Author Topic: WORLDS BIGGEST CALVES  (Read 10214 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: WORLDS BIGGEST CALVES
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 08:35:29 AM »
HE used as much as he had to be an amateur and turn pro,but you could see he hated the idea forever yr in and out take them/abuse or don't bother competing,even offseason he probably cruised or came off entirely.he still genetically kinda stocky..

From Erik Fanhouser on retirement (from animalpak website).

You Are Your Maker-Made
by The House

Pushed to the limit with everything done that could have been done. I was on stage with no regrets. I did all I could have done. I put every ounce of energy, every moment of time into one common goal, and when I stepped on stage the sky started to fall.

I started to question my actions and why I spent all this valuable time and energy on competing. I had a bitter taste in my mouth my last show. I wanted nothing to do with competing and nothing to do with training. This is the first time in my life I turned my back on training. I felt depressed and needed some changes in my life. I was at a crossroad and needed new direction, new purpose. I needed to change things up and get away from what I loved to do. I don't know if it was because I worked at a gym or what, but I just needed time away.

I started the change with my job. I when back to school and took classes to become an underground coal miner, the foundation upon which my local community in West Virginia was built. It was totally different from anything I had ever done in my life. I started working tons of hours to fill the void that was left. At first, I did not know what the void was that I was trying to fill, but I began to find out that it wasn’t possible to fill it with more labor and more hours alone. It had been about three months since I had trained and I started to feel lost. I have always said that I am my maker but I was not making or being the man I wanted to be. I knew that this was not me. Something was missing. I needed to train again.

Sometimes in life, you make changes for the wrong reasons. It may take you a little while, but you eventually will get back to what makes up your inner being, what drives you as a man. Training is what makes me one with myself. I know who I am when I train. I am at home—in the gym, in my own skin. Once I started training again I stopped feeling so down and started coming back to life. I was my maker again. And I realized what made me so mad was the thing that made me who I am. I think I put way too much time into one show and that, in turn, made me temporarily grow tired of something I always loved so much.

Now that I am back to training again, I only train for the right reasons. I train for me. I train because I desire the feel of the cold iron in my hands. I desire the soreness I bear for days. I desire training for the hard work it takes and the way it makes me feel on the inside. I realized that being your maker is not just forcing yourself to do things because it is right. Being your maker is knowing what you need in life and not what others think you need. I am my maker. I have finally been made what I’m meant to be.
X

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 08:48:38 AM »
Lee Priest discusses calf implants in bodybuilding; Potential use by Arnold and Lou Ferrigno.

Preist is probably THE most real, down-to-earth bb'ers there ever was.
I

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 08:50:49 AM »
From Erik Fanhouser on retirement (from animalpak website).

You Are Your Maker-Made
by The House

Pushed to the limit with everything done that could have been done. I was on stage with no regrets. I did all I could have done. I put every ounce of energy, every moment of time into one common goal, and when I stepped on stage the sky started to fall.

I started to question my actions and why I spent all this valuable time and energy on competing. I had a bitter taste in my mouth my last show. I wanted nothing to do with competing and nothing to do with training. This is the first time in my life I turned my back on training. I felt depressed and needed some changes in my life. I was at a crossroad and needed new direction, new purpose. I needed to change things up and get away from what I loved to do. I don't know if it was because I worked at a gym or what, but I just needed time away.

I started the change with my job. I when back to school and took classes to become an underground coal miner, the foundation upon which my local community in West Virginia was built. It was totally different from anything I had ever done in my life. I started working tons of hours to fill the void that was left. At first, I did not know what the void was that I was trying to fill, but I began to find out that it wasn’t possible to fill it with more labor and more hours alone. It had been about three months since I had trained and I started to feel lost. I have always said that I am my maker but I was not making or being the man I wanted to be. I knew that this was not me. Something was missing. I needed to train again.

Sometimes in life, you make changes for the wrong reasons. It may take you a little while, but you eventually will get back to what makes up your inner being, what drives you as a man. Training is what makes me one with myself. I know who I am when I train. I am at home—in the gym, in my own skin. Once I started training again I stopped feeling so down and started coming back to life. I was my maker again. And I realized what made me so mad was the thing that made me who I am. I think I put way too much time into one show and that, in turn, made me temporarily grow tired of something I always loved so much.

Now that I am back to training again, I only train for the right reasons. I train for me. I train because I desire the feel of the cold iron in my hands. I desire the soreness I bear for days. I desire training for the hard work it takes and the way it makes me feel on the inside. I realized that being your maker is not just forcing yourself to do things because it is right. Being your maker is knowing what you need in life and not what others think you need. I am my maker. I have finally been made what I’m meant to be.

Good for him.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 10:18:56 AM »
Mongolic race people have good calf genetics to begin with.

The guy here is mongoloid/SE Asian mix...so he naturally has big calves

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 01:31:28 PM »
Chick go bananas for forearms. Well, mine at least.

:D. I have to agree.  More than once, some crazy chick has grabbed my forearms and said, "I wish these fucking things were grabbing on to me".
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 01:37:44 PM »

He ditched playing the 'big for the rest of your life' game, a wise choice..