of steroids is to artificially raise the level of test beyond what your body will naturally produce.

Bennotfatto looks amazing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 01:26:44 PM »

I guarantee you he has used TONS of insulin and GH at an "old" age, stuff you think will age and kill you early (not necessarily saying your concerns are unfounded). He put on a lot of size a few years ago. Plus he evidently has used recreational drugs as well (he was popped in Australian customs for recs).

The steroid stack has been quite advanced as well, no HRT here. "Speed", downers, GH, insulin, thyroid meds, heavy steroid use = this is the result in his case.

I remember when he first retired in the 90s he said in an interview the steroids caused psych problems for him and he was happy to be off. But obviously didn't stay off. 8)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 01:26:48 PM »
Waller your right.  But to show how its not all simply testosterone there are guys w/ 1000ng/dl  test. levels who are fat as hell while there are 350ng/dl who are naturally 10% bf who don't exercise or watch what they eat.  The general public thinks they have some innate understanding of bb'ing & they don't know sh$#!
I

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
Waller your right.  But to show how its not all simply testosterone there are guys w/ 1000ng/dl  test. levels who are fat as hell while there are 350ng/dl who are naturally 10% bf who don't exercise or watch what they eat.  The general public thinks they have some innate understanding of bb'ing & they don't know sh$#!

I agree with the general public bit. They think gear is a magic pill.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2015, 01:33:28 PM »
All substituting Smilac for Geritol.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2015, 01:35:30 PM »
Lookin' damn good for 50yrs old! :o
great shape always reminded me of oldtimer gable boudreaux..
F

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »
He had a great physique. I always wanted to try his A.R.T training system but could never find anything written on it in depth.
S

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2015, 01:38:27 PM »
how come his head is so big

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »

GH & genetics

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 01:41:08 PM »

Vertically challenged.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2015, 01:42:48 PM »
his head looks almost as big as his whole upper body in the picture of him at 19

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2015, 01:44:46 PM »
his head looks almost as big as his whole upper body in the picture of him at 19

Mullet of peace
S

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2015, 02:01:11 PM »