Author Topic: HardFitness Issue #14 Cover Model Tamee Marie  (Read 6356 times)

jclopez

• Getbig II
  • Photographer
HardFitness Issue #14 Cover Model Tamee Marie
« on: February 28, 2006, 05:48:30 AM »
Hi
This month our cover model is NPC Figure competitor Tamee Marie from Omaha, Nebraska. Tamee recently won the 2005 Carol Semple Classic Overall and just competed at the Ironman 2006.
Great articles and video interviews included as always.
www.hardfitness.com/emagazine/issue14/issue14.html

Would like to thank all the people who wrote the articles.  Some noteworthy articles are "Stadium Workout" by Misty Green, "Planning and Preparing your Meals" by Traci Redding, "Fitness Routine Practice" by Katie Szep and "Overtraining" by Kaisa Piippo. Video Interviews from the Ironman 2006 included as well.
Comments are welcome, suggestions please and also criticisms.
thanks,
JC
jc@hardfitness.com

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
Re: HardFitness Issue #14 Cover Model Tamee Marie
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
help me understand, why do a cover layout -if it's not going to print? If it's just a online issue, isn't it just a new front page to web issue? why pretend to lay it out as a mag cover?

this "cover" is an improvement though   ;) :D
pain day

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 12:53:50 PM »
mments are welcome, suggestions please and also criticisms.

eh, Lopez......

You take anything we say here seriously?

Do you stop and read, comprehend the words I'm typing, holmes?
The last few women you've had have been absolutely haggard and disgusting.  This one is an "improvement" and that's not saying much considering how bad the past few were.  Still, can you possibly feature a chick who isn't blond with blue eyes?

You're latino, right?  Consider a hispanic or black chick?  Asian? 

I don't understand your ways, bro.  Sounds to me like you just want free publicity for your shitty publication.  You don't take criticism to heart, even the "constructive" type. 

When will you learn?   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 01:16:02 PM »
 JC - see http://www.ftvideo.com/genex_FRONT.htm for example on quality online magazine. The pretend covers you create IMHO, cheapen what you are trying to showcase with your good competition coverage.
Need to take a hard look. Hire a graphic designer or cover photographer ( which is a different skill set than a point & shoot competition photographer )
my 2 cents - hope this helps..... but probably not. ;)
pain day

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 03:02:37 PM »
Hi
This month our cover model is NPC Figure competitor Tamee Marie from Omaha, Nebraska. Tamee recently won the 2005 Carol Semple Classic Overall and just competed at the Ironman 2006.

Would like to thank all the people who wrote the articles.  Some noteworthy articles are "Stadium Workout" by Misty Green, "Planning and Preparing your Meals" by Traci Redding, "Fitness Routine Practice" by Katie Szep and "Overtraining" by Kaisa Piippo. Video Interviews from the Ironman 2006 included as well.
thanks,
JC
jc@hardfitness.com

can we get some good looking chicks instead of these things that look like a slimjim that got nuked....

>:(

canes

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 03:51:09 PM »
Nuked Slim Jim? ???  Where is your work?  Where are your pics of the girls you shoot.  And of you since you’re probably some sort of Greek GOD, based upon you self appointed right to provide cruel and undeserving feedback, where are the shots of you??  Thought so!

Do you sit on the couch and tell coaches how terrible they are while you watch football games?   Here is another example of some clown with a keyboard and internet access that he "thinks" some how empowers him to bash anyone and everyone.  Everyone say hello to the armchair coaches of GETBIG.   

The girls work hard to get their bodies into shape and JC has done an amazing job at covering the contest.  So before you attempt to provide any more feedback lets see you do it better!  Peace out!   :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »
Nuked Slim Jim? ???  Where is your work?  Where are your pics of the girls you shoot.  And of you since you’re probably some sort of Greek GOD, based upon you self appointed right to provide cruel and undeserving feedback, where are the shots of you??  Thought so!
Do you sit on the couch and tell coaches how terrible they are while you watch football games?   Here is another example of some clown with a keyboard and internet access that he "thinks" some how empowers him to bash anyone and everyone.  Everyone say hello to the armchair coaches of GETBIG.   
The girls work hard to get their bodies into shape and JC has done an amazing job at covering the contest.  So before you attempt to provide any more feedback lets see you do it better!  Peace out!   :-*

Lopez takes pictures of the same type of women month after month, then asks us for "suggestions and criticisms".  I have taken him up on it.  Enough tanned blonde blue-eyed chicks with skin that is darker than mine (and I'm not white!) and how about some women that are different.  As long as he continues to do the same thing, over and over I will give him the same shit over and over.

He can take it how he wants to take it.

These women are not attractive.  This month is an improvement......barely. 

It is what it is.  If he doesn't want the criticism, don't post the pics.

DIV

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 05:20:50 PM »
better than the last cover but he needs to get some photography lessons from bill dobbins or john stutz

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »
Hi

thanks,
JC
jc@hardfitness.com

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY MAGAZINE AND YOUR SHITTY PICTURES OF SHEMALES ?

who on earth gives a flying fuck about crazy bitches injecting steroids to grow muscles and look like men?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 05:35:01 PM »
WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY MAGAZINE AND YOUR SHITTY PICTURES OF SHEMALES ?
who on earth gives a flying f**k about crazy bitches injecting steroids to grow muscles and look like men?

^That's a major diss on JC Lopez.... :-X

DIV

canes

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »
These pictures are usually taken at fitness shows of fitness or figure competitors so of course they are all tanned up, it's for the show.  This is a fitness competitor’s magazine, if you don't like it who cares.  You get carb deleted, water depleted, and get down to 6%-7% body fat and see how hot you look.  If you like the Maxim magazine look, then this is not the magazine for you.   

JC is not asking for your opinion of what you think, he's just introducing this month’s magazine.  If you don’t like the pics why do you keep coming back???  You’re the ones that need to quit coming around and providing comments no one gives a shit about!

These are real pictures, un-airbrushed, true competitors, the days surrounding the shows.  It's not meant to me a T&A magazine like all the others. Just because these girls have bigger muscles than your homo asses doesn't mean they use steroids.  I have a feeling your fat a$$ couldn’t follow a diet and workout schedule nearly as strict as these girls do.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 07:28:11 PM »
These pictures are usually taken at fitness shows of fitness or figure competitors so of course they are all tanned up, it's for the show.  This is a fitness competitor’s magazine, if you don't like it who cares.  You get carb deleted, water depleted, and get down to 6%-7% body fat and see how hot you look.  If you like the Maxim magazine look, then this is not the magazine for you.   
JC is not asking for your opinion of what you think, he's just introducing this month’s magazine.  If you don’t like the pics why do you keep coming back???  You’re the ones that need to quit coming around and providing comments no one gives a shit about!
These are real pictures, un-airbrushed, true competitors, the days surrounding the shows.  It's not meant to me a T&A magazine like all the others. Just because these girls have bigger muscles than your homo asses doesn't mean they use steroids.  I have a feeling your fat a$$ couldn’t follow a diet and workout schedule nearly as strict as these girls do.

Nicely said
Jennifer

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 09:28:23 PM »
You’re the ones that need to quit coming around and providing comments no one gives a shit about!

Lopez asked.......I responded. 

The cycle will continue until there is change. 

I certainly hope these girls don't run cycles comparable to mine, for their sake.  Could I follow a workout schedule as strict as these women?  Probably.  Could they lift what I lift?  Not a chance in hell.

BTW:  Powerlifters don't care about "dieting down", just strength.
You can keep the tanning lotion, the gay for pay, schmoeing and all that...that's bodybuilding.

That's what you get for assuming, bro. 

DIV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 09:30:18 PM »
BTW:  Powerlifters don't care about "dieting down", just strength.
You can keep the tanning lotion, the gay for pay, schmoeing and all that...that's bodybuilding.

Yes, very true. But, WHAT IF?

What if powerlifters had schmoes?

What a sick world it'd be.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 09:33:32 PM »
Yes, very true. But, WHAT IF?
What if powerlifters had schmoes?
What a sick world it'd be.

Now that would be sloppy and wet.......I can't even imagine the depravity.  The chalk, the ephedrine phlegm, the Halo tabs, the used condoms.....

You've conjured up something truly disgusting, Robert.   >:(

DIV

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 09:34:45 PM »
I looked everywhere and I couldn't find that magazine anywhere! What gives? How can a New York newstand in Grand Central Station not carry this fine periodical while carrying "Pregnant Grannies", "Juggz", "Barely Legal", "Blueboy", "Colt", and "Tom Prince Gone Wild"???
Something is seriously wrong with this country!
Special "V for VenDouchebag" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 09:35:56 PM »
I looked everywhere and I couldn't find that magazine anywhere! What gives? How can a New York newstand in Grand Central Station not carry this fine periodical while carrying "Pregnant Grannies", "Juggz", "Barely Legal", "Blueboy", "Colt", and "Tom Prince Gone Wild"???
Something is seriously wrong with this country!
Special "V for VenDouchebag" Ed

You're off the chain tonight, Edward.

Everthing alright?   ???

DIV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 09:36:37 PM »
You've conjured up something truly disgusting, Robert.   >:(
DIV
I am here to push buttons.  To instigate.  To think outside the box.
It's my gift. I am the Phil Heath of pissing people off.

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 09:38:42 PM »
sorry, if this is JC job or passion - there's no excuse for mediocrity or not wanting to better himself and show these girls in a better light. It's not just the BB girls - he shot two of the most beautiful figure/ fitness girls : Jenny Lynn and Julie Childs and he made them look terrible! Sorry, he did asks for feedback and the feedback is not good , so live with it.
pain day

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 09:43:10 PM »
I am here to push buttons.  To instigate.  To think outside the box.
It's my gift. I am the Phil Heath of pissing people off.

I'm trying to mold you from Phil Heath to Dr. Phil.

DIV

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 09:49:24 PM »
I'm trying to mold you from Phil Heath to Dr. Phil.
DIV

When I write a book in 15 years, I think it'll rival Dr Phils' sales.

canes

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 04:08:47 AM »
Thast the problem with you assholes.....Your all power lifters!  The beer bellied balding fat nasty freaks that have to use shirts and straps to mask what you can really do!  Sorry to TRY and have a conversation with such a challenged group. My bad I'm out! CANES!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 05:25:03 AM »
Thast the problem with you assholes.....Your all power lifters!  The beer bellied balding fat nasty freaks that have to use shirts and straps to mask what you can really do!  Sorry to TRY and have a conversation with such a challenged group. My bad I'm out! CANES!

Actually I'm not in that weight class.......but nice try.

Most of the PL in the middle weight classes try to keep their BF down so they can maximize their strength for that weight class.....similiar to the way wrestlers do.

I also don't agree with the Inzer shirts or the straps, either.

What I consider true PL is unassisted......not what you see in the magazines now. 

DIV