Author Topic: Trump: Jeb Bush is an 'unhappy person', Palin backs Trump, Trump attacks Jeb wig  (Read 331 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do we want an unhappy president?  Depression can be dangerous when you carry the nuclear football.  Trump is right on this one.

Jeb Bush is an “unhappy person,” according to fellow Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

“I think that Bush is a nice man,” Trump said in a portion of an interview aired Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“He’s a man that doesn’t want to be doing what he’s doing. I call him the reluctant warrior, and warrior’s probably not a good word. I think Bush is an unhappy person. I don’t think he has any energy, and I don’t see how he can win.”

Trump also blasted Bush’s Common Core stance and called the former Florida governor “weak on immigration.”
On Marco Rubio, Trump said the Florida senator lost him after his “water bottle” moment following the 2013 State of the Union address, calling him “highly overrated.”

“And by the way, I have much better hair than he does. And you know it’s my hair,” Trump added.

On the economy, Trump paraphrased his line that the United States is not “beating” any country anymore.
“We are in an economic financial bubble,” Trump said, predicting “some very, very bad things” without “proper leadership,” including a 20 percent unemployment rate.
The United States has “a bunch of losers, we have a bunch of political hacks, we have diplomats,” Trump said, before going into who he would
like to have in his Cabinet. “I mean, hey look, I know the smartest guys on Wall Street. I know our best negotiators.”
“I like guys like Jack Welch, I like guys like Henry Kravis. I’d love to bring my friend Carl Icahn,” Trump said. “We have people that are great. We don’t use them. We use people that are soft and weak and, frankly, stupid and incompetent.”

Having Caroline Kennedy as the U.S. ambassador to Japan is “ridiculous,” Trump added. “By the way, Japan is back. Bigly,” he said, referencing the country’s devaluation of the yen.

Trump said he would not increase the minimum wage, adding that the U.S. needs to bring back jobs from places like Mexico, China and India.

Donald Trump names his favorite prez: Bill Clinton
“Frankly, had he not met Monica, had he not met Paula, had he not met various and sundry semi-beautiful women, he would have had a much better deal going,” he said.

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin weighed in on Trump’s candidacy on Wednesday, saying that he “should know he’s doing something right when the malcontents go ballistic in the press!”

In a Facebook post featuring a photo of herself and Trump, Palin contrasted Trump’s run in a competitive Republican field with the Democratic race featuring front-runner Hillary Clinton, though she did not mention her by name.

“Key to conservative’s victory is to do our own vetting of each candidate, focus on their ability to unleash America’s entrepreneurial spirit and dramatically shrink government in order to prioritize our nation’s security,” Palin wrote. “That means we ignore the media’s participation in the liberals’ Pantsuit Politics of Personal Destruction. THEN, on an even playing field, in 2016 we charge forward after the radical left hears America shout, ‘You’re fired!’”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-calls-jeb-bush-unhappy-119153.html#ixzz3e8YNobEQ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Good article......Jeb Bush wears a rug?.....didn't know that