Author Topic: Who do we rip the MOST  (Read 10038 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Who do we rip the MOST
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »
oops! my bad! LOL! when I was at the gym today. I was between sets. I picked up the new musclemag I think, and he was in their doing overhead db tricep extentions wearing sunglasses WTF is that!

He didn't want the lights to blind him. 8)  Come on...your better than that SSBG!!!  Don't you know he was doing "concentration" extensions!!! ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 03:33:53 PM »
He didn't want the lights to blind him. 8)  Come on...your better than that SSBG!!!  Don't you know he was doing "concentration" extensions!!! ::)
right ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2006, 05:15:21 PM »
Grundel, Have you ever even met these guys you appear to hate so much?

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 05:18:11 PM »
No i was refferring to the group in general, who gets ripped by everybody.. im sure Chic is a stand up guy , i know he is a straight shooter and that alone is a tribute to his character..Dave on the other hand Ive seen in person, i live in NYC and on a couple of time i seen him in the club ..gettin all high with his ugly ass freinds... so even though i never spoke to him I know he is a duche bag, dave can kiss my a** and I would tell that to his face if he asked..
chick shoots load of sperms in your face.

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
M1 ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2006, 09:06:26 AM »
oops! my bad! LOL! when I was at the gym today. I was between sets. I picked up the new musclemag I think, and he was in their doing overhead db tricep extentions wearing sunglasses WTF is that!

What a joke.  I had a buddy in the service who got busted for juice.  All it would take is someone in Mighty Mouths chain-of-command to request it and he would be history.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 12:03:21 PM »
..Dave on the other hand Ive seen in person, i live in NYC and on a couple of time i seen him in the club ..gettin all high with his ugly ass freinds... so even though i never spoke to him I know he is a duche bag, dave can kiss my a** and I would tell that to his face if he asked..
I've seen Arnold at the Arnold Classic...he was with an entourage!!!.....Wouldnt even look at me!!!....I never spoke to him but I know he is a duche bag!!!!!  ::)

Go to a show and talk to Palumbo.  Better yet, instead of traveling, email him any question on bodybuilding.  He will respond and try to help you within 24 hours, free of charge.  I have met him and he is a nice person.  You may not like his physique, but how can you determine that he is a duche bag without ever communicating with him?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2006, 12:10:03 PM »
Yeah thats it, Ill ask advice from a guy who never won a show ...nice eyebrows dave
L

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2006, 12:25:03 PM »
Yeah thats it, Ill ask advice from a guy who never won a show ...nice eyebrows dave

Well, in 2003 he place 2nd in the Super Heavyweight Class at NPC USA.

I'm sure he has some knowledge on the topic of bodybuilding....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2006, 12:37:10 PM »
Dave is probably the worst BB ever
L

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2006, 12:46:47 PM »
Dave is probably the best Body Butcher ever

I agree.
Giving 110%

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2006, 02:01:32 PM »
Wouldnt the third- last place bodybuilders be worse then him in 2003?? ???

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2006, 02:45:59 PM »
I saw a pic of dave when he was young and he looked damn good

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »
No i was refferring to the group in general, who gets ripped by everybody.. im sure Chic is a stand up guy , i know he is a straight shooter and that alone is a tribute to his character..Dave on the other hand Ive seen in person, i live in NYC and on a couple of time i seen him in the club ..gettin all high with his ugly ass freinds... so even though i never spoke to him I know he is a duche bag, dave can kiss my a** and I would tell that to his face if he asked..

Yeah I bet you would.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2006, 03:15:44 PM »
can i have blue stars?
ANIMAL

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2006, 03:17:52 PM »
2nd place in the 2002 Nationals as well.  Also, nutritional and supplement advisor to Kevin Levrone prior to his '96 Arnold Classic win plus Multi-time top 5 placer in National Level competions.  Yeah, he is the worst bodybuilder & you could most likely smoke him in a competition.