Author Topic: For Wiggs  (Read 4101 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
For Wiggs
« on: June 25, 2015, 01:45:33 PM »
Looking better every day.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: For Wiggs
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 01:51:39 PM »
I know man. I was reading that S.A. is his top pic and that's the guy we are going after.  Things are looking up but I'm fairly certain that short of a disaster, we're going to get him which is instantly going to make us legit contenders again.  8)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 01:55:07 PM »
Just read an NBA insider said Lamarcus has told the Blazers he most likely won't be coming back. Spurs have to be a top contender next year if they get LA.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 02:05:51 PM »
Just read an NBA insider said Lamarcus has told the Blazers he most likely won't be coming back. Spurs have to be a top contender next year if they get LA.

Chris Broussard said he heard there is a 99.9% L.A. wont be returning and that S.A. is at the top of his list.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 02:19:48 PM »
Can't wait to have a guy with the offensive prowess he possess. He can play D as well.  Popp will really teach him how to play defense.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 04:14:29 PM »
He was a monster in the Houston series, Memphis not so much.

But he is a great mix range shooter which is becoming very rare in the NBA. Pop will work wonders with him.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »
Brittney Griner divorces from pregnant Glory Johnson

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
Spurs get LA and they will add Duncan another ring before he rides off into the sunset... TD is one of my all time fave - just an all around good dude and freaking incredible athlete... Shaq is top big man - but I admit I am biased because we have some mutual friends and hung out in college... TD is just a cool cat..

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »
Spurs get LA and they will add Duncan another ring before he rides off into the sunset... TD is one of my all time fave - just an all around good dude and freaking incredible athlete... Shaq is top big man - but I admit I am biased because we have some mutual friends and hung out in college... TD is just a cool cat..
Truth. Duncan is one of the last true ballers
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 01:09:12 PM »
Congrats Wiggs. He's all yours.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 02:25:34 PM »
 :D

It's about to be so on...Twin Towers 2.0 plus better role players.  Bye-bye Curry, Bye-bye Lebron.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 02:29:05 PM »
BTW, Shaq can eat a dick.  I remember all the shit he used to talk about S.A. in the early 2000s. Shaq's punk ass grew up in San Antonio when his stepfather was stationed there.

I'd take Duncan over Shaq any day. Shaq in his prime was great yes.  But he's not dependable long term and turned into a fat ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 02:33:50 PM »
BTW, Shaq can eat a dick.  I remember all the shit he used to talk about S.A. in the early 2000s. Shaq's punk ass grew up in San Antonio when his stepfather was stationed there.

I'd take Duncan over Shaq any day. Shaq in his prime was great yes.  But he's not dependable long term and turned into a fat ass.

Hey now.. Shaq is a very cool dude... Most dominate big man in NCAA history..

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 02:35:37 PM »
look at those skinny arms, dude never done tricep pushdowns with rope or seated hammercurls for reps of 5

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 02:39:08 PM »

Is also bi\homosexual, has male booty calls in every city, gay assistant that travels with him

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 05:40:40 PM »
Is also bi\homosexual, has male booty calls in every city, gay assistant that travels with him
duncan isn't gay, he is just a nice guy, maybe even too nice.  This is why even though he is in the top 3 players in the league right now, he doesn't have a badass shoe deal and fat contract.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 06:18:40 PM »
Shaq is definitely one of the greats and one of the most dominant players in NBA history but I'd still take a prime Duncan over a prime Shaq.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2015, 11:20:55 PM »
Shaq is definitely one of the greats and one of the most dominant players in NBA history but I'd still take a prime Duncan over a prime Shaq.
Wiggs, if you could trade places with shaq but you had to take the lazy eye, lack of brain, and small micro penis. Would you?
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2015, 11:30:22 PM »
Wiggs, if you could trade places with shaq but you had to take the lazy eye, lack of brain, and small micro penis. Would you?

lol.  Hell no.  I'm cool being me.  There's really no one I'd rather be.  I'll take their money though they can keep the fame.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »

Uhhhhh, what ?!?!

Speak on this, Wiggs

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 11:23:46 AM »

Uhhhhh, what ?!?!

Speak on this, Wiggs

Last year during his divorce his ex wife outed him as being a gay.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 11:38:33 AM »
Last year during his divorce his ex wife outed him as being a gay.

Oh shit lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 01:52:16 PM »
Oh shit lol
We know that Tim Duncan is getting a divorce from his wife, after hiring a private investigator to follow around his soon-to-be ex wife Amy's behavior, but according to a source, the real reason why Amy couldn't wait to get a divorce from Tim was because of his relationship with another man.

Apparently, Duncan has a bromance with an man [unknown at the moment] who lived with Duncan during his time at Wake Forest, four years after college, and even living with Tim and Amy during their first two-years of marriage.

The only way the unknown man moved out on his own was due to Tim purchasing a condo for his friend.

It may explain why Tim placed a gag order on Amy, as the couple is still going through divorce proceedings.

The source also claims that Tim was treated like a b*tch by Amy throughout their marriage because she knew he was "messing around" with his best friend.

However, Tim knows that Amy was cheating on him, but he's willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn't want Amy to tell the world that he's bisexual.

We’ve learned there’s one man in Tim Duncan’s life who the NBA All-Star doesn’t want the public to know about. Though we can’t yet confirm his identity, we can tell you he’s reported to be Duncan’s longtime undercover lover!
The said bromancin’ boys reportedly met back when Duncan was in college. Sources say the men lived together through college, four-years after college — and even shacked up under the same roof as Amy, during the first two-years of the Duncan’s marriage, before the baller reportedly purchased a condo for his boy. That’s why we’re told Timmy’s looking to have a gag order placed on Amy, as the couple’s divorce proceedings move forward.

Here’s the drop:
“Amy treated Tim like a bitch throughout their marriage because she knew he was fucking his BFF. Tim knows Amy was cheating on him but he’s willing to give her whatever she wants, because he doesn’t want Amy to tell the world that he’s bisexual.

Oh Brother...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 03:11:49 PM »
Jesus ! Those pics don't lie ! :/

Damn, Kwon lol !