Author Topic: Ex NBC employee declares Bush incapable of negotiating with our enemies/allies  (Read 998 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The results from Suffolk University are the clearest indication yet that Trump, the billionaire with a penchant for bombastic rhetoric and unorthodox claims, is catching on with Republican voters early on in the cycle.

Trump referenced the poll Tuesday night while speaking to the Maryland GOP, saying he can't believe he's behind Bush.

"I'm not thrilled, cause how could Bush be in first place?" Trump said. "This guy can't negotiate his way out of a paper bag!"

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/politics/donald-trump-second-place-new-hampshire-poll/index.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The Man with nothing to lose is typically the most dangerous.

Best mic skills out any Democratic or Republican candidate as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The Man with nothing to lose is typically the most dangerous.

Best mic skills out any Democratic or Republican candidate as well.

you are very correct.

Add in the fact he's one of the most recognized faces in america...
he has a billion or two to spend winning the election if needed...

He just cancelled his show for the fall... perhaps a sign it's actually real this time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Bush is incapable...so the former gov of Florida is hypothetically incapable of negotiating with our enemies about something that hasnt happened..in a job he doesn't have....yet the current real president in his real FUCKING JOB HAS PROVEN HE CAN'T NEGOTIATE WITH ANYBODY...see Iran! Another stupid 240 post.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Bush is incapable...so the former gov of Florida is hypothetically incapable of negotiating with our enemies about something that hasnt happened..in a job he doesn't have....yet the current real president in his real FUCKING JOB HAS PROVEN HE CAN'T NEGOTIATE WITH ANYBODY...see Iran! Another stupid 240 post.

so youre saying trump is wrong?

trump could be the republican nominee. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I don't care about Bush....Obama is currently failing at a deal to give nukes to Iran...discuss that!
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't care about Bush....Obama is currently failing at a deal to give nukes to Iran...discuss that!

start a thread about it.  this place needs some good discussion.  I'm trying, but it's so weak lately.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Don't expect an Obamabot to engage in critical discussions about The Messiah. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Don't expect an Obamabot to engage in critical discussions about The Messiah. 

this is a thread about the infighting between the two Repub frontrunners.

Why are you hating on me because I won't derail the thread into "obama sucks"? 

???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Because the thread is ridiculous just like every thread you post. The news today was that Kerry and Obama fucked up the Iran talks and the deadline is going to pass. Instead we get a trump thread. You parrot the MSM to the letter. If its not this is some other supposed repub scandal. You're full of shit.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Because the thread is ridiculous just like every thread you post. The news today was that Kerry and Obama fucked up the Iran talks and the deadline is going to pass. Instead we get a trump thread. You parrot the MSM to the letter. If its not this is some other supposed repub scandal. You're full of shit.

There is already a thread available for the Obama/Kerry Iran mess, located here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=575399.0

This particular thread is about the infighting at the top of the GOP candidates about iran.  One of them claimed the other would be incapable of negotiation - a major charge.  If Romney said Rudy couldn't stop bin Laden back in 2008, it'd be worthy of a thread.  These are the top 2 repubs, on perhaps the top issue.  It's a big story.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
This is infighting?  This is trump being a retard.
L

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Change your thread title, 240.

NBC let him go.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Yep.