Author Topic: PHIL HEATH SHUTS DOWN A HATER AND POLISHES SANDOW  (Read 15815 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: PHIL HEATH SHUTS DOWN A HATER AND POLISHES SANDOW
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2015, 09:59:42 AM »
posts just like yours are a prime example of what I'm talking about. A lot of hate towards a person I bet many would wanne be like.

Admit it, you guys are envious of him.

No, not in the least envious of Phil lol. He is the last person Id want to be like.

If I could step out of my shoes and be someone else right this second, Id rather be a neurosurgeon or a Nobel Prize winning scientist.

I have absolutely no interest in living Phil's lifestyle or looking like him. Not even close.

Plain and simple, Phil is a douche. Ronnie has a nice lifestyle, yet no one is making fun of him. Why? Because he is not an asshole. Arnold has an awesome lifestyle and no one is making fun of him. Why? Because all-in-all, Arnold is not an asshole. Hell, if I was going to be envious of a bodybuilder, it would be Arnold, not Phil.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2015, 10:07:56 AM »
No, not in the least envious of Phil lol. He is the last person Id want to be like.

If I could step out of my shoes and be someone else right this second, Id rather be a neurosurgeon or a Nobel Prize winning scientist.

I have absolutely no interest in living Phil's lifestyle or looking like him. Not even close.

Plain and simple, Phil is a douche. Ronnie has a nice lifestyle, yet no one is making fun of him. Why? Because he is not an asshole. Arnold has an awesome lifestyle and no one is making fun of him. Why? Because all-in-all, Arnold is not an asshole. Hell, if I was going to be envious of a bodybuilder, it would be Arnold, not Phil.

I doubt you post hate messages on his FB so I was not refering to you, lol! Arnold was known to be the most selfish asshole of all. Why do you not know this? NO FB to announce it.

Had Nubret had FB and a network to start hate on ARnold, his career could have taken a whole different path....

His image was protected.

Arnold a good guy, for real? Hmmm, recent media and his kids from other women would say otherwise. Imagine all the shit we don't even know about...
?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
I doubt you post hate messages on his FB so I was not refering to you, lol! Arnold was known to be the most selfish asshole of all. Why do you not know this? NO FB to announce it.

Had Nubret had FB and a network to start hate on ARnold, his career could have taken a whole different path....

His image was protected.

Arnold a good guy, for real? Hmmm, recent media and his kids from other women would say otherwise. Imagine all the shit we don't even know about...

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »
I don't hate him at all...i couldn't really care less about him. I don't even own a facebook to go on his page, and all i've seen of him is the generation iron documentary and the stuff posted on here, so i'm just calling it how i see it. He acts like a dick and that is what brings negativity his way. He doesn't appear to have much class, he acts like a child and he seems to be a self obsessed narcissist...i doubt he'd be dealing with so many "haters" if he changed his public persona.

But how is he any different from say... Everyone else??? He is just getting taged as he's the champ and he does make himself an easy target. I'M not pitying the guy but find he does take a lot of shit and many dog pile it because it's the "in thing" to do these days.
?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2015, 10:26:55 AM »
Phil is like a dog, you know you can kick a dog so long and it'll do two things. It's either going to roll over and die, or it's going to bite you and attack you. And Phil is the kind of person that is the type of dog who would bite back.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2015, 10:42:39 AM »
I think what you're saying is right regarding social media. The anonymity and the ease of it, means that tons of people use it to troll and talk shit, but then Phil also should have the common sense to distance himself from it if he want's to be taken seriously as a professional. As mentioned, the other guys on the Olympia stage don't get nearly as much shit as him...Kai gets a lot for obvious reasons, but phil brings it on himself. The tantrums, the desperate attempts to portray himself as some sort of wealthy megastar,the constant focus on "haters" etc...it all comes back his way.

Hard to say who is right 100% but find on both ends, there's a lot that should not be said. Takes two to tango but Phildo is not the best dance partner it would seem, lol... He kinda needs the whole floor to himself and his dance skills don't really justify the space taken.
?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2015, 10:45:00 AM »
king ronnie owns phil there

King Ron owns phil everywere.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »

His image was protected.

Good post Ritch!

Why does anyone need to be some brainwashed nut hugger for Arnold?
Granted he was a great bodybuilder and box office star.
But, I think he's a selfish asshole in his personal life too.

In my opinion, Lee Haney is a much better man in terms of character and  bodybuilding.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »

His image was protected.

Yes, but what about Ronnie or others? Many people don't troll their facebook pages because they don't talk shit.

And even if I did troll his FB page, it doesn't mean I am jealous of him. It just means it would be fun to do because hes an asshole.

Remember.....

X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2015, 11:28:02 AM »
Yes, but what about Ronnie or others? Many people don't troll their facebook pages because they don't talk shit.

And even if I did troll his FB page, it doesn't mean I am jealous of him. It just means it would be fun to do because hes an asshole.

Remember.....

Ronnie is the type of guy who just oozes of being a good happy man, I just can't imagine someone talking shit to him.
You trolled his FB page? LOL, dissapointed to know some smart guy like you uses your mind for such dirt.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »
Ronnie is the type of guy who just oozes of being a good happy man, I just can't imagine someone talking shit to him.
You trolled his FB page? LOL, dissapointed to know some smart guy like you uses your mind for such dirt.

Nope, I did not troll his FB page. But even if I did, which I didn't, it would not have anything to do with being jealous of him. As for using my smart mind, well, it doesn't take a lot of smarts to troll someone's FB page.

And you just proved my point:

Ronnie is a happy guy who rarely talks smack: therefore, people don't talk smack to him and troll.

Phil is a narcissist who talks smack and is arrogant: therefore, people talk smack and troll.

What is more to be said? He talks crap, therefore he gets trolled.

For every action there is a reaction.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2015, 11:38:42 AM »
Nope, I did not troll his FB page. But even if I did, which I didn't, it would not have anything to do with being jealous of him. As for using my smart mind, well, it doesn't take a lot of smarts to troll someone's FB page.

And you just proved my point:

Ronnie is a happy guy who rarely talks smack: therefore, people don't talk smack to him and troll.

Phil is a narcissist who talks smack and is arrogant: therefore, people talk smack and troll.

What is more to be said? He talks crap, therefore he gets trolled.

For every action there is a reaction.

I think it goes both ways. People today are just waiting to have a mere small excuse to do all the trolling, not cool. Just adds to the circle of bullshit we're talking about now.

Who even started all of this shit? Got no idea, whatever, not my problem as I'M not like that to those who don't deserve it.

Who deserves it is something I doubt we will even agree on. He gets trolled because they can't take the fact he is champ. Anyway, Phildo is getting the last laugh.
?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2015, 11:44:38 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2015, 11:49:50 AM »
But the faces he makes are beyond annoying and no, I don't want this guy to win again.
?