Author Topic: NABBA 2nd place miss physique  (Read 22554 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: NABBA 2nd place miss physique
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2015, 08:46:50 PM »
You don't really think this is about tits, do you?

as I wrote before, how is she any different than other top female bodybuilders other than they have big hair (usually a wig) and big implants?

all female bodybuilders at that level look manly.  but there seems to be more hate towards her because she has not gotten implants or wear long hair.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2015, 08:56:50 PM »
i dont understand

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2015, 09:09:09 PM »
as I wrote before, how is she any different than other top female bodybuilders other than they have big hair (usually a wig) and big implants?

all female bodybuilders at that level look manly.  but there seems to be more hate towards her because she has not gotten implants or wear long hair.

Ok, Tim, we're just in circles now. But it ain't just boobs and hair - there is absolutely NOTHING remotely female going on with this one, as any eyeball can see. We obviously won't agree, but it's because I think you're really trying to make the case that it shouldn't matter how Wang pees. Honestly, are you?

Can you at least explain to me how they officially verify gender? I mean, does someone check, or do they simply take the competitor's word for it? I'm letting go, but please clarify.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2015, 09:09:14 PM »

all female bodybuilders at that level look manly.  but there seems to be more hate towards her because she has not gotten implants or wear long hair.

Since bodybuilding is subjectively judged i would say that, looking at most female bb champions, big breast and make-up are mandatory if you want to consistently place on top.

Clearly the judges don't have a problem with this since she's placed well.

I guess the "female" part of Female Bodybuilding is not in the judges minds.  Must be all about size, symmetry and low bf

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2015, 09:42:08 PM »
Since bodybuilding is subjectively judged i would say that, looking at most female bb champions, big breast and make-up are mandatory if you want to consistently place on top.

Clearly the judges don't have a problem with this since she's placed well.

I guess the "female" part of Female Bodybuilding is not in the judges minds.  Must be all about size, symmetry and low bf
It might be a nabba thing as I recall another competitor Christine Envall who competed in nabba and she is huge like a man. She is Australian I think.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2015, 09:50:22 PM »

so you're saying cosmetic surgery is mandatory to do well in this athletic event

Can you at least explain to me how they officially verify gender? I mean, does someone check, or do they simply take the competitor's word for it? I'm letting go, but please clarify.

I'm sure a government document is sufficient.  Drivers license or passport.  She's been competing since the late 1990s, and in the video from 2001 she looks more feminine that she does now.  When she started competing I'm sure no one questioned whether she was female.  And if she had breast implants like the other top females do, wore big hair and too much makeup, no one would question whether she was female.

We all know that massive amounts of testosterone and growth hormone changes your face, whether you're male or female.  Im sure she has not taken any more than other top female bodybuilders.  She is being criticized because she chose not to have implants, wear a wig, and look like a drag queen.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2015, 09:54:56 PM »
Other than the hair and breast implants, how is Yaxeni Oriquen any different?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2015, 09:56:35 PM »

She looks more female than this wang person.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2015, 10:03:04 PM »

Looks like Rob Gronkowski in a string bikini

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2015, 10:31:21 PM »
She looks more female than this wang person.

I agree.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2015, 10:34:47 PM »
I agree.
I had a pic with her at the AC in 2007.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2015, 02:48:46 AM »

I can't believe your posts in this thread. 

How is she different? She is a cut above and almost certainly a transgender, not a natural female.

She is completely different to the freaks she is standing next to.  There is zero oddness about her other than the bikini.  All the other girls are a strange mix of two genders.  She is a dude without a dick in a bikini.  In a way, she's actually less freaky looking than the other ones.   

Honestly, it's fucking astounding that there is anybody here that isn't thinking that.  Your stance on this issue baffles me. 

Ask yourself this question - if a transgender female wanted to compete in bodybuilding, where would she be allowed?  That's right - she'd be onstage with the girls.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2015, 02:51:47 AM »
I can't believe your posts in this thread. 

How is she different? She is a cut above and almost certainly a transgender, not a natural female.

She is completely different to the freaks she is standing next to.  There is zero oddness about her other than the bikini.  All the other girls are a strange mix of two genders.  She is a dude without a dick in a bikini.  In a way, she's actually less freaky looking than the other ones.   

Honestly, it's fucking astounding that there is anybody here that isn't thinking that.  Your stance on this issue baffles me. 

Ask yourself this question - if a transgender female wanted to compete in bodybuilding, where would she be allowed?  That's right - she'd be onstage with the girls.

She's been on Male hormones for 16+ years. It's basically a sex change. The changes take time. I did go and watch that video on page 2 and she looks a lot more female there. She's just taken them so long she's basically a man and probably has strong male characteristics to begin with.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2015, 02:56:52 AM »

She looks way more feminine..
Ψ

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2015, 02:59:55 AM »
She looks way more feminine..

Yaxeni has curves. Ok FBB's lose them a bit when they compete but she has them. The original girl is built like a man and it would be from having those genetics. I knew a girl who was a bit like that, had a great face though. This girl is just enhancing what's there.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2015, 03:04:24 AM »
She's been on Male hormones for 16+ years. It's basically a sex change. The changes take time. I did go and watch that video on page 2 and she looks a lot more female there. She's just taken them so long she's basically a man and probably has strong male characteristics to begin with.

There are tons of women bodybuilders on the juice long term and I've seen not one that has zero femininity.

I agree, it is possible - but I do not agree with you.  It is extremely plausible this person is a transgender female and the video from 2001 just looks like a male who is not on as much juice.

But we'll never know.

I'm sure we can all agree that Tim needs to seek ocular aid, asap ::)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2015, 03:08:54 AM »
Yaxeni has curves. Ok FBB's lose them a bit when they compete but she has them.

Yeah she's one of the few top fbb's I find still somewhat sexy..

Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2015, 03:10:15 AM »
Ψ

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2015, 07:20:44 AM »

Let's not blur the lines here to promote an agenda.. Yaxeni is not trying to be a she male..

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2015, 12:24:35 PM »

I've never seen any woman look that manly. Not transsexual nor bodybuilder nor actual man.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »
RENE TONEY WAS CLOSE TO THIS TOO....

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:33 PM »
Don't know the back story but this can't really be a women. This has to be a tranny. If this is a real women this one takes the cake

GEtbbigger earning her blue stars :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »
This thread is silly. This person is CLEARLY a man. You can't tell me any different. Seriously, why are we still debating this ?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »
This thread is silly. This person is CLEARLY a man. You can't tell me any different. Seriously, why are we still debating this ?

What makes you think that?  ;) :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »
What makes you think that?  ;) :D

Bwahahahaha !!

What a world we live in :D