Author Topic: OBAMA DESTROYS HIS OPPONENTS!!...huge wins on trade, race, and the ACA  (Read 1712 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Well....total destruction and domination by Obama this week...totally destroys his opponents on major issues all in one week...... 8)

ACA passed the conservative supreme court and now the Obamacare is pretty much entrenched in American daily life..... 8)

The House voted to give Obama fast track authority on the pacific trade bill....so now a new trade agreement will
be signed shortly with many countries opposed to China... 8)

and the president got very high marks on his speeches/remarks calling for removal of the confederate flag and race relations..... 8)

Obama may be having the best second term of any president EVER...has totally destroyed his conservative critics not only politically but here on Getbig as well.... 8)

What Obama has done has been amazing...and his wins will have long-lasting effects on American society...his legacy is totally positive and secure 8) 8)

NO WONDER SOUL CRUSHER LEFT :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and this - SCOTUS is definitely doing whatever obama wants.

The Supreme Court has declared that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States.

Gay and lesbian couples already can marry in 36 states and the District of Columbia. The court's ruling on Friday means the remaining 14 states, in the South and Midwest, will have to stop enforcing their bans on same-sex marriage.1

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
and this - SCOTUS is definitely doing whatever obama wants.

The Supreme Court has declared that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States.

Gay and lesbian couples already can marry in 36 states and the District of Columbia. The court's ruling on Friday means the remaining 14 states, in the South and Midwest, will have to stop enforcing their bans on same-sex marriage.1

It just goes to show how the country is really going full tilt Liberal........just look whats happened in the last eight years......same sex marriage and legalization of Marijuana......I never in my lifetime thought I would see either of those things come into law...and lets not forget normalizing relations with CUBA...never thought I'd see that either....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
OH things are great everyhwere ....yup your right. Isis blew up and killled how many people today?  How many states voted no fag marriage...and were overturned? And how many people got to keep their doctor. Ok smartguy why did they kick the can on many of the worst parts of Obamacare to after he leaves office? Obama is pushing his agenda...its not the Agenda of Americans..its a leftist shitbag agenda..and he needs the courts to bail him out time and again. You are far to stupid to see the big picture....good job...you voted for the black guy.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
It just goes to show how the country is really going full tilt Liberal........just look whats happened in the last eight years......same sex marriage and legalization of Marijuana......I never in my lifetime thought I would see either of those things come into law...and lets not forget normalizing relations with CUBA...never thought I'd see that either....

All just wonderful things.....that do  nothing to maintain the fabric of the country. We're getting dumber each day under this asshole and race relations are worse.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
OH things are great everyhwere ....yup your right. Isis blew up and killled how many people today?  How many states voted no fag marriage...and were overturned? And how many people got to keep their doctor. Ok smartguy why did they kick the can on many of the worst parts of Obamacare to after he leaves office? Obama is pushing his agenda...its not the Agenda of Americans..its a leftist shitbag agenda..and he needs the courts to bail him out time and again. You are far to stupid to see the big picture....good job...you voted for the black guy.

the courts are actually "bailing out" the stupidity of republicans.....who never wanted to work with Obama in the first place..if they had, they could have and some influence on the final law....now Obama has gotten EVERYTHING he wanted.....

also the courts bailed out the Repubs because had they struck down Obamacare the Repubs had NOTHING to take its place and millions of people would have lost their healthcare....and those people would then vote Democratic in the next election......so...WHO GOT BAILED OUT AGAIN???????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

All just wonderful things.....that do  nothing to maintain the fabric of the country. We're getting dumber each day under this asshole and race relations are worse.

oh yes...the country has been torn apart and destroyed by legalization of Marijuana and gay rights...the destruction is soooo apparent ::) ::) ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Are u insane....you people riot at the drop of a hate now over nothing. Regardless of facts. Obamacares toughest provisions don't kick in until after Obama leaves....WHY????? Why can't people keep their doctor...why are smaller insurance companies calling it quits......why will that make things tougher. You have no answer. You are prepared to regurgitate talking points but little else. Why is the Middle East burning? Why why why why?...You have nothing
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Are u insane....you people riot at the drop of a hate now over nothing. Regardless of facts. Obamacares toughest provisions don't kick in until after Obama leaves....WHY????? Why can't people keep their doctor...why are smaller insurance companies calling it quits......why will that make things tougher. You have no answer. You are prepared to regurgitate talking points but little else. Why is the Middle East burning? Why why why why?...You have nothing

MELTDOWN

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I guess I just care about the country and understand far more then you that Obama is a fucking disaster. I guess not understanding must be very unburdening.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I guess I just care about the country and understand far more then you that Obama is a fucking disaster. I guess not understanding must be very unburdening.

I care as well......the problem is I don't blame Obama for everything that's wrong in my life and in the world.....didn't blame Bush either when people were on him......get a grip man....we are living in good times..unemployment at 5% ass well.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Really...you think the unemployment rate....since 2008 is any indictator of how well the country is doing? As far as the rest...I already have heathcare....substandard if I stay near a military base when I retire, but very cheap. So the ACA doesn't really affect me directly but its going to force doctors out. Its bad for medicine. Its been bad abroad. If you think these are "good" times your an idiot. Did you not watch the news today? Holy shit...I guess until any of this crap actually hits you in the face...its not real.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Really...you think the unemployment rate....since 2008 is any indictator of how well the country is doing? As far as the rest...I already have heathcare....substandard if I stay near a military base when I retire, but very cheap. So the ACA doesn't really affect me directly but its going to force doctors out. Its bad for medicine. Its been bad abroad. If you think these are "good" times your an idiot. Did you not watch the news today? Holy shit...I guess until any of this crap actually hits you in the face...its not real.

we have shrinking resources.....they have to be allocated properly...also doctors have been leaving certain health plans and Medicaid/Medicare for years..nothing new there..its their right....no more bankruptcies due to medical disasters......no more insurance companies dropping you while you're in the middle of being treated for cancer.....no more being turned down for insurance for a "pre-existing condition"

PRETTY GOOD DEAL I THINK

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Oh yeah thats how it will work...they won't drop you in the middle of cancer treatments...they'll tell you that you can't have the treatment because there's no alacarte options on most exchanges. You won't go to the expert cancer guy...you'll go to the guy who got a c at the University of Grenada medical school. This is how it works....good luck. This is the crap we get in the military.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
america is at least 51% liberal.   It's tough to argue that now.  I see polls where people "self describe" as independent or conservative, but in polling on ISSUES, they lean lib.  When it comes to voting in presidents, they vote landslide Liberal.

Proof is in the pudding, not in the self-labeling they do on the phone to strangers.  The US is a liberal nation.  It can change, but not until we accept the current situation.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
If all the states that voted on fag marriage voted it down and the courts had to struggle to keep it...how is that 51% lib. Ok I guess if you cobble togther aliens/minorities the poor and the wack jobs then you get a block that votes. If you keep handing out tax payer funds then libs will win alot. It will end when you run out of other peoples' money and we look like a 3rd world nation. None of this ends well....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If all the states that voted on fag marriage voted it down and the courts had to struggle to keep it...how is that 51% lib. Ok I guess if you cobble togther aliens/minorities the poor and the wack jobs then you get a block that votes. If you keep handing out tax payer funds then libs will win alot. It will end when you run out of other peoples' money and we look like a 3rd world nation. None of this ends well....

I think 34 states already had some form of it?   So that's 68% of the states.  Yep, that's 51% lib.

Or you can go full population - Record-High 60% of Americans Support Same-Sex Marriage
http://www.gallup.com/poll/183272/record-high-americans-support-sex-marriage.aspx

Both satisfy that 51% threshold.  I'm not saying we have to like it - I'm saying we have to accept reality if you want to change anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Obama may be having the best second term of any president EVER...has totally destroyed his conservative critics not only politically but here on Getbig as well.... 8)

There are probably a lot a people who agree with this kind of delusional thinking.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
There are probably a lot a people who agree with this kind of delusional thinking.   :-\

when it comes to reaching his goals - yes, obama has been very successful.

The problem is we don't all agree with his goals.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Obama hasn't done much other than run the country into the ground, help destabilize the Middle East, etc.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama hasn't done much other than run the country into the ground, help destabilize the Middle East, etc.  

yeah, any day now it's going to start looking like the dark times of the last few years of the Bush Administration

Bush raised the bar pretty high for destroying the country

Obama better get started if he wants to beat that legacy

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Not sure if retarded, do you actually know what the TPP does? Do you even wikileak bro?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

SUPER meltdown

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
SUPER meltdown

lol.  Dude you sound a few fries short of a Happy Meal.  lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
lol.  Dude you sound a few fries short of a Happy Meal.  lol

YOU DENY REALITY and call me crazy???..EPIC denial