Author Topic: International Pharmaceuticals Gear  (Read 1241 times)

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
International Pharmaceuticals Gear
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:03:00 AM »
did anybody try their gear? their prices are really low and i read good things from people that used ip's gear...
i just ordered some test enatate and tren ace lets see if it works...

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: International Pharmaceuticals Gear
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:04:34 AM »
should you not have asked this question before buying?
?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »
did anybody try their gear? their prices are really low and i read good things from people that used ip's gear...

IP, from China? Didn't even know they're still around. It's been 12-13 years since I've seen their stuff. Never tried the injectable line, but the orals were great (no homo).

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 05:46:52 PM »
IP, from China? Didn't even know they're still around. It's been 12-13 years since I've seen their stuff. Never tried the injectable line, but the orals were great (no homo).

Turkish IP from China is long gone. He started off great, but towards the end he was making a lot of crap. Low dose gear, bunk, substitutions etc.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 08:36:14 AM »
The original IP is the granddaddy of all UG labs. 

I remember the original list he had was like 4 pages long if you printed it out.  Everything you could imagine.  Including recs.  Then he started including bootleg DVDs, motor cycle helmets, leather jackets and gucci shoes.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 12:37:50 PM »
The original IP is the granddaddy of all UG labs. 

I remember the original list he had was like 4 pages long if you printed it out.  Everything you could imagine.  Including recs.  Then he started including bootleg DVDs, motor cycle helmets, leather jackets and gucci shoes.

And don't forget fake Rolex watches.

I probably still have some blue IP winstrol & white anadrol tabs from 20 years ago somewhere.

You had to 'crash' them in your mouth since the filler & binding was so dense that it would sometimes not dissolve in your stomach.