Author Topic: Any other multi sports fans?  (Read 360 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Any other multi sports fans?
« on: June 24, 2015, 05:33:30 PM »
I tried to focus on bodybuilding as my main sport. I had the best intentions but it never worked out for me.
It crashed and burned like my previous 8 marriages.
The complete lack of any TV or even web video coverage of most shows was the last straw.

Now thanks to digital quality satellite TV providers , being a sports fan is incredible.
I watch a lot of MLB baseball ,NHL hockey and am hooked on  English Premier League Soccer.

I'm watching the ATL Braves game as I type and DVR other west coast games I want to see.
The Dodgers are pretty entertaining to watch but I don't want t stay up late to see 'em live LOL.

Despite what Coach might say, I'm also into the woman's world cup now.
I'm in awe of this one quick, cute, blonde forward named Les Someare (sp?) on the French team.
On a related note, most of the South Korean team looked like twink,  dudes LOL.

I even watched some NBA this year thanks to the success of the local ATL Hawks.
I always get into the good college and NFL football match ups .

Any other sports fans?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Any other multi sports fans?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 05:35:28 PM »
I enjoy basically all sports, elite-level athletic performance of any sort is amazing to watch.

Can't really get into hockey though.

I could also do without ever watching baseball on TV unless it's a big playoff game for my team or something.  Going to MLB games is a blast though.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Any other multi sports fans?
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:36:44 PM »
I enjoy basically all sports, elite-level athletic performance of any sort is amazing to watch.

Can't really get into hockey though.

I could also do without ever watching baseball on TV unless it's a big playoff game for my team or something.  Going to MLB games is a blast though.

Going to MLB live is very different then TV.