Author Topic: blast/cruise... & fuck pct!  (Read 18155 times)

skalpa

• Getbig I
blast/cruise... & fuck pct!
« on: June 21, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »
hey gents, new to the thunderdome here but been lurkin for a while. got tired of all the bullshit on other boards, this board is no bullshit, straight to the truth, true thrunderdome of bodybuilding so...
i want to hear the real lowdown of blast/cruise vs pct. because no matter how much i eat post cycle i can not retain what i gain while on. personally, all these self proclaimed steroid gurus on other boards telling ppl they can keep gains ect i think is bullshit. the only reason you can keep gains is because you had no business doing gear in the first place and were no where near your natural potential therefore the weight stuck. but being 5'6" small jointed and small boned, my body does not want to be heavier than 180lbs when i come off. even if i am up past 200lbs while on i will eventually revert back to ~180.

besides that fact that im a homebrewer and i can make my own trt for less than $25/year and pct items are expensive (~$150 per pct), it is also financially smart to trt rather than come off entirely.. ive also heard some anecdotal reports of endos commenting on how blast cruise is actually less stressful on your body since you arent forcing it to start stop itself all the time. thoughts? ..i was thinking of just blasting and then cruising on a low dose of test (200mg/week) and maybe some masteron (150mg/week) for 8-12 weeks until i blast up on the anabolics again. i am a bodybuilder, an amateur one but im looking to take it to the next level where i can compete at a national level rather than just local shows and right now cycle/pct has me stuck. im not old enough or advanced enough to mess with slin yet. and at my age GH isnt really needed quite yet. so whats your guys take on blast/cruise vs pct. do you guys ever come off?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: blast/cruise... & fuck pct!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 08:34:57 PM »
got a poster here who has similar structure to you is natty and weighs close to 200lbs. Easy to say, but just gotta eat more and yes it sucks and is why I will never surpass a certain weight.

Blast and cruise VS PCT. Easiest question of all... The first choice.
?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 09:28:04 PM »
got a poster here who has similar structure to you is natty and weighs close to 200lbs. Easy to say, but just gotta eat more and yes it sucks and is why I will never surpass a certain weight.

how often can/should you blast, and how long should/can the blast last?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 09:56:03 PM »
how often can/should you blast, and how long should/can the blast last?

ideally, blood work will tell you that.

?

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 09:56:43 PM »

a small boned, 5'6" cannot weigh 200lbs+ at a bodyfat level that is acceptable by bodybuilding standards being all natural. sorry but im calling bullshit. a stockier guy sure, but then he wouldnt have the bone structure to ever be a bodybuilder in the first place.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 07:02:09 AM »
hey gents, new to the thunderdome here but been lurkin for a while. got tired of all the bullshit on other boards, this board is no bullshit, straight to the truth, true thrunderdome of bodybuilding so...
i want to hear the real lowdown of blast/cruise vs pct. because no matter how much i eat post cycle i can not retain what i gain while on. personally, all these self proclaimed steroid gurus on other boards telling ppl they can keep gains ect i think is bullshit. the only reason you can keep gains is because you had no business doing gear in the first place and were no where near your natural potential therefore the weight stuck. but being 5'6" small jointed and small boned, my body does not want to be heavier than 180lbs when i come off. even if i am up past 200lbs while on i will eventually revert back to ~180.

besides that fact that im a homebrewer and i can make my own trt for less than $25/year and pct items are expensive (~$150 per pct), it is also financially smart to trt rather than come off entirely.. ive also heard some anecdotal reports of endos commenting on how blast cruise is actually less stressful on your body since you arent forcing it to start stop itself all the time. thoughts? ..i was thinking of just blasting and then cruising on a low dose of test (200mg/week) and maybe some masteron (150mg/week) for 8-12 weeks until i blast up on the anabolics again. i am a bodybuilder, an amateur one but im looking to take it to the next level where i can compete at a national level rather than just local shows and right now cycle/pct has me stuck. im not old enough or advanced enough to mess with slin yet. and at my age GH isnt really needed quite yet. so whats your guys take on blast/cruise vs pct. do you guys ever come off?

Besides all else you mentioned, $150 is a hell of a lot to PCT.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 07:29:30 AM »
I know it might not be very popular but for athletic purposes you pretty much need to come off once in a while. There is no way your connective tissue will be able to endure the kind of stress provided by the added strength plus you need to convert the absolute strength to power, agility, speed with drills, plyos and what not.

I only use heavier dosage in the offseason (may to july) and re-start at very conservative dose at the mid-season point (december) to postpone overtraining.

Personally, I feel much better when I'm a bit lighter just before the season begins and I'm off everything, eating cleanly and training twice a day...

I don't use much for PCT, a couple of weeks on clomid at 25 mg a day and I'm good to go, my bloods are better etc.

I don't gain much weight when I'm on, maybe 10 pounds and yes, I do lose it all but the strength remains.... Power to weight ratio is crucial in most sports.

I do use HGH year round tho. That makes a hell of a difference to avoid injuries...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 09:22:06 AM »
do you get suppressed testosterone levels after you come off and does that effect your performance? Does your motivation not go in the gutter after coming off?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 11:10:57 AM »
do you get suppressed testosterone levels after you come off and does that effect your performance? Does your motivation not go in the gutter after coming off?

I'm probably suppressed for a while (my doc barely gives me the numbers anymore) but I can't really tell because we switch from pure strength training to speed and power training and I think it depletes testosterone less somehow. We don't lift heavy during that period because we start working anaerobically We resume "maintenance" strength training but with very low volume (once or twice a week, 5x5 on compound) once the season starts... That depletes testosterone more and when we go below a certain testosterone level, my doctor puts me back on TRT level, to get me back to 900+ the remaining of the season. Depending on how well we do in the playoff (we won the Vertdure cup this year, not much to brag about but it sure was one hell of a party), I might do pct again while I rest for 3-4 weeks before coming on again in the off-season... Basically, I only use when the training mesocycle demands it...

I also start clomid therapy early and we use "baby" dosages (300 mg a week max, 150 test 150 equipoise). More than that and I get crippling shin splints :-( I don't know if using less makes PCT less difficult....

Motivation is not really a factor mainly because I focus on other aspect of training in that period: high intensity intervals, plyos, oly lifting, sled pushing, agility drills etc. I actually like it quite a lot and since I'm shorter than most hockey player (5 foot eight) I have to be in top shape when the training camp starts otherwise I won't make the team.

I totally understand why a bodybuilder would choose never to stop. I couldn't possibly do it myself. Hell, I'm shitting my pants thinking about what will my post "hockey career" will be. I'm just so used to live that kind of life that I probably won't have the motivation to train at all. I'll probably get fat too lol

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 04:33:57 PM »

Besides all else you mentioned, $150 is a hell of a lot to PCT.

pharma grade ancilleries dont cost the same as ugl crap mate lol fareston, aromasin, clomiphene, hcg, and 100mcg of triptorelin is my standard pct. getting all pharma grade stuff minus the triptorelin (from peptide companies) can easily run $150... unless there is a sweet sponsor on this board i havent looked into yet

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »
I cruise on 500-600 mg of test/week and 50 mg proviron/day. Hope this helps.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 09:45:44 PM »
pharma grade ancilleries dont cost the same as ugl crap mate lol fareston, aromasin, clomiphene, hcg, and 100mcg of triptorelin is my standard pct. getting all pharma grade stuff minus the triptorelin (from peptide companies) can easily run $150... unless there is a sweet sponsor on this board i havent looked into yet

oh there is but you may gag when you see the prices, lol...
I take it you live in England or something. Nothing but good news from UG products here. Aromasin is not even illegal in Canada, go figure...
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2015, 01:29:58 AM »
PCT is useless unless you plan to get off permanently. If you plan to get back on i dont see the point really. Did PCT once, really makes you feel like shit.

Im cruising on 250mg of test a week and 30mg of MK 677 ED after a 600mg test/600mg EQ and tbol blast.
My strengh is pretty much the same, pumps are great, I look as thick if not thicker.
If you want to make constant progress you need to be on drugs YEAR ROUND. Coming off is coming backward.
Unless you want to come off for good or pass a drug test stay on, just rotate your drugs smartly.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:50 AM »
PCT is useless unless you plan to get off permanently. If you plan to get back on i dont see the point really. Did PCT once, really makes you feel like shit.

Im cruising on 250mg of test a week and 30mg of MK 677 ED after a 600mg test/600mg EQ and tbol blast.
My strengh is pretty much the same, pumps are great, I look as thick if not thicker.
If you want to make constant progress you need to be on drugs YEAR ROUND. Coming off is coming backward.
Unless you want to come off for good or pass a drug test stay on, just rotate your drugs smartly.

I think pct is as much a mental thing than anything else... I like to take long breaks, taking nolva doesn't do any harm when you wrap up, I wouldn't go spending any money in fancy combos tho..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:06 AM »
PCT
Something to block estrogen (raloxifene)
After all the gear is out your system (8 weeks), start clomid therapy
2 weeks of that, hit with a gonadotropin

That's it really

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 05:22:24 AM »

that was my reasoning from the getgo.. but i was told by every "vet" on every other board that pct is crucial yada yada. i want to compete and i want to make progress. i get bloods pulled 4 times a year to be safe anyways why not just stay on. ill be trting when im 40 anyways, why just cycle and come off im im eventually going to be on for life anyways

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 09:30:14 AM »

WRONG. PCT is necessary when men want to come off and make babies.  ;)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »
PCT
Something to block estrogen (raloxifene)
After all the gear is out your system (8 weeks), start clomid therapy
2 weeks of that, hit with a gonadotropin

That's it really

Interesting approach here, but meh, think I will just stay on, lol...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »
so ronnie coleman was off when he made his 284 beautiful black babies?  ::)
completely wrong...

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2015, 08:02:13 PM »
Interesting approach here, but meh, think I will just stay on, lol...

The biggest mistake I see, is people not waiting long enough to start the PCT
Like 4 weeks lol
Now these days people take trestolone, 2mg shuts you completely down in medical studies. And people are taking half a gram a week undecanoate and then wondering why after waiting 4 weeks their PCT isn't working lol

I came off completely, no PCT and it was 6 weeks before I felt completely off. Test levels just came back normal after bloods lol. Then I hit up 1ml of that galeniko special brew :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2015, 08:07:04 PM »
The biggest mistake I see, is people not waiting long enough to start the PCT
Like 4 weeks lol
Now these days people take trestolone, 2mg shuts you completely down in medical studies. And people are taking half a gram a week undecanoate and then wondering why after waiting 4 weeks their PCT isn't working lol

I came off completely, no PCT and it was 6 weeks before I felt completely off. Test levels just came back normal after bloods lol. Then I hit up 1ml of that galeniko special brew :D

but what can the harm be by starting it sooner? Say the time of pct (when the drugs clear is equal) how does it change anything?
?

skalpa

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »
I cruise on 500-600 mg of test/week and 50 mg proviron/day. Hope this helps.

how do your bloods look (cholesterol, liver values ect.) on this big of a cruise dose?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 01:43:58 AM »

Well numerous guys have knocked up their girls while blasting a lot of gear including tren etc... Im pretty sure most guys can get their woman pregnant just by cruising and taking HCG.
However some guys will probably stay sterile no matter what they do.
Really depends on the person imo, infertility is like any side effect from steroids, it can strike you or not.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 02:04:57 AM »
but what can the harm be by starting it sooner? Say the time of pct (when the drugs clear is equal) how does it change anything?

Well if there is hormone active, you're just going to stay shut down lol
So it's a waste of drugs

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 04:13:20 AM »
how do your bloods look (cholesterol, liver values ect.) on this big of a cruise dose?
there are actually studies on men with up to 600mg testosterone a week showing zero negative effects on health, apart from slightly worse cholesterol numbers (which are probably even ameliorated by the actual benefits a dosage like than can give regarding both health and well being)..

but ssssh
let other people stay sheep