Author Topic: girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...  (Read 13225 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: girlfriend having a few drinks with friends...
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
This is one thing that I don't get. Why do girls love going out to dinner with their friends? I hear it all the time, "Getting dinner with the girls." Why do women enjoy going out to dinner together so much? I walked into a pizza store the other day and saw 4 teenage girls (13-15) all sitting down for a dinner. They were drinking water and soda out of wineglasses lol. Maybe they were pretending to be Paris Hilton. Starting early. Do they want to feel high-class when they say, "Getting dinner with the girls?"

Getbig, please make sense of this for me.
women love to compare each others to other females/males and to reveal their husbands weaknesses and insecurities. Never forget, women lead the world, not men. Everything men do, every war they fight, they do it for women; mothers, girlfriends, wives. Females keep the whole thing known as life going, they love competition, manipulate/create/destroy other lives; kids lives, male lives. They are the ones who have the power. It works exactly the same in our cousins known as chimps and other monkey species; women lead males. We re just clothed , shaved monkeys fighting, working, for females.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 10:09:35 AM »
women love to compare each others to other females/males and to reveal their husbands weaknesses and insecurities. Never forget, women lead the world, not men. Everything men do, every war they fight, they do it for women; mothers, girlfriends, wives. Females keep the whole thing known as life going, they love competition, manipulate/create/destroy other lives; kids lives, male lives. They are the ones who have the power. It works exactly the same in our cousins known as chimps and other monkey species; women lead males. We re just clothed , shaved monkeys fighting, working, for females.

Apart from gay guys of course.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2015, 10:10:37 AM »

You sound like a real wimp right now Raymond.  Women don't control anything.  We give them the appearance they do. A man strong in morals, faith and standards is not ran by a woman.  She looks to him.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2015, 10:15:21 AM »
This is one thing that I don't get. Why do girls love going out to dinner with their friends? I hear it all the time, "Getting dinner with the girls." Why do women enjoy going out to dinner together so much? I walked into a pizza store the other day and saw 4 teenage girls (13-15) all sitting down for a dinner. They were drinking water and soda out of wineglasses lol. Maybe they were pretending to be Paris Hilton. Starting early. Do they want to feel high-class when they say, "Getting dinner with the girls?"

The staff must have had a good laugh at that one. But women always gotta "be somewhere" or "doing something". Amazing they did not have a male at the table to pay for their food...
?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »
You sound like a real wimp right now Raymond.  Women don't control anything.  We give them the appearance they do. A man strong in morals, faith and standards is not ran by a woman.  She looks to him.
like when your ex wife looked up to your sorry ass and came to the conclusion you were a loser then left for a real, better man ? lol

Also it s funny to listen to your advices considering you ve been dumped a long time ago, whined quite a lot about it on here, and have been single since then...

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 10:19:45 AM »
i love how you talk about all women being a certain way, acting a certain way.
makes it so much easier.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
like when your ex wife looked up to your sorry ass and came to the conclusion you were a loser then left? lol

Also it s funny to listen to your advices considering you ve been dumped a long time ago, whined quite a lot about it on here, and have been single since then...

Don't get mad at me for your insecurities Raymond.  You know that's not what happened.  I left and there was no other man or woman. But everything  that happened was because of me.  I was not a nice man toward the end.  I had no faith and I relaxed my morals. But that's a nice try to divert the attention to something that happened years ago.   Everything worked out the way it was supposed to.  I learned my lessons and have applied them to life.  You don't know what my current situation is.  

You reek of insecurity Raymond.  We all remember those posts about how you treat your wife.  That is the sign of an insecure man. I made many mistakes of which I admitted.  Yes, I whined and complained about it here but I'm a better man because of it, you could learn a lesson or two Raymond.

Please don't spew lies about me.  You're better than that.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 11:42:16 AM »
Say, 3 and a shot. No big deal, or sound the alarm?

You taking tren?  Love the stuff, but my God does it make me think paranoid shit. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2015, 11:46:45 AM »
You taking tren?  Love the stuff, but my God does it make me think paranoid shit. 

Hi Groink!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2015, 11:53:07 AM »
Married couple. Doesn't help my paranoia any less

Don't believe this. She was out for drinks with a guy and that is her cover story.

It's either fake, or she had one drink with them and then left to meet a guy.

100% certain.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »

They just love to yack it up and cackle.  Count your blessings you don't have to attend.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2015, 03:07:45 PM »
It's what they do.  Gossip like old hens.  Most women are very social.  Not that that's a bad thing only when they try to involve me.  I'm not into all this shit.

Me either. I am more low key. I had an ex who used to LOVE that crap. Every weekend was some sort of get together (BBQ, party, dinner, drinks, wedding). I mean, I don't mind that stuff once in a while, but I do not want it to be on a daily basis. It just became stale doing it every weekend.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2015, 03:09:06 PM »
Well, doesn't the same apply to us men, like going to the gym, eat a burger, watching a game, etc? Men and women tend to vary in their interests, nothing new here..

Not really.

Its a different dynamic when it happens. Plus, as Ive gotten older, I cant even remember the last time I went out with the guys.  ::) ::) Yeah, maybe when I was 21, not any more. But I noticed women continue to do it in their 30s, 40's, 50s, etc.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2015, 03:11:09 PM »
The staff must have had a good laugh at that one. But women always gotta "be somewhere" or "doing something". Amazing they did not have a male at the table to pay for their food...

Yes, I think a lot of it has to do with "being somewhere" or "doing something." People just cant be still these days. Its uncomfortable for them. They are always on the "go." Going here, going there. The best is when people are driving like lunatics to get somewhere. 10 to 1, they really have nowhere important to go, and even if they are 5 minutes late, they are not important enough to where it matters. Yet, they have to put everyone elses life in danger to get where they are going.  ::) ::)
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2015, 03:11:25 PM »
Me either. I am more low key. I had an ex who used to LOVE that crap. Every weekend was some sort of get together (BBQ, party, dinner, drinks, wedding). I mean, I don't mind that stuff once in a while, but I do not want it to be on a daily basis. It just became stale doing it every weekend.

Good for you, only beta metrosexuals are into that socializing stuff. No wonder why they're so popular among women :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2015, 03:12:34 PM »
They just love to yack it up and cackle.  Count your blessings you don't have to attend.

When I was with my ex I attended a lot of "events." Eventually, it got old and I stopped going. We eventually broke up. It was even more frustrating because her friends always came before any of my friends events. Needless to say, it did not work out.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2015, 03:14:19 PM »
Good for you, only beta metrosexuals are into that socializing stuff. No wonder why they're so popular among women :-\

I don't mind socializing with my best friends. But we do low key stuff.

With her, every weekend was like a huge social gathering....bars, clubs, bbq's, parties. Blah.

As stated previously, I dont mind socializing with others, but every weekend was like a major social events. Eh, Ill pass.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »
I don't mind socializing with my best friends. But we do low key stuff.

With her, every weekend was like a huge social gathering....bars, clubs, bbq's, parties. Blah.

As stated previously, I dont mind socializing with others, but every weekend was like a major social events. Eh, Ill pass.

Gotya, and I feel the same. I prefer to combine it with an activity like a concert. movie, sports or whatever, but just talking for hours with a glass in your hands makes me wanna escape.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2015, 04:25:35 PM »
Not really.

Its a different dynamic when it happens. Plus, as Ive gotten older, I cant even remember the last time I went out with the guys.  ::) ::) Yeah, maybe when I was 21, not any more. But I noticed women continue to do it in their 30s, 40's, 50s, etc.

It's so they can post it all over Facebook.  All about attention.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2015, 05:59:45 PM »
No such things as guy friends when you have a broad.  I don't play that shit. 

Aren't you a mall cop? This thread is about girlfriends, no way you go on dates.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2015, 06:08:41 PM »
Don't believe this. She was out for drinks with a guy and that is her cover story.

It's either fake, or she had one drink with them and then left to meet a guy.

100% certain.

The voice of bitter experience. Be careful when it comes to vaginas because they will dump you but only after the next guy is in love with them. If you need a private investigator it is already too late! There will be no peace of mind. Install listening devices so there are no surprises! Get passwords, etc., because the trust is gone.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
women are like monkeys, they swing from tree to tree without letting the first go before they have a firm hold of the next branch / cock...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2015, 06:13:55 PM »
women are like monkeys, they swing from tree to tree without letting the first go before they have a firm hold of the next branch / cock...

Did your wife leave you or something?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2015, 07:50:28 PM »
The voice of bitter experience. Be careful when it comes to vaginas because they will dump you but only after the next guy is in love with them. If you need a private investigator it is already too late! There will be no peace of mind. Install listening devices so there are no surprises! Get passwords, etc., because the trust is gone.

Ever stop to think I might be a single guy who regularly fucks married women?

Senile old blowhard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2015, 08:53:15 PM »
Did your wife leave you or something?

Survival..........the strong survive.......weak will die off........resources.... ...fighting for resources.........power. ............struggle.... ......
X