Author Topic: "Poor mans HGH"  (Read 11795 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
"Poor mans HGH"
« on: June 27, 2015, 05:00:36 AM »
Hi
Recently finished a small cut, not a prep just a cut, so sitting around 8-9%.
Plan now is to start an offseason type diet, put on some decent weight in the next 6 months.

I can't afford HGH
Here is the plan I have come up with, please give input
Diet is 2500kcal to start, 200g protein, 100g fats, 65g carbs to start
Every week I don't gain 0.5kg- upp by 200kcal in the form of carbs. When carbs get to double my protein (400) I will up them both in a 1:2 ratio so 1g protein for every 2g carbs

Drugs, 1g test is my base
Currently on 525mg of tren, will increase to 600, then 700 as needed
Masteron currently @ 700mg/ week also, will remove this after 4 weeks or so
m14add/halodrol pre-workout (2 caps, dunno the dose, like it matters really)
T4 at 150mcg/day
Ephedrine few hours before training
Humalog insulin, 10ui pre-workout - increasing if/when needed

I was also thinking of adding in a peptide. I only can afford one peptide really. These are expensive for me, the rest is chump change and I pay roughly $20 a vial for AAS. I was thinking that either GHRP2 or CJC with the DAC (long acting) would be best.

Goal is to blow up with minimal fat gain, obviously
Only GH I have access to is norditropin which is $8000 for 240ui. So even 4ui, 3x a week for 20 weeks is $8k which I simply can't afford at the moment even if I re-mortgaged my house lol

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: "Poor mans HGH"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 06:58:30 AM »
only peptides I used that were good (recently) was superpeptides.com. NOT cheap, but they worked. Just that $210 over 25 days is not cheap to me. Add the cost of the pins and it's getting up there. Also got real tired of 4 shots a day quick. Add the slin and prop, some days, I had 7 shots.

Oh hell no... NOt for someone my level. Ya don't really need that shit man. Think of how much it's gonna cost you at the end of the year total.

but poor man gh will come direct from china. Complete roll of the dice, would never use unless like 5 people i know had great results from the given batch they used and if you can still get some from that batch...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 07:30:51 AM »
Yeah imo no point in running generics
Plus I doubt that is actually cheaper seeing as you need to use more

I just ordered some mk-677
25mg a day, seen some good results on gh15s site
Both bloods and photos. Guys looking visibly fuller after a week while dieting
But then not so good for fat loss, maybe it will prevent fat gain though

We shall see

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 07:34:45 AM »
Yeah imo no point in running generics
Plus I doubt that is actually cheaper seeing as you need to use more

I just ordered some mk-677
25mg a day, seen some good results on gh15s site
Both bloods and photos. Guys looking visibly fuller after a week while dieting
But then not so good for fat loss, maybe it will prevent fat gain though

We shall see

sounds like peptides when they first came out, we all used them and did not see much. Then I learned the cheap one's don't do shit... Hope you got a good source as so many are just waiting, preying for guys like us who read a hint of them working to be convinced and go buy them...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 07:38:12 AM »
sounds like peptides when they first came out, we all used them and did not see much. Then I learned the cheap one's don't do shit... Hope you got a good source as so many are just waiting, preying for guys like us who read a hint of them working to be convinced and go buy them...

I bought it direct from bulk powder supplier
Just searched the CAS number
Domestically made and shipped

3 months worth ends up roughly $120 USD

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 07:40:03 AM »
I bought it direct from bulk powder supplier
Just searched the CAS number
Domestically made and shipped

3 months worth ends up roughly $120 USD

essh, I kinda refuse to believe something that cheap will work and think you know the same therefore won't be shoked when they don't work. Not being negative, just realistic.

?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 09:24:12 PM »
Well roids are cheaper still
We shall see

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 05:21:36 AM »
Does GH really do something that different that you couldn't also do with other AAS compounds? I always assumed GH was just something that the upper level competitors used for the final edge.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 06:18:42 AM »
Does GH really do something that different that you couldn't also do with other AAS compounds? I always assumed GH was just something that the upper level competitors used for the final edge.

Ive dieted twice to sub 10 percent before. Once with REAL gh serostim at 1.5iu a day and trt and a designer...

The other same thing only variable was gh for 5 months

With GH i was 10lbs heavier at a leaner bf percentage, skin was wayy thinner and the look i had was freaky.
Without it, im 10 lbs lighter, less ripped, and overall looking fairly average in terms of look.

Just food for thought

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 07:52:01 AM »
ill tell you something
GH gives a look you cant replicate without it, no matter how much AAS you take. not 5 grams of test, not 2 grams of tren can do what GH does.

YES you can be big as fuck without GH
you can be shredded as fuck without GH
you can be pretty big and still ripped without GH but youll always be either a bit watery or a bit flat

without GH you can have a medium between being big and being ripped BUT NOT BOTH AT ONCE
basically GH gives you the ability to have the best of the look you get when shredded COMBINED with the best of the look you get when youre huge

ONLY WITH GH you can be huge and popping while still having shrink wrapped skin, vascularity and striations all over

that being said, ive never even used pharm grade GH
but the difference in terms of the look i had during just a short run of high dose peptides (especially CJC DAC) was tremendous
i could never replicate that look, not even with 2x as much AAS and slin

i dont even want to know what 10iu pharm GH would do...
time to find a sponsor  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 08:20:28 AM »
Here is the truth on Peptides.

They all work.

Some like MT2 (for tanning) and TB500 (for mild injuries) you only need a small dose of.  Very affordable.

Others like ACE031 which is pretty damn good can be costly.  At around $70 for 1mg vial and most people hitting 3mg weekly, the reason most people say it (and Folli) don't work is because they simply are not taking an adequate dose frequently enough.  Due to the cost issue.  So unless you are really going to try it with a strong run, save your money.

Same as with other things like HGH frags... you gotta go in for a strong run or you will just see little to no results.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 08:19:34 PM »
ill tell you something
GH gives a look you cant replicate without it, no matter how much AAS you take. not 5 grams of test, not 2 grams of tren can do what GH does.

YES you can be big as fuck without GH
you can be shredded as fuck without GH
you can be pretty big and still ripped without GH but youll always be either a bit watery or a bit flat

without GH you can have a medium between being big and being ripped BUT NOT BOTH AT ONCE
basically GH gives you the ability to have the best of the look you get when shredded COMBINED with the best of the look you get when youre huge

ONLY WITH GH you can be huge and popping while still having shrink wrapped skin, vascularity and striations all over

that being said, ive never even used pharm grade GH
but the difference in terms of the look i had during just a short run of high dose peptides (especially CJC DAC) was tremendous
i could never replicate that look, not even with 2x as much AAS and slin

i dont even want to know what 10iu pharm GH would do...
time to find a sponsor  :D

Dose of CJC DAC?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 12:35:12 AM »
Dose of CJC DAC?
i ran 4mg a week for a 3-4 weeks
i ran 2mg at first for a couple weeks and it was noticable, definitely...
then i said fuck it and ran 4mg... couldnt afford more though, 2mg is already about 40$ here in europe, so thats 300$ a month... too much.
i think if you get it in bulk you can get about 3-4x as much for the same price in the US...
i would run 4-6mg all the time probably if i could get these prices...

couldve ran about 4iu a day of the "new" legit hyges for the same price, but id venture to say results wouldve been similar... CJC DAC is very good stuff
ran it with huperzine A and green tea

i think i was on 1g test 1g npp and it was the best look i ever had
cant replicate that even with a shitton of tren

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 01:24:25 AM »
Currently running MK677, 30mg a day. Noticing some fullness and hunger. Lots of water retention, good pumps in the gym.
Seems like the effects are diminishing with time. The hunger and water was much more intense at the begining.

Wondering if CJC DAC makes you retain water ? Also its effects on insulin sensitivity. I think MK 677 decreases insulin sensitivity  :(

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 01:43:30 AM »
Thanks Jizmo, is that a once weekly injection?

heenok - Where is the water retention? In the right places or bloat haha

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 03:46:40 AM »
Subq everywhere, noticing it on my face mostly. My bodyfat is high at the moment so idk.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 06:11:39 AM »
Currently running MK677, 30mg a day. Noticing some fullness and hunger. Lots of water retention, good pumps in the gym.
Seems like the effects are diminishing with time. The hunger and water was much more intense at the begining.

Wondering if CJC DAC makes you retain water ? Also its effects on insulin sensitivity. I think MK 677 decreases insulin sensitivity  :(
everything that increases GH fucks up insulin sensitivity... dose dependently
high dose GH makes you essentially diabetic - temporarily (while youre on).

water retention is diet/body fat for me...
cjc dac didnt make me retain water, only in the muscle. it actually decreased bloat / subQ water, but diet was strict, thats always 90% of the reason whether im bloated or not

and yeah, 2mg once/later twice weekly

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 07:03:04 AM »
I'd go with Mk-677. Good safety profile for younger folks), oral ROA and raises gh and igf-1 (by 95% in the elderly, 25% in youngsters).

Less expensive than CJC or GHRP and long lasting half life. All in all, the best bang for your buck at that stage.

I get mine from Ceretropic.com

Some studies:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167494310002530

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1067/mcp.2001.116514/abstract

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 09:13:34 AM »
I'd go with Mk-677. Good safety profile for younger folks), oral ROA and raises gh and igf-1 (by 95% in the elderly, 25% in youngsters).

Less expensive than CJC or GHRP and long lasting half life. All in all, the best bang for your buck at that stage.

I get mine from Ceretropic.com

Some studies:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167494310002530

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1067/mcp.2001.116514/abstract

Isn't the water retention really nasty. That kind of keeps me from trying. I'm always a little bloated from aas. Adding that would turn me into Michelin man.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 05:20:58 PM »
Isn't the water retention really nasty. That kind of keeps me from trying. I'm always a little bloated from aas. Adding that would turn me into Michelin man.

Never found it to be a problem personally, although I feel my fingers are more sausage like when on it.

My main issue is the intense hunger it produces. I'm always starving when I'm on it so I switch from GHRP-2 to Mk periodically.

I have similar results then using 2 IU of pharma grade HGH a day. Not much for bodybuilding but perfect for playing sports...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 05:27:27 PM »
Cant wait to see some real labs or pharma/academic studies run analysis on these garbage lab grade chemicals u guys are injecting daily. The level of carcinogens in the buffers and chemicals used before these are freeze dried is gonna be a huge bummer to chronic users. This is no joke either. These along with tren are gonna have bad shit come out about them

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 07:21:27 PM »
From the photos of the "water retention" I've seen online I'm not really worried about it
My face is chipmunk anyway

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 12:24:57 AM »
So lost my appetite again lol
Happened a month ago.

I took a break from hormones completely then started test @ 1g
10 days into tren, appetite ded

So no more tren I guess, at least for a few months. I'll keep the masteron in for longer
No point in "poor mans gh" if I can't eat to gain weight lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 07:48:21 AM »
So lost my appetite again lol
Happened a month ago.

I took a break from hormones completely then started test @ 1g
10 days into tren, appetite ded

So no more tren I guess, at least for a few months. I'll keep the masteron in for longer
No point in "poor mans gh" if I can't eat to gain weight lol
holy shit i recently started superdrol again because i have loads of orals on hand
this is the only AAS that makes me not want to eat. doesnt kill my appetite but im just twice as full (stomach wise) on half the food..

im gaining extremely well on kinda low calories right now but holy shit im having a hard time even getting in just less than 4000 kcals a day.
 i even resorted to drinking shakes at night when getting up to piss because my pre/intra nutrition leaves me so full and stuffed that i can barely eat after working out, i just force down something dense in carbs/protein and be good with it lol

somehow that shit makes you partition the food extremely well though. already up 4lbs over 7 or 8 days since starting on it (my dosages are not conservative though LOL)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 08:59:02 PM »
holy shit i recently started superdrol again because i have loads of orals on hand
this is the only AAS that makes me not want to eat. doesnt kill my appetite but im just twice as full (stomach wise) on half the food..

im gaining extremely well on kinda low calories right now but holy shit im having a hard time even getting in just less than 4000 kcals a day.
 i even resorted to drinking shakes at night when getting up to piss because my pre/intra nutrition leaves me so full and stuffed that i can barely eat after working out, i just force down something dense in carbs/protein and be good with it lol

somehow that shit makes you partition the food extremely well though. already up 4lbs over 7 or 8 days since starting on it (my dosages are not conservative though LOL)

Yeah, I swapped the tren out for deca - 100mg ED
So now I am running 150/100/100 test e/mast e/nand d ED

Kinda butthurt about not being able to run tren. Did some research and tren uses up glutamine and the biggest available source is the stomach lining so I'll start taking glutamine at 25g with my slin shot for a few weeks