Author Topic: Black gunmen kill 10 whites (and injure another 53) in church massacre  (Read 4391 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Living in Holland pays off occasionally.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Whites make up a smaller minority in South Africa than blacks do in America

Whites in South African make up virtually 100 percent of the victims of interracial crime

The black government is actively trying to take land away from and disenfranchise white South Africans

And I'm supposed to care about what happens to blacks in America where they are essentially a protected class.  ::)

Dylan Roof is a hero.  
Maybe the blacks arebjust catching up for the last 200 years..... :-[

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Whites make up a smaller minority in South Africa than blacks do in America

Whites in South African make up virtually 100 percent of the victims of interracial crime

The black government is actively trying to take land away from and disenfranchise white South Africans

And I'm supposed to care about what happens to blacks in America where they are essentially a protected class.  ::)

Dylan Roof is a hero.  

Good....the black government should seize back lands that were stolen by the racist Afrikans. 

As far as Dylan is concerned.....he's jailbait.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
No one questioned the validity of his articles you dumb bogan. It's how he used it.

Speaking of how things are used, I've never heard one person here call another person a bogan as a direct insult.  It is used disparagingly when applied to a group.  "Don't move to Armadale.  Everyone's got mullets there.  It's full of bogans."  Or it can be used as a term of pejorative endearment with a friend who has done something like tie on his falling off car door with a rope.  If he'd used duct tape he might be a dag, although dag seems to be used more by females, again in the same tongue in cheek teasing sense than as an actual insult. 

Bogan also differs from the American term 'whte trash' in that it connotes fortitude and a salt of the earth integrity.  You wouldn't want one as a neighbor but if you had one he'd help you get your car unstuck from the mud in the middle of a hurricane. 

And none of the kids talk that way.  It's oldie language by now.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
[quote author =Tapewor.m link=topic=574624.msg8100765#msg8100765 date=1434759563]
Speaking of how things are used, I've never heard one person here call another person a bogan as a direct insult.  It is used disparagingly when applied to a group.  "Don't move to Armadale.  Everyone's got mullets there.  It's full of bogans."  Or it can be used as a term of pejorative endearment with a friend who has done something like tie on his falling off car door with a rope.  If he'd used duct tape he might be a dag, although dag seems to be used more by females, again in the same tongue in cheek teasing sense than as an actual insult. 

Bogan also differs from the American term 'whte trash' in that it connotes fortitude and a salt of the earth integrity.  You wouldn't want one as a neighbor but if you had one he'd help you get your car unstuck from the mud in the middle of a hurricane. 

And none of the kids talk that way.  It's oldie language by now.
[/quote]
I used it to offend that Aussie piece of trash.  I know what it means and I meant it in the worst way possible to him. A Bogan in Abo Land is white trash. Just the way I meant it. If you wonder why I'd do that, look at our history

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I know what it means

Boy is my face red!

Abo

Srsly, you don't say that ever.  It's Aboriginal.  Don't abbreviate it or it's like the n word and they'll hit you with their unnaturally thick skull.  Like bung or gin.  These are bad words.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Dylan Roof is a hero.  

You should hear never ending Abos crying in Australia, 99% of them do nothing & get unemployment benefits for life.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Maybe the blacks arebjust catching up for the last 200 years..... :-[

add another 3 zeros

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I used it to offend that Aussie piece of trash.  I know what it means and I meant it in the worst way possible to him. A Bogan in Abo Land is white trash. Just the way I meant it. If you wonder why I'd do that, look at our history

But U a using WHITE race alphabet  & technology  ::)

Try tam-tam drums Milton (Milton is stolen white name too)  8)

Your "history" ,  ;D ;D ;D

BooRadley

Good....the black government should seize back lands that were stolen by the racist Afrikans. 

As far as Dylan is concerned.....he's jailbait.
Yes damn those racist crackas for turning South Africa into the only decent country in Africa. Damn them for producing all the food and creating all the infrastructure.

Maybe white people should take back the major American cities they were kicked out of during integration that are now giant, poverty stricken ghettos.