Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Kentucky cop shoots, kills man who attacked him with flag pole  (Read 12006 times)

Bosch

• Getbig III
I'm the law. :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Yeah, yeah, I got it. There is absolutely no way to stop drunken hobo with a flagpole, except killing him.
Every second is a lethal risk. Keep off the mind he can't walk straight, he is legal threat to the cop, society and country.

If Nags don't want to get shot, they should stop attacking the police.

Can't seem to beat any sense into those thick, empty skulls.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Deng Manyoun

Looks like a fine citizen who was a pillar of the community.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
As a french cop, if i do that in France, i'll go to jail.

Well, French cops really shouldn't be attacking other French cops with flagpoles. You'd deserve jail, no?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Well, French cops really shouldn't be attacking other French cops with flagpoles. You'd deserve jail, no?

:D

A lot of betas in this thread "a guys hitting me with a pole. I hope he stops, there's a gossip girl marathon on the tele tonight"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe he thought it was a bodybuilding fight....in which case you most certainly would wanna being your "flag" pole.  Full mast.

I suspect he  just watched this show?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
surely the rules of engagement are the same for the frogs? also, has anything happened since charlie hebdo? as in, has anything been suggested regarding your firearm's policies etc?

Pfft, they're already back to blaming Islamophobes.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
surely the rules of engagement are the same for the frogs? also, has anything happened since charlie hebdo? as in, has anything been suggested regarding your firearm's policies etc?

Not sure what policy you're talking about, but the general policy is rhat you have the right to use deadly force if you reasonably fear for your life. All these hardcore getbiggers who are trying disabled the 'brew with. Judo flip and a Spock pinch are going to be walking around with a pole in their face.

Fact!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
lol, at least they're not blaming the UK for once.

Yeah i agree  ;D. I'd have shot the guy based off his mugshot alone.  Regarding policies, what's the current firearms law's? do all of you carry a handgun or is it only specific firearms officers like in UK. I heard a lot of debating online, mainly from the yanks, arguing about the need to arm officers with heavier firepower. was wondering if you had any sort of debates like that going on over there too?

In USA, every adult has the right to own a gun. There are some exceptions for felons, mental cases, etc.  different states have different laws about who can carry those guns in public.  I'm in California, so here if you want to carry a consealed firearm, you just need to get a permit (usually from the local sheriff). It's time consuming but easy to do.

As far as I know all police agencies In USA are fully armed. Each officer has a handgun (or two) and each pTeol car will usually have a shotgun and/or rifle in it.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
aah, i thought you were in France! apologies......just realised what a massive fucking idiot i am. i meant to ask the guy who said he was a french cop! ;D ;D

That's Jon cole. I'm much better looking  :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
As a french cop, if i do that in France, i'll go to jail.

what? Charge at a cop with a pole? You certainly should

If you mean, shoot a man coming at you with a metal pole... then you need to leave France or find a different occupation my friend

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
There is a growing, deep resentment for the police in this country.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
People who come out against this cop shooting this Hebrew are fucked in the head. Any one of you Getbiggers could easily kill a person with one hit to the head with a metal pipe. Just imagine if the cop stood down or retreated and the hebrew swung the pipe at a woman or a kid that was walking by and killed them. Just shoot the dude and than find out his extended family and poison them all so none of them can breed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I just want to let all getbiggers know that I take a neutral stance on issues like this. I feel as though my job on this forum is to provide the news, then let getbiggers decide whether they see the incident in a negative, positive, or neutral stance. Just think of me as the Peter Jennings of getbig.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I just want to let all getbiggers know that I take a neutral stance on issues like this. I feel as though my job on this forum is to provide the news, then let getbiggers decide whether they see the incident in a negative, positive, or neutral stance. Just think of me as the Peter Jennings of getbig.

:)

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
I think he may have been high on PCP.

Smoking "wet" is becoming increasingly popular again.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I was thinking Brian Williams, but ok

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
It's not like he was gonna be President of the United States of America or anything.
A