Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 796645 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #11025 on: May 21, 2024, 06:32:20 PM »
It seems those others have caught up to me and are looking for Grayscale outflows (they all missed BTC price suppression I warned of well in advance).

It’s pretty obvious the 2 outcomes possible.

The ETF is starting to get front run.

Come on now Mayday. Maybe we both have a different understanding of the word suppression but to me it means stopping something. I guess it could also mean slowing something down. Checked the definition for it and it turns out it can mean both those things!

Grayscale did not stop the upward price action on BTC that could be attributed to ETF flows, but it did slow down how fast it went up. This is fact as we have seen the overall flows from the ETFs. We can agree on this?

With regards to the ETH ETF I don't think there will be as much interest as BTC ETF so outflows from the Greyscale product could be a lot more painful.

However the ETF approval takes a lot of heat/bear pressure off ETH over the whole Security issues. More wealthy people/businesses could be inclined to buy spot ETH and set up their own nodes etc. Will be interesting how it all plays out.

Bullish Alts on a longer time frame now too. Btw I picked up a fair amount of Drift Token (got some really good DD on it) up there in the top holder ranks, but not quite a whale.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11026 on: May 21, 2024, 06:48:14 PM »
Come on now Mayday. Maybe we both have a different understanding of the word suppression but to me it means stopping something. I guess it could also mean slowing something down. Checked the definition for it and it turns out it can mean both those things!

Grayscale did not stop the upward price action on BTC that could be attributed to ETF flows, but it did slow down how fast it went up. This is fact as we have seen the overall flows from the ETFs. We can agree on this?

With regards to the ETH ETF I don't think there will be as much interest as BTC so outflows from the Greyscale product could be a lot more painful.

However the ETF approval takes a lot of heat/bear pressure off ETH over the whole Security issues. More wealthy people/businesses could be inclined to buy spot ETH and set up their own nodes etc. Will be interesting how it plays out.

Bullish Alts on a longer time frame now too. Btw I picked up a fair amount of Drift Token (got some really good DD on it) up there in the top holder ranks, but not quite a whale.
An ETH spot EFT approval is not priced in yet. Ethereum has been bleeding against BTC for a while now, so it has room to go. The ETH FUD also made me think the goal was to knock the ETH price down for the big guys like BlackRock. This potential approval is also political now. Trump came out endorsing cryptos and the left does not want to cede any votes to him and the right. So it might be that Gensler was told to get it approved, minus staking. Stablecoins are also driving demand for Treasuries and are becoming fundamental to the US economy.

Gensler might also want to approve the ETH applications just to prove Saylor wrong. It would piss me off if someone claimed to know what I'll do, which is what Saylor did. He sounded so convinced. How would he know? Or maybe he did that on purpose and secretly has an ETH position?

If the ETH ETFs are approved I see ETH breaching $5,000. But we'll see what happens.

https://dailyhodl.com/2024/05/21/economist-alex-kruger-says-base-case-is-ethereum-at-new-all-time-highs-bitcoin-much-higher-by-year-end/

Economist Alex Krüger Says ‘Base Case’ Is Ethereum at New All-Time Highs, Bitcoin Much Higher by Year End

Closely followed trader and economist Alex Krüger believes Ethereum (ETH) is headed to new all-time highs (ATHs) due to one key catalyst.

Krüger tells his 175,400 followers on the social media platform X that a possible approval of a spot ETH exchange-traded fund (ETF) as early as this week could send the top altcoin soaring.

The odds for an ETH ETF approval by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) suddenly increased this week, and ETH rallied by more than 20% in the past day.

He also believes Bitcoin (BTC) will be “much higher” before the end of 2024.

“My base case scenario has been:

- Bitcoin much higher into year-end.
- Ethereum underperforming due to an ETF rejection.
- Ethereum over-performing from the US elections onwards, as elections would lead to a [SEC Chair Gary] Gensler removal and subsequent ETF approval in 2025.

https://www.kitco.com/news/article/2024-04-11/stablecoins-drive-demand-treasuries-and-are-fundamental-us-economy-cantor

Stablecoins drive demand for Treasuries and are fundamental to the US economy – Cantor Fitzgerald CEO

(Kitco News) – Following the launch of multiple spot Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the U.S., financial institutions have slowly started to become more open to the idea of engaging with digital assets, with some recognizing that the underlying blockchain technology will play a pivotal role in financial markets moving forward.

One of the latest chief executives to tout the benefits of crypto is Howard Lutnick, CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald LP, a global financial services firm founded in 1945.

According to Lutnick, who spoke at the Chainalysis conference in New York on Wednesday, stablecoins offer multiple benefits to the US economy, and the tokenization of financial assets will likely increase moving forward.

“Dollar hegemony is fundamental to the United States of America. It matters to us, to our economy,” Lutnick said, according to a report from Bloomberg. “That’s why I’m a fan of properly backed stablecoins. I’m a fan of Tether. I’m a fan of Circle.”

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11027 on: May 21, 2024, 06:57:25 PM »
Does the ETH/BTC price ratio go over .06 if we get this ETF?
ETH @ $5,000 and BTC @ $75,000 gets you to 0.066666. I personally think it should be at 0.166666. ETH's current supply is around 6x bigger than BTC.
1/6 = 0.166666. I know it's not that simple, it's about supply and demand, and how much people are willing to pay for something. But the current ratio seems ridiculous to me.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11028 on: May 21, 2024, 07:05:18 PM »
There is great bull case for ETH, but I think people expecting a big BTC type rally because of the ETF are gonna be left disappointed .

My bullcase is more along the lines of Grayscale ETHE sell off stops. Mixed BTC and ETH ETFs start trading, big uptick in ETH held through ETFS.

This ETH locked up in ETFs potentially means less ETH staked, so higher yields can be expected. Rush to buy ETH to stake, plus a typical end of cycle catch up to BTC/blow off top.

So yeah more patience required for ETH maxis, but they should definitely set their targets much much higher.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11029 on: May 21, 2024, 07:20:44 PM »
There is great bull case for ETH, but I think people expecting a big BTC type rally because of the ETF are gonna be left disappointed .

My bullcase is more along the lines of Grayscale ETHE sell off stops. Mixed BTC and ETH ETFs start trading, big uptick in ETH held through ETFS.

This ETH locked up in ETFs potentially means less ETH staked, so higher yields can be expected. Rush to buy ETH to stake, plus a typical end of cycle catch up to BTC/blow off top.

So yeah more patience required for ETH maxis, but they should definitely set their targets much much higher.
We'll see. ETH just gained Solana's market cap in one day - 20%! That was impressive. I am always bullish on Ethereum but that surprised me.

This guy (ETH optimist) recently sold his ETH for ETHE. He acknowledged that he was taking a risk with it.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11030 on: May 21, 2024, 10:28:01 PM »

With regards to the ETH ETF I don't think there will be as much interest as BTC ETF so outflows from the Greyscale product could be a lot more painful.

However the ETF approval takes a lot of heat/bear pressure off ETH over the whole Security issues. More wealthy people/businesses could be inclined to buy spot ETH and set up their own nodes etc. Will be interesting how it all plays out.

:D

Suppress as in held back, same meaning in UK and Aus.

The ETF flows dwarfed everything. I can’t find my numbers but I had Grayscale selling 50% of the total inflows. It was something like 23B came in and 12B was dumped. Price pumped 36k, had they not sold we would have tested 100k. Nobody believed me back then That Grayscale would play a pivotal role, still don’t, but fast forward 2yrs from here and people will be telling it like they guessed it all along.

Grayscale hold 3% of ETH so it’s just a wait and see, I assume 5,100 which is miserable IMO, does that sound familiar with your gut feel?

BUT….. the ‘what if’ is if we got the ride to 3.8k for free from BTC so we pump from there. I can get to 7.2k which gives us enormous FOMO into everything 😂

I bought it aswell and some other stuff.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #11031 on: May 22, 2024, 09:19:39 AM »
:D

Suppress as in held back, same meaning in UK and Aus.

The ETF flows dwarfed everything. I can’t find my numbers but I had Grayscale selling 50% of the total inflows. It was something like 23B came in and 12B was dumped. Price pumped 36k, had they not sold we would have tested 100k. Nobody believed me back then That Grayscale would play a pivotal role, still don’t, but fast forward 2yrs from here and people will be telling it like they guessed it all along.

Grayscale hold 3% of ETH so it’s just a wait and see, I assume 5,100 which is miserable IMO, does that sound familiar with your gut feel?

BUT….. the ‘what if’ is if we got the ride to 3.8k for free from BTC so we pump from there. I can get to 7.2k which gives us enormous FOMO into everything 😂

I bought it aswell and some other stuff.

Trying to follow along here the Trust ETHE holds 3% of all ethereum?  And if the ETF is approved Ethereum price should rise as other ETF's buy up ethereum, as the price rises Grayscale is going to sell some of their 3% total ethereum? potentially up to 50% of their holdings?  or will shareholders dump ETHE? or a combination of both?  And best case scenario is Ethereum price pumps all the way to 7.2k and then comes back down to 3,000 or maybe 2,500?  hypothetically speaking?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11032 on: May 22, 2024, 10:43:25 AM »
https://cryptobriefing.com/vaneck-dtcc-ethereum-etf-listing/

VanEck's Ethereum spot ETF listed on DTCC under ticker $ETHV

Ethereum has surged 31% over the past 7 days as ETF approval chances rise, trading at $3,700.

VanEck’s proposed spot Ethereum ETF has appeared on the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation’s (DTCC) new securities list with the ticker $ETHV. This development comes shortly after Cboe released amended 19b-4 forms.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11033 on: May 22, 2024, 10:49:03 AM »
https://www.coindesk.com/business/2024/05/22/bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum-stalwart-metamask-sources/

Bitcoin Is Coming to Ethereum Stalwart MetaMask: Sources

MetaMask is a giant in the Ethereum ecosystem, but it's poised to cross one of the biggest tribal divides in crypto.

- MetaMask, the most-used Ethereum wallet, is working to integrate native bitcoin (BTC), according to two people familiar with the matter.
- Access could arrive within the next month, one person said, while another said functionality is not yet set in stone, but features could initially be limited and expanded over time.

MetaMask is a giant in the Ethereum (ETH) ecosystem, the most-used wallet on that blockchain. It's poised to cross one of the biggest tribal divides in cryptocurrencies, with plans to add support for Bitcoin (BTC), according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.

The exact timeline is unclear, but one person said access could arrive in MetaMask within the next month. Another person said the exact Bitcoin functionality is not yet set in stone, but features could initially be limited and expanded over time.

MetaMask's Ethereum wallet is the gateway for more than 30 million monthly active users into the Web3 world of decentralized applications and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. When Ethereum debuted almost a decade ago, it expanded the capabilities of what a blockchain could do beyond what Bitcoin pioneered, adding support for smart contracts – essentially software built atop that blockchain.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #11034 on: May 22, 2024, 01:05:55 PM »
https://www.coindesk.com/business/2024/05/22/bitcoin-is-coming-to-ethereum-stalwart-metamask-sources/

Bitcoin Is Coming to Ethereum Stalwart MetaMask: Sources

MetaMask is a giant in the Ethereum ecosystem, but it's poised to cross one of the biggest tribal divides in crypto.

- MetaMask, the most-used Ethereum wallet, is working to integrate native bitcoin (BTC), according to two people familiar with the matter.
- Access could arrive within the next month, one person said, while another said functionality is not yet set in stone, but features could initially be limited and expanded over time.

MetaMask is a giant in the Ethereum (ETH) ecosystem, the most-used wallet on that blockchain. It's poised to cross one of the biggest tribal divides in cryptocurrencies, with plans to add support for Bitcoin (BTC), according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.

The exact timeline is unclear, but one person said access could arrive in MetaMask within the next month. Another person said the exact Bitcoin functionality is not yet set in stone, but features could initially be limited and expanded over time.

MetaMask's Ethereum wallet is the gateway for more than 30 million monthly active users into the Web3 world of decentralized applications and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. When Ethereum debuted almost a decade ago, it expanded the capabilities of what a blockchain could do beyond what Bitcoin pioneered, adding support for smart contracts – essentially software built atop that blockchain.

How friggin high is ETH going 7500? 20,000? 50,000?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11035 on: May 22, 2024, 09:44:45 PM »
Trying to follow along here the Trust ETHE holds 3% of all ethereum?  And if the ETF is approved Ethereum price should rise as other ETF's buy up ethereum, as the price rises Grayscale is going to sell some of their 3% total ethereum? potentially up to 50% of their holdings?  or will shareholders dump ETHE? or a combination of both?  And best case scenario is Ethereum price pumps all the way to 7.2k and then comes back down to 3,000 or maybe 2,500?  hypothetically speaking?

The first part of my post related to BTC ETF. Inflows of 23B and Grayscale Dumped 12B.

Wait for ETH ETF approval first, decision is today.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11036 on: May 23, 2024, 04:32:26 AM »
https://www.theblock.co/post/296216/sec-ethereum-etf-issuers-s1

SEC has started engaging with Ethereum ETF issuers over S-1 forms: Source

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has begun discussions around S-1 registration statements with prospective Ethereum ETF issuers, according to a source.

“Basically, it's just starting,” said a high-ranking member at an issuer when asked about conversations relating to S-1 forms. “It feels a little like [the Division of Investment Management] was more-or-less caught off-guard by the change of tune. So, just starting.”

The source added that they don’t expect the progress toward an Ethereum ETF to get scrapped but remained cautious.

For the Ethereum ETFs to be approved, the SEC must approve the 19b-4 forms — which was done in one omnibus order for the Bitcoin ETFs — and then the S-1 registration statements must become effective. Only then can trading begin.

Ahead of each approval, typically, the forms are sent back for amendments and refiled. When final versions are submitted, the SEC may choose to approve them. While there has been a lot of movement on the 19b-4 forms, only Fidelity has recently filed an amended S-1 form. With discussion over the S-1s now underway, there may be more amendments to come.

SEC faces decision day over Ethereum ETFs

As for the 19b-4 forms, the SEC has a deadline of today to approve or deny the VanEck Ethereum ETF’s 19b-4 form. Due to the perceived intent to approve multiple issuers in one go — as happened with the Bitcoin ETFs — pundits are optimistic that, if the ETFs get approved, this would happen today.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11037 on: May 23, 2024, 04:49:46 AM »
How friggin high is ETH going 7500? 20,000? 50,000?
$100,000 ...... j/k. Just kidding. Maybe one day. I don't want to jinx anything by predicting a value. And we still need the ETF approval to go through. I think the SEC will see solo staking as similar to proof of work mining. But they might push for pool staking to be a case of "Effort by Others" and hence a security. The ETH developers need to fast track an easier way to solo stake. I know Vitalik mentioned bringing staking to cell phones one day by lowering the hardware requirements. It will be interesting to see what happens. I may have to think about solo staking in the near future.

https://watcher.guru/news/dogecoin-creator-predicts-100000-for-ethereum

In a surge driven by speculation over potential spot Ethereum ETF approvals, Ethereum’s value skyrocketed on May 20. Indeed, it observed its largest single-day increase in market value to date. The cryptocurrency’s price surged by over $590 within 24 hours, raising its market cap by more than $70 billion and reaching $3,660, a level not seen since early April.

This dramatic rise has reverberated through the cryptocurrency community, sparking renewed discussions about Atheneum’s future. Billy Markus, co-creator of Dogecoin and known as Shibetoshi Nakamoto, commented on the price surge, suggesting a long-term bullish outlook for Ethereum. Markus expressed hope for ETH to reach $100,000, mirroring a broader optimism among crypto enthusiasts.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11038 on: May 23, 2024, 03:00:56 PM »
https://watcher.guru/news/sec-approves-all-spot-ethereum-etfs

SEC Approves All Spot Ethereum ETFs

The culmination of a tumultuous journey has finally arrived, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved the issuance of Spot Ethereum ETFs. Indeed, the decision arrived just five months after the agency granted similar approval to the Spot Bitcoin ETFs to start the year.

The decision marks the approval of the country’s second crypto-based ETF. Moreover, it represents a monumental shift in the overall accessibility of the second-largest cryptocurrency to institutional investors.

Spot Ethereum ETFs Approved by SEC

Following the approval of Spot Bitcoin ETFs at the start of 2024, the market anticipated what cryptocurrency could be next. Naturally, all eyes are directed toward Ethereum. Although it appears likely, the overall sentiment of the SEC has diminished optimism that such an approval could take place.

That changed significantly at the start of May’s second to last week. Seemingly out of nowhere, Bloomberg increased the approval odds from 25% to 75%. Thereafter, the market began anticipating the impending arrival of the Ethereum-based investment offering.

Now, that anticipation has been rewarded as the SEC has approved all Spot Ethereum ETFs. The landmark decision means that the United States now features crypto-based ETFs for the two most prominent digital assets in the world. Moreover, it is a critical part of a greater transition for the country’s perspective on the assets.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11039 on: May 23, 2024, 03:49:12 PM »
https://cryptoslate.com/congress-passes-bill-banning-federal-reserve-from-creating-a-cbdc/

Congress passes bill banning Federal Reserve from creating a CBDC

The bill aims to prevent unelected officials from developing a CBDC that could infringe on Americans' financial privacy.

The US House of Representatives passed H.R. 5403, the CBDC Anti-Surveillance State Act, sponsored by Majority Whip Tom Emmer (MN-06).

The legislation blocks the creation and issuance of a central bank digital currency (CBDC) without explicit congressional authorization, aiming to safeguard Americans’ financial privacy.

The bill aims to prevent unelected officials from developing a CBDC that could infringe on Americans’ financial privacy. It specifically prohibits the Federal Reserve from offering certain products or services directly to individuals and restricts the use of CBDCs for monetary policy.

Key provisions include prohibiting Federal Reserve banks from offering products or services directly to individuals, maintaining accounts on behalf of individuals, and issuing any form of CBDC without congressional approval.

It also restricts the use of CBDCs to implement monetary policy, ensuring that such measures preserve the privacy protections of physical currency.

The move follows concerns that a CBDC could be used to monitor and control financial transactions, similar to systems in place in other countries.

Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, Patrick McHenry, supported the bill, highlighting concerns over financial surveillance. He cited examples from other countries, such as China’s use of a CBDC to monitor and control citizens’ spending habits.

McHenry said:

“This type of financial surveillance has no place in the United States.”

He stressed the bill’s importance in response to the Biden Administration’s push for CBDC research and development, which he argued could threaten financial privacy.

McHenry acknowledged Emmer and other co-sponsors, including French Hill and Alex Mooney for their efforts in advancing the legislation.

H.R. 5403 received broad support, reflecting widespread concern over the potential misuse of digital currency by governmental authorities. The bill’s passage marks a critical step in protecting financial privacy in the digital age.

Emmer emphasized that the bill is designed to prevent the federal government from following in the footsteps of authoritarian regimes that use digital currencies for surveillance.

The bill now moves to the Senate for consideration. If passed, it will significantly limit the Federal Reserve’s ability to implement a CBDC without legislative oversight, reinforcing Congress’ role in major financial decisions.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11040 on: May 23, 2024, 04:18:32 PM »
Hahaha funny how this cycle is turning everyone on their heads. BTC maxis certain no ETF. The crowd said it’s a definite No for May.

The last boss to defeat now is…… ETH ETF will underperform because it doesn’t have staking and nobody understands what ETH is…..

I’m retarded bullish to late July!!!! ETH to 7,200!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11041 on: May 23, 2024, 04:50:14 PM »
Hahaha funny how this cycle is turning everyone on their heads. BTC maxis certain no ETF. The crowd said it’s a definite No for May.

The last boss to defeat now is…… ETH ETF will underperform because it doesn’t have staking and nobody understands what ETH is…..

No ETH EFT staking is good for me. The yields would have gone down a lot if the ETFs also got in on it. There are already 1 million validators - some think that's too many.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-1-million-validators-too-much

Ethereum reaches 1M validators, community thinks it’s ‘too much’

While more validators could mean more security, community members think too many could be problematic.

The Ethereum network recently hit the one million validator milestone, with 32 million Ether currently staked, valued at approximately $114 billion based on current market prices.

On March 28, the Dune Analytics dashboard created by Hildobby to track Ethereum staking progress showed that the network achieved a validator count of one million, with the 32 million ETH staked accounting for 26% of the total supply.

The data also showed that around 30% of the ETH is staked using the Ethereum staking pool Lido, a liquid staking platform for proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrencies.

Staking pools like Lido remain popular because they allow users with a smaller amount of ETH to pool their assets and participate.

Validators ensure the security of a blockchain by monitoring the network for any malicious transactions, such as double-spending, which is essentially spending the same currencies twice.

In Ethereum, validators participate in proposing and validating transactions within the network. Those who wish to participate in this process are required to stake 32 ETH. In return, they get a small portion of ETH as a reward.

While the number of validators could translate into higher security for a blockchain, some community members think too many validators could pose a problem.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11042 on: May 23, 2024, 04:54:33 PM »
Solana ETF this cycle, or a few years down the road?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbc-guest-sees-solana-etfs-next-sparking-debate

CNBC Fast Money trader says Solana ETFs ’probably’ next, sparking debate

CNBC contributor and crypto investor Brian Kelly said Solana is one of the “big three” coins, meaning it’s likely to be the next to receive ETF treatment.

Crypto investor and CNBC ‘Fast Money’ trader Brian Kelly sparked debate on Crypto X on Wednesday after suggesting that Solana (SOL) could be the next cryptocurrency to get a spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the United States.

Kelly made the prediction during the CNBC post-market talk show Fast Money on May 22, a day before the Securities and Exchange Commission is due to decide on at least one proposed spot Ether (ETH) ETF.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11043 on: May 23, 2024, 05:01:52 PM »
This is interesting. Looks like Biden's handlers might be opting out of opposing/vetoing the recent crypto bill. The landscape for crypto has improved a little lately. Should we thank Trump since he openly came out in support of crypto? This is all very political.

https://qz.com/sec-chair-gary-gensler-criticizes-crypto-market-bill-1851493248

President Biden and SEC Chair oppose major crypto bill hours before voting

The bill will see a vote in the House in the afternoon, but President Biden isn’t threatening to veto it

Hours before the U.S. House of Representatives is set to vote on a crypto bill, president Biden released a statement saying that he is against the legislation, but he isn’t threatening to veto it.

The White House expressed opposition to the bill, ‘The Financial Innovation and Technology for the 21st Century Act (FIT21),’ on Wednesday afternoon, due to concerns over inadequate investor protections.

The bill, ‘The Financial Innovation and Technology for the 21st Century Act (FIT21), would effectively classify cryptocurrency as a commodity, not a security, and therefore make it exempt from securities regulations.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11044 on: May 23, 2024, 05:04:12 PM »

Forgot to add, the other FUD narrative will be Grayscale outflows will dwarf ETF inflows. Also, some are saying the ETFs won't start trading until July. So it will take some time to see the effect on the price of ETH.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11045 on: May 23, 2024, 05:05:15 PM »
The amount of ETH FUD in my Feed is nuts. When BTC was approved it was moon boys as far as the eyes could see.

It’s so full on I’m not sure whether it’s the Maxi Clan in full emotional meltdown or if it’s also driven because things are actually going to be turned on its head. I mean, it’s the kind of FUD stuff I saw at the very lows of stuff and the typical broke bastards are retweeting it at the speed of light.

Also most gurus who got everyone wrecked are repeating the FUD. So there’s that 😂

I may need to go more retarded than usual to offset the FUD.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11046 on: May 23, 2024, 05:07:09 PM »
The amount of ETH FUD in my Feed is nuts. When BTC was approved it was moon boys as far as the eyes could see.

It’s so full on I’m not sure whether it’s the Maxi Clan in full emotional meltdown or if it’s also driven because things are actually going to be turned on its head. I mean, it’s the kind of FUD stuff I saw at the very lows of stuff and the typical broke bastards are retweeting it at the speed of light.

Also most gurus who got everyone wrecked are repeating the FUD. So there’s that 😂

I may need to go more retarded than usual to offset the FUD.
FUD is bullish! Extreme FUD reeks of desperate behavior. Seems to me you want to avoid stuff that's being overhyped, like the shoeshine boy did with the Hindenburg stock tip to Kennedy.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11047 on: May 23, 2024, 05:26:22 PM »
Forgot to add, the other FUD narrative will be Grayscale outflows will dwarf ETF inflows.

Yeah I know that one. I was about a year ahead on that for BTC remember? I even said Barry got popped. I gave the heads up The CEO of Bitcoin Saylor was cashing in 100% of his MSTR shares and dumping.

Everyone now looking for Grayscale flows after being wrecked sub 76k.

But everyone is always wrong about everything, myself included. I have timing all fucked up but thankfully pricing has been pretty good and I follow my pricing, not my timing.

FUD is bullish! Extreme FUD reeks of desperate behavior. Seems to me you want to avoid stuff that's being overhyped, like the shoeshine boy did with the Hindenburg stock tip to Kennedy.

I’m already set in place, I am way ahead of the plebs. I even posted when I was buying and dumping so my calls are legit. I’d say there is a high chance I Dump it all soon. Everything.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11048 on: May 23, 2024, 11:53:06 PM »
BTC maxis today  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #11049 on: May 24, 2024, 02:55:02 AM »
BTC maxis today  ;D

Eric Wall | BIP-420😺

@ercwl
can’t believe bitcoin will have to compete on technical merit rather than regulatory privlege now

so sad. terrible

Chris Burniske

@cburniske
$ETH is 1/3 the network value of $BTC, with < 1/10th the daily issuance, and these approvals are coming as a market surprise - if flows are anything near the #Bitcoin ETFs, you'll be fondling recalling these next few months to posterity.