Author Topic: Ballers HBO  (Read 4869 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Ballers HBO
« on: June 24, 2015, 09:39:16 AM »

The Rock posted the Entire First Episode on his FB page , you can watch it here....

https://www.facebook.com/DwayneJohnson?fref=nf

Lots of Ignant black players, loud mouth black woman, and interracial relationships, just right up getbig alley , this show will definitely keep the black eye on the NFL and their trouble athletes

Exit Entourage /acting /ari gold (pivon) , enter BALLERS / Football / soon to be agent (the rock)  , both Produced By Mark Wahlberg

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Ballers HBO
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 09:49:20 AM »
And if you're a Forest Whitaker fan, there's a guy on the show who kinda looks like him.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:52:14 AM »
And if you're a Forest Whitaker fan, there's a guy on the show who kinda looks like him.

LMFAO!

he also reminds me of a tall webster

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 10:05:05 AM »
Show was horrible.  Need Hebrew to Engligh subtitles.  I only watched it because the Rock was in it but it turned out to be a depiction of how stupid blacks are.  I just need getbig to learn that.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »
Watched it last night.  Marginal entertainment.  Dwayne Johnson was absolutely the only engaging character.  HBO could have done much better. 
a

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 10:17:45 AM »
Show was horrible.  Need Hebrew to Engligh subtitles.  I only watched it because the Rock was in it but it turned out to be a depiction of how stupid blacks are.  I just need getbig to learn that.
Saw it. Showcases Miami nicely, kind of like Miami Vice meets Entourage. Show is weak though.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 10:18:41 AM »
Show was horrible.  Need Hebrew to Engligh subtitles.  I only watched it because the Rock was in it but it turned out to be a depiction of how stupid blacks are.  I just need getbig to learn that.

agree, none of the other actors match up will with the rock, it might not even make it to a second season

peter berg looks like a homeless meth addict looks fucking terrible  , zonka and shula were a nice touch

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »

Ha, I swear I thought it was him for the first couple of minutes till they had a really clear scene with him.

As for the show, it's 6/10 to me fight now. It reminded me of a polished, and slick "Arliss". I think  if they don't get too slap sticky with it, it could be a good show. I really wish these fictional sports shows would come at it from more of a dramady angle. The original few seasons of "1st and Ten" were like that, and it was pretty good, a decent bit better than when it went almost full comedy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:24:45 AM »
I'm being serious when I say that I barely understood the dialogue.  It's like blacks speak a different language that vaguely sounds like English.  The guy in the car crash sounded like he had marbles in his mouth.  The show essentially showed blacks as dumb useless humans only needed to play a sport and white blondes as complete whores who will fuck any monkey who has money to burn.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 11:30:38 AM »
you have to make sure you put closed caption on your TV if you dont understand ebonic brah !

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 11:32:48 AM »
I'm being serious when I say that I barely understood the dialogue.  It's like blacks speak a different language that vaguely sounds like English.  The guy in the car crash sounded like he had marbles in his mouth.  The show essentially showed blacks as dumb useless humans only needed to play a sport and white blondes as complete whores who will fuck any monkey who has money to burn.

So pretty accurate then

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 03:51:10 PM »
Only 30 mins. WTF HBO?
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »
Only 30 mins. WTF HBO?

30min is great just like Entourage, 60min would bore the shit out of me

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
Ha, I swear I thought it was him for the first couple of minutes till they had a really clear scene with him.

As for the show, it's 6/10 to me fight now. It reminded me of a polished, and slick "Arliss". I think  if they don't get too slap sticky with it, it could be a good show. I really wish these fictional sports shows would come at it from more of a dramady angle. The original few seasons of "1st and Ten" were like that, and it was pretty good, a decent bit better than when it went almost full comedy.

Haha same here

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:06 PM »
NFL will shit it down like they did with ESPN "Playmakers". That was a decent show.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 05:59:33 PM »

Zero Tolerance - demeaning white blonde post reported

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 08:45:31 PM »

30min is great just like Entourage, 60min would bore the shit out of me
Entourage was a shitty ass show tho
A

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 09:42:48 PM »
Saw it. Showcases Miami nicely, kind of like Miami Vice meets Entourage. Show is weak though.

It does show all the nice parts of Miami.  But all the storylines are weak.  Football players blowing all their money.  WOW, that's new.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2015, 02:22:35 AM »
Watched it last night.  Marginal entertainment.  Dwayne Johnson was absolutely the only engaging character.  HBO could have done much better. 

Agree.  I watched the first 15 minutes and turned it off in boredom.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2015, 01:29:06 PM »
Arliss was funny show. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2015, 01:34:00 PM »

The Rock is the only interesting aspect of this show from the prelims I saw.

The three terms that annoy me the most are : baby mama , baby daddy and ballers.   100% serious

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2015, 01:48:35 PM »
Baby Dadda, Baby Mama, Ballerz of Peace

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2015, 03:31:09 PM »
Deeba daba deeba daba

Any Given Sunday is about the only movie/show I've seen that did this theme well.