Author Topic: Getbigger Donald Trump officially running for President.  (Read 26521 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Getbigger Donald Trump officially running for President.
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2015, 11:40:07 PM »
Scared? Haha. I like the guy. He's a side show but he knows how to make money, create jobs, tells it like it is and most of the time he's dead on. But like I said, he's better than ANYONE that the left has to offer. You're lib hack 240. Admit it.

He's a sideshow?  Or he's qualified and mature enough to be president?   Which is it? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2015, 11:46:50 PM »
most of the time he's dead on.

Actually, I thought you'd be turned off by all the liberal positions Trump has had over the years.

Very cool to see you look past his support of universal healthcare, gun control, and other lib issues.  I disagree with those, but hey, that's just me.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 12:24:09 PM »
Scared? Haha. I like the guy. He's a side show but he knows how to make money, create jobs, tells it like it is and most of the time he's dead on. But like I said, he's better than ANYONE that the left has to offer. You're lib hack 240. Admit it.

How many people lost their jobs due to bankruptcy under Trump?

geeizback

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 12:38:43 PM »
donald trump

spoilt rich kid bully

he can't control a scots village over a golf course- good luck versus ISIS

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2015, 12:41:08 PM »
Dubya was an MBA who owned oil, baseball, etc.  

Hoover was the other businessman president.  Everyone wants one. But in reality, businessman fire/discard those entities that are cash drains.  You cannot dump states as president.  You're stuck with them.  Managers who know law, can lead groups to compromise and understand history make the best president- not robber barons that hire and fire, buy and sell and move on.  People don't get that.  

Dubya seems like a good guy who I wouldn't mind drinking whiskey with. But he sucked as a businessman even with a rich dad and great connections, and had obvious shortcomings as president. To say that a great businessman like Romney could not have also been a great president because of Dubya's experiences as a "businessman" and a president is rather naive.

And no, I don't think Trump will win the nomination. I'd be shocked if he's around long enough to make it into a debate. But he'll be entertaining.
A

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 01:01:48 PM »
Retard Trump announces he'll run for president about....well every four years. But he never delivers. Attention whoring liar

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 01:07:40 PM »
Retard Trump announces he'll run for president about....well every four years. But he never delivers. Attention whoring liar

i think this is the first time he's officially announced.  Every other time, just flirted with it and teased people.  He SAYS he'll be filing financial papers - until that happens (30 days max but he can file for two 45-day extensions), I don't believe it until I see it.

I think he's just fishing to see if he COULD win.  Given the current mess of repub candidates, trump could get 20% of the "amused" vote by the idiot tv viewers, and the actual qualified dignified candidates would split the remained of the vote 19%/19%/19%/19%, and Trump wins it lol.

It COULD happen.  He's rich and gives no fcks.  The way he was outright INSULTING the other candidates, I couldn't be surprised if they boycotted any debate he's invited to attend.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 12:25:37 PM »
Looks like Hillary blaming him for the church shooting pissed him off.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/19/politics/trump-clinton-pathetic-charleston/

If Trump is really serious about turning the country around, perhaps after the nominations are over and it's Bush vs Clinton in the general election, Trump can put many millions to use running Hillary attack ads on all networks who will sell him time.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 12:39:16 PM »
trump will get a lot of support from BOTH parties.   lol, he's going to make a real impact here.  he'll just never announce his money - he has 4 months til then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 09:14:53 AM »
Trump already creating jobs

Donald Trump's big presidential announcement Tuesday was made a little bigger with help from paid actors — at $50 a pop.

New York-based Extra Mile Casting sent an email last Friday to its client list of background actors, seeking extras to beef up attendance at Trump's event.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 07:14:04 PM »
Donald Trump tees off on the Confederate flag

Newly-minted presidential candidate Donald Trump joined his fellow Republican contenders Tuesday in calling for the South Carolina legislature to remove the Confederate flag from the statehouse grounds.

"I think they should put it in the museum and let it go," Trump said of the flag during an appearance at his new golf course in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. "Respect whatever it is you have to respect, because it was a point in time, and put it in a museum. But I would take it down. Yes."

Always the showman, Trump made his pronouncement from a podium perched atop a noisy man-made waterfall at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, one of the latest additions to his far-reaching real estate empire. Trump filed paperwork to become a White House candidate this week, finally making his decades-long flirtation with a presidential run official.

But even as he took questions about issues of the day, his golf outing was another reminder that Trump is as keen on promoting himself and his business interests as much as his candidacy. After taking questions, he took a driver and teed off from the first hole before the cameras.

Ditch Confederate flag? Many S.C. lawmakers say yes
2016 hopefuls react to Nikki Haley's call to move Confederate flag

Wearing a red baseball cap with his name on it, Trump transitioned back and forth between golf speak and more serious matters like the Confederate flag.

CBS News also asked Trump, a man famous for showing off his dollars, what woman he wants to see on the $10 bill.

"My mother," Trump deadpanned, much to the delight of the members-only golf club crowd that erupted with laughter and applause.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 07:51:30 PM »

Recent quote from Trump campaign speech ;
" The USA has never beaten Japan in anything."  :o :o :o

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2015, 03:23:24 AM »
Trump would make a terrible president....he's way too hot headed and immature to have that kind of power.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2015, 06:33:18 AM »
Trump is polling 2nd nationally among repubs and in a statistical dead heat tie with jeb.  

Yes, people truly are that stupid.  They'd rather have an entertainer than a leader.  

Polling source fox/brietbart.  It's legit.  Trump is a populist lifetime liberal that hates Obama and amnesty.  So are most conservatives on getbig. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2015, 01:48:05 PM »

Trump is a serious candidate. I think he would bring lots of dignity to the oval office.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2015, 01:58:33 PM »
Trump is polling 2nd nationally among repubs and in a statistical dead heat tie with jeb.  

Yes, people truly are that stupid.  They'd rather have an entertainer than a leader.  

Polling source fox/brietbart.  It's legit.  Trump is a populist lifetime liberal that hates Obama and amnesty.  So are most conservatives on getbig.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

I consider myself a "classical liberal" / social libertarian and a fiscal conservative. I also believe in a strong national defense and an assertive foreign policy - I don't believe the federal government should be involved in much more than those two things. A common sense immigration policy (not blanket amnesty) falls under those two things IMO.

Trump's buildings and other businesses have certainly created lots of jobs. A businessman will always create jobs somewhere. A government hack will not.
A

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2015, 02:04:04 PM »
one thing about Donald Chump is he's a smart mothafcker......how many times has he been running for president again?.......he does know how to stay relevant in the news and increase his stock in the process and fools are paying attention to him... ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2015, 03:56:41 PM »
He just pissed off every Latino to a point where Univision is dropping his pageant.

Not too smart.

BUT he knows the republican base is so blinded with anti-amnesty emotion, that they're willing to get behind ANYONE who is against it.  And right now, it's just Ted Cruz and Trump that are the anti-amnesty candidates. 

(  repubs just booted eric cantor over amnesty - they are boiling over it.  )

There are something like 14 declared republicans/about to declare? 

If the Rinos in the middle can split up the vote with 4% each, and Trump can get a nice 17% of the vote from being anti-mexican, anti-amnesty, anti-obama, pro-yelling, then he can make it to the last 3 standing in the primary race against a jeb, cruz, christie, whoever.  THEN he can spend a billion of his own money and just own the airwaves.  against hilary, who knows, anything can happen.

Remember, repubs thought PALIN was the answer in 08, they almost chose CAIN in 2012.  They'd jump on trump in a minute.   They'd rather be entertained by an anti-obama, anti-amnesty screamer, than led by a competent leader.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »
All of this is pretty much useless banter anyway. Hillary will win unless somebody can really take her down.

When you've got scores of current and former Wall Street legends and other bigshots still kissing your ass even though you're saying corporations don't create jobs and that you intend to "reshuffle the deck", and that it's obvious to them that you're totally corrupt and completely untrustworthy and they make excuses for you like enabling family members would do - you're pretty much already crowned.

A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2015, 03:58:53 AM »
Not all businessmen are the same. Trump is a tough, hard edge mofo and isn't going to be intimidated or played by anybody. Unlike Obama he's not about making friends and appeasing his enemies. He's always ready and never afraid to scrap.

People are sick of politicians. Perot made a good play and was a very real threat until people realized he was a bit Koo-Koo. Trump is a no nonsense ass kickerand talks a good game and gets people riled up. Americans are sick of being perceived as being pussies and they don't want the same old same old. His 6'3" frame will tower over Putin. Don't think these things don't matter.

Politicians and traditionalist hate him and will try to portray him as a clown and a side show. The average American, the ones who's life don't revolve around political issues, like him. Americans like the dark horse with some game and a bit of a chip on his shoulder never backing down from a fight.

I would not dismiss him so easily.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2015, 04:26:11 AM »
Pissed off a lot of potential Hispanic voters though who, by the way make me laugh with their outrage at his comments. Ask a lot of Hispanics how they feel about Blacks...big hypocrites.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »
Not all businessmen are the same. Trump is a tough, hard edge mofo and isn't going to be intimidated or played by anybody. Unlike Obama he's not about making friends and appeasing his enemies. He's always ready and never afraid to scrap.

People are sick of politicians. Perot made a good play and was a very real threat until people realized he was a bit Koo-Koo. Trump is a no nonsense ass kickerand talks a good game and gets people riled up. Americans are sick of being perceived as being pussies and they don't want the same old same old. His 6'3" frame will tower over Putin. Don't think these things don't matter.

Politicians and traditionalist hate him and will try to portray him as a clown and a side show. The average American, the ones who's life don't revolve around political issues, like him. Americans like the dark horse with some game and a bit of a chip on his shoulder never backing down from a fight.

I would not dismiss him so easily.

great post

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2015, 07:11:49 AM »
great post
Nonsense. He's an embarrassment, and the fact he's running at all is an indictment of all that is wrong in politics. The GOP needs to stop this crap, and put up a slate of decent chancers, with real and cogent policy initiatives.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 07:29:54 AM »
Nonsense. He's an embarrassment, and the fact he's running at all is an indictment of all that is wrong in politics. The GOP needs to stop this crap, and put up a slate of decent chancers, with real and cogent policy initiatives.
Agreed.....but Trump IS a getbigger...lets support him..morally anyway ;D