Author Topic: Im lost for words  (Read 16970 times)

Simple Simon

Im lost for words
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:25:03 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Im lost for words
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 08:28:04 AM »
They want a race war, but they won't like it when it comes. They will start it, we will finish it.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 08:38:29 AM »
Hopefully they'll be recognised and given a beating.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »
Fucking bastards, round all the fuckers up and send them to a worthless county and nuke the fucker and the world becomes a better place.
That was fucking disgusting why the fuck those people are watching and letting that happen is beyond me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »
Fucking black bastards, round all the fuckers up and send them to a worthless county and nuke the fucker and the world becomes a better place.
That was fucking disgusting why the fuck those people are watching and letting that happen is beyond me.
Maybe if anyone intervenes they will be labelled racist.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 08:41:24 AM »

Damn, and while holding a baby as well.

Watch that dance at the end as well, look at that Hebrew chimping about.

Disgusting. Darn Money Keys.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 08:43:41 AM »

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 08:44:52 AM »
That was pretty bad-Fortunately, the black girl will wind up in jail, then go to hell-

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 08:48:58 AM »
sure the hell doesn't make national news does it, but turn it around and Sharpton and the boys are burning down the city.  The 2nd video where she attacks the child is even more disgusting.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 08:53:09 AM »

That was absolutely disgusting, shameful and indicative of the lack of values our modern day youths have.

I hope this gets the national coverage it deserves. Individuals like that (regardless of race) should be locked up indefinitely.

"1"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 08:53:20 AM »
They want a race war, but they won't like it when it comes. They will start it, we will finish it.
Yes we will

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 08:55:29 AM »
That was absolutely disgusting, shameful and indicative of the lack of values our modern day youths have.

I hope this gets the national coverage it deserves. Individuals like that (regardless of race) should be locked up indefinitely.

"1"

Its likely the parents of that girl see no wrong in what shes done....Society is going down the shitter.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 08:55:54 AM »
The final attack on the 3-4 yr old child was beyond assault.
Of course if she gets serious jail time (or was shot), many in her group will declare it an "injustice".
They will say we need to "understand" her and have a conversation. wtf?
Hmmm, how come she didn't want to have a conversation when she attacked ???

This kind of attack makes it a lot more difficult for blacks to gain support when they are abused.
The fact  she was filmed and stands there proudly looking at the camera is mind numbing.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 08:58:19 AM »
The fact  she was filmed and stands there proudly looking at the camera is mind numbing.

Very disgusting behavior

It's like the little glimpse of humanity is lost in these people

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 08:58:27 AM »
That's atrocious. That girl should be put away for life.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 09:02:30 AM »
That was stomach turning. She attacks the toddler/baby too? Put her in a Brazilian prison with the males.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 09:06:58 AM »

You're lost? Are you some weak white cuckold?

A Viking would never be lost for words. He'd be out of bodies to decapitate.

This surprises you? Don't expect anything from them. Only expect the worst. Never be in a position these females found themselves without protection.

The white girls should have had a gun, taser or mace with them and someone with a video camera to film the criminals in case one of them needed to defend themselves afterwards for dropping their asses.

White people have to realize, you are now entering a jungle era and you have to defend yourself not only against black aggressors but a media and political system that is anti-white. You are going to have to be tough and spit down the throats of media whores and politicians. Fuck em all!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »
And these kids will probably get college scholarships and affirmative action jobs, whilst having no redeeming qualifications.
a

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 09:09:03 AM »
Beyond disgusting or savage. Would torture then Egyptian style, they had some nice devices...
?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 09:09:17 AM »
Something has to change!   :-\

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 09:10:33 AM »
You will never see this on the news. Maybe Fox news because they are the only ones with some kind of balls. Fuck these people.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 09:10:46 AM »
Examples like this lead me back to segregation.  Why really is segregation bad?  Blacks should live in their own communities and police themselves.  Everyone else should live together.  Each community gets the same amount of tax revenue.  I see it every day where I live.  Blacks, are overwhelmingly more loud, obnoxious and disrespectful then everyone else everywhere you go.  Sure white, Hispanics and Asians can be too, but it is overwhelmingly a black thing.  The current generation of black youths is completely lost.  

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 09:12:34 AM »
Examples like this lead me back to segregation.  Why really is segregation bad?  Blacks should live in their own communities and police themselves.  Everyone else should live together.  Each community gets the same amount of tax revenue.  I see it every day where I live.  Blacks, are overwhelmingly more loud, obnoxious and disrespectful then everyone else everywhere you go.  Sure white, Hispanics and Asians can be too, but it is overwhelmingly a black thing.  The current generation of black youths is completely lost.  

And the current generation of white youth is being brain washed (successfully) to pity and embrace the Hebrew lifestyle
a

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 09:13:02 AM »
White people have to realize, you are now entering a jungle era and you have to defend yourself not only against black aggressors but a media and political system that is anti-white. You are going to have to be tough and spit down the throats of media whores and politicians. Fuck em all!!

AMEN
Ψ

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 09:16:30 AM »
And the current generation of white youth is being brain washed (successfully) to pity and embrace the Hebrew lifestyle

THIS is what scares me more than anything else..

The powers that be... WANT ONE homogenized race...