Author Topic: have you ever trained with a pro bodybuilder?  (Read 8667 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: have you ever trained with a pro bodybuilder?
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2015, 11:19:46 PM »
My mate trained with Chris Cormier on one of his UK visits. Sent me a text telling me to get to the gym ASAP to train with them. I threw my phone back on the sofa and went back to painting the kitchen ceiling.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2015, 05:30:34 AM »
Lurker and Rambone, either of you guys remember US Nutrition? It was in the strip center 1 block west of Golds in Ft. Laud on the same side of  the street. I used to train there and get all my supplements etc there back in 98-2000. Had a small personal training gym in the back. Claude Groulx, Mike Ashley, Vladimir Senatus, and everyone who trained in Golds used to come in there.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2015, 10:00:19 AM »
Almost 4 years we have trained together.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
With Berry Demey, long time ago..................

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2015, 04:42:19 AM »
    Training with a professional bodybuilder can be as advantageous as taking lessons from any other professional in any other discipline.  Having trained with Craig Richardson for 17 continuous years,  I would say that I have not only seen, but learned so much that no magazine would dare print and few other pro bodybuilders would ever admit to.  I don't think you need a professional bodybuilder training with you in order to obtain an excellent physique.  My piano teacher is not a "professional" but he sure is talented and an excellent teacher.  I would think that the combination of knowledge and the willingness and ability to translate that to a student would matter most.  I've trained with other excellent bodybuilders and some were just egocentric jerks who couldn't care less if you learned something from them. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2015, 04:52:05 AM »
    Training with a professional bodybuilder can be as advantageous as taking lessons from any other professional in any other discipline.  Having trained with Craig Richardson for 17 continuous years,  I would say that I have not only seen, but learned so much that no magazine would dare print and few other pro bodybuilders would ever admit to.  I don't think you need a professional bodybuilder training with you in order to obtain an excellent physique.  My piano teacher is not a "professional" but he sure is talented and an excellent teacher.  I would think that the combination of knowledge and the willingness and ability to translate that to a student would matter most.  I've trained with other excellent bodybuilders and some were just egocentric jerks who couldn't care less if you learned something from them. 
well put.....again your input here is always welcome..