Author Topic: Can Obamacare still be reversed?  (Read 328 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Can Obamacare still be reversed?
« on: June 16, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Presidential candidate Trump promises to repeal obamacare.   Yes, this counters his 2000 claim that we NEED socialized medicine in the USA, and that we NEED the single payer system:

Trump advocated for universal healthcare in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, writing that the goal should be to "make reforms for the moment and, longer term, to find an equivalent of the single-payer plan that is affordable, well-administered, and provides freedom of choice."

Is it too late to stop obamacare?  Or do you think Trump will do it?

In Feb 2015, Trump was still telling Letterman about how great the single payer system is -
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/01/donald-trump-outs-himself-liberal

"I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care. I believe in whatever it takes to make people well and better," Trump told Larry King on October 7, 1999. In his 2000 book, The America We Deserve, Trump wrote that America should "find an equivalent of the single-payer plan that is affordable, well-administered, and provides freedom of choice."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Can Obamacare still be reversed?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 08:41:34 AM »
Trump and Cruz are the only 2 repubs still pushing for obamacare repeal.   A lot of people aren't happy with it.