Author Topic: How Many Of You Have Or Are Writing Your Memoirs?  (Read 695 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
How Many Of You Have Or Are Writing Your Memoirs?
« on: June 19, 2015, 08:27:48 AM »
Maybe just to document your life for your children, friends, wife, husband or partner? Letting your loved ones and friends really know the real "you". Your fears, accomplishments, loves, dislikes, everyday battles.  What a great gift to pass down from generation to generation. I believe its the best thing to do because its so personal. It comes from the heart...the real autobiography of you, written by you and not some person who thought they knew you.

Imagine 100 years from now, your childrens, childrens, childrens reading all about you. Feeling the indentations of the writing on the paper. The beauty!

Magnificent.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: How Many Of You Have Or Are Writing Your Memoirs?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 08:36:19 AM »
Sure, will get right to it... My story must be heard, will mention you turds as well, chapter 7 or so sounds right.
?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: How Many Of You Have Or Are Writing Your Memoirs?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 11:13:58 AM »
 ;D

Roger Bacon's (aka PIP) prolonged absence from the board can mean only one of two things: either suicide by jaguar within darkest Peru or he's collecting all 103 volumes of his obra maestra, Fear and Loathing of Backfat and Sagging Tits: The MILF Diaries. A life well spent by that Great White Hunter and Metaphysician of Twat, I'd say.

From Getbig's Thongs and Letters Archives:

I was at the gym, doing cardio when I saw this 40 something milf walk by.  Almost breaking my neck and falling off the treadmill to catch a longer glance.  Slightly augmented milf tits, blond highlights, fairly tan with a white t-shirt on, and short feminine Adidas shorts.  After I finished my 20 minutes of HIIT, I move on into the back room of the gym where all the ab equipment is concentrated.  I'm in their lying on a mat doing leg raises when I smell some really unique perfume.  In walks the milf, I give her a brief smile and continue, moving onto some crunches.  She starts doing yoga warmups, kind of distracting to me but like a true getbigger I ignore it and continue.  She moves to the mat right next to me, I give her a look and she says "Thicker mat, hope you don't mind?".  "No no, by all means" I say.  

She rears up, facing away from me while I lay their between sets catching my breath.  She moves into downward facing dog.  Holy shit I can clearly see her white cotton panties, and the full out line of her cantaloupe (thanks irongrip400!).  I can't help but stare.  All of a sudden she turns her head around and notices I'm staring, and the tent that's sprung up in my pants.  She gives me the dirtiest look I've ever received, like I'm a disgusting pervert.  She goes "oh... what the fuck" as she jumps up and goes back into the main part of the gym.

I shake it off, try to figure what the fuck that was all about, and make my way to the locker room trying to avoid this psycho.  I take off my shirt, noticing my pumped upper body in the mirror. I can't help but give myself a smile.  I decide to shower, because this is a rare occasion when the locker room isn't full of old queers (30 minutes till closing time).  I strut to the shower, noticing the door I entered through slam shut.  The closer on it is out of adjustment, I figure the little wedge that holds it in place gave way.  I continue into the big open shower room, and turn on the third or fourth shower head close to the back corner of the room.  

20 seconds in, and I hear what sounds like someone darting towards the shower, running with a light foot like a ninja.  "What the fuck?" I wonder, half way nervous.  Another one of those homos that so frequently hang around in here?  I shut off the shower, grab my towel and walk over to investigate.  

BOOM!!  A gun in my face, all I can make out for what seems like minutes is how large .45 calliber is when you're looking down the barrel.  It's the size of a dime, I'm shaking...

To be continued...

Here at Getbig Writer's Workshop, we aim to show, not tell, by adhering to that old Lawrencean dictum which states, "trust the tale, not the teller." Although plot and narrative have their place in our stories, we pay particular attention to character development by creating salient psychological tensions and compelling situational conflicts through the working out of seemingly unresolvable personal contradictions and impasses. Our writers represent a rich variety of genres and styles. For example, you might enjoy spending a solitary evening indoors by reading a novice writer's award-winning, scratch-n-sniff, melancholic, yet defiant, memoir, The Sorrows of Young Tbombz: Chick-Banged and Not Sore About It, or, if you're in for a belletristic travelogue, you'll wish to form a reading group around our advanced student PIP's long-titled, but evocatively descriptive, My Midnight Express: How a Mistaken Turn Led Me Into a Turkish Prison Rather than My Gym's Showers, and Why Soap-on-a-Rope Spared Me a Deep Tissue Massage from a Guard Named Hamidou.