Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex couples have the right  (Read 324 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex couples have the right to marry in all 50 states. abc7.la/1LzGELA

3 minutes ago -
The Supreme Court has declared that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States.

Gay and lesbian couples already can marry in 36 states and the District of Columbia. The court's ruling on Friday means the remaining 14 states, in the South and Midwest, will have to stop enforcing their bans on same-sex marriage.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex couples have the right to marry in all 50 states. abc7.la/1LzGELA

3 minutes ago -
The Supreme Court has declared that same-sex couples have a right to marry anywhere in the United States.

Gay and lesbian couples already can marry in 36 states and the District of Columbia. The court's ruling on Friday means the remaining 14 states, in the South and Midwest, will have to stop enforcing their bans on same-sex marriage.

might as well......it just goes to show how liberal the US has become......its like a liberal tsunami this year

Skip8282

• Getbig V

So...when and how is the world now going to end?

I'm sure the fundies will claim it's going to happen 'soon' without ever defining 'soon', but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sept. 15, 2015.

Need to give God some time to adjudicate the 7 billion or whatever people in the world.  Plus, as a loving and benevolent being, he wants to make sure everyone gets their summer vacations in.

As for the how....I'm thinking plague, famine, 2 Medusas', 1 Kraken, and some genetically engineered dinosaurs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So...when and how is the world now going to end?

I'm sure the fundies will claim it's going to happen 'soon' without ever defining 'soon', but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sept. 15, 2015.

Need to give God some time to adjudicate the 7 billion or whatever people in the world.  Plus, as a loving and benevolent being, he wants to make sure everyone gets their summer vacations in.

As for the how....I'm thinking plague, famine, 2 Medusas', 1 Kraken, and some genetically engineered dinosaurs.

It will start with a few tornados to the Bible belt.  To really punish those queers.