Author Topic: Do you support a massive one-time tax on rich people?  (Read 1838 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do you support a massive one-time tax on rich people?
« on: June 16, 2015, 09:18:16 AM »
Trump also called for a one-time, 14.25 percent tax on individuals and trusts with a net worth over $10 million, which the Club for Growth called "a massive tax hike on Americans that would kill jobs and investment."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-called-tax-hiking-liberal-for-past-positions/

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Do you support a massive one-time tax on rich people?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:36:30 AM »
Does Donald Trump even support that tax?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 09:42:01 AM »
Does Donald Trump even support that tax?

Three years ago, Trump was the one calling for that tax.  He think it's a nice one-time shot in the arm to help the economy.  I don't know if a person worth 100 mil is okay with suddenly being worth only 85 million... but as biden would call it, that's just patriotism, right?   :(

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 11:11:50 AM »
Trump also called for a one-time, 14.25 percent tax on individuals and trusts with a net worth over $10 million, which the Club for Growth called "a massive tax hike on Americans that would kill jobs and investment."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-called-tax-hiking-liberal-for-past-positions/

The rich already has a tax haven in Luxemburg so you will not hit the desired Group of individuals and coorporations anyway.

Bear knows his taxes he can probably tell us more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 11:13:57 AM »
Trump is going to have to flip flop on this issue.  His rich backers will not support taking 15% of their shit away to feed poor people. No way. 

My guess is trump will abandon many positions in the coming weeks, and his supporters will just accept radical shift. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 03:18:36 PM »
Hahaha @ 240 attempting slam every repub that enters the race..hahahaha. "I'm not a liberal"... er..." I love Obama" ....er, "Rubio and his Luxury boat" ......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 03:21:04 PM »
Hahaha @ 240 attempting slam every repub that enters the race..hahahaha. "I'm not a liberal"... er..." I love Obama" ....er, "Rubio and his Luxury boat" ......

oh wait - you're attacking me - yet refusing to address the topic of the thread - Trump's massive tax on the wealthy.  Do you understand that Q, and do you support it?

trump is a RINO, coach.  You're scared to admit it, that's cool - but he's no republican.  He's an anti-mexican liberal.  FACT.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 03:22:10 PM »

I support ted cruz in 2016.   The rest of the load are horseshit liberals. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 03:39:36 PM »
I support ted cruz in 2016.   The rest of the load are horseshit liberals. 

lol

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 03:44:04 PM »
GO ! DONALD!
w

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 03:51:22 PM »
"...the economics of the future are somewhat different.  You see, money doesn't exist in the 24th Century."
                   --Picard

"No money?  You mean you don't get paid?"
                   --Lilly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 04:21:50 PM »

Welcome back to getbig by the way. 

Now, do u support this massive tax on the wealthy, or not?   I do not, I think it is very unfair and right out of tr liberal position. 

This thread asks your opinion.  You should share yours.  Instead of just attacking 240.  Maybe add something constructive to thr argument.   

Personally, I think the über wealthy would move their assets overseas to hide them from president trump.  Do you think I'm right on this point?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2015, 05:25:20 PM »
Yes, why not? I'm right leaning, and even I agree that we all need to make some sacrifices and invest in our future generations before this country looks like "Idiocracy". I don't have 10 million, but I would say a one time hit for every American making over $250,000 a year would surely help with this shot in the arm. And yes, that was a shameless plug to show I make more than $250k a year.  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2015, 06:40:45 PM »
Three years ago, Trump was the one calling for that tax.  He think it's a nice one-time shot in the arm to help the economy.  I don't know if a person worth 100 mil is okay with suddenly being worth only 85 million... but as biden would call it, that's just patriotism, right?   :(

It is NOT a one time shot in the arm to help the economy.

The tax itself isn't the issue - it's the incompetent morons in government that would be

- figuring out how to share a large portion of it with their 'sponsors'
- paying Goldman Sachs 30% to manage it
- just generally fucking up and wasting the remainde

Seriously - you think government does anything but piss money up the wall?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2015, 07:36:35 PM »
Seriously - you think government does anything but piss money up the wall?

I oppose this massive tax, which Donald Trump proposed and no repubs seem to be able to criticize.

I think they just don't know if they should support it yet.  Scared to think for themelves.  Easy to attack another getbigger, but attacking a policy requires some level of understanding of the issue.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 10:15:35 PM »
I oppose this massive tax, which Donald Trump proposed and no repubs seem to be able to criticize.

I think they just don't know if they should support it yet.  Scared to think for themelves.  Easy to attack another getbigger, but attacking a policy requires some level of understanding of the issue.

Fuck me Mr Sensitive - Are you having your period right now?

There is very little to understand here. Money is not safe in the hands of government. They can take the tax but they cannot do good with it. They never do, they will simply waste it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2015, 08:10:03 AM »
Yes, why not? I'm right leaning, and even I agree that we all need to make some sacrifices and invest in our future generations before this country looks like "Idiocracy". I don't have 10 million, but I would say a one time hit for every American making over $250,000 a year would surely help with this shot in the arm. And yes, that was a shameless plug to show I make more than $250k a year.  ;D

A rich asshole with no shame ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 08:58:20 PM »