Author Topic: FAST FAT LOSS  (Read 2376 times)

travwald

• Getbig I
FAST FAT LOSS
« on: February 28, 2006, 03:58:57 PM »
I need to cut 100 pounds of fat.  I am 300 pounds, 6 feet tall and need to see fast results to get motivation to make a lifestyle change.  I plan to use T-3 to cut fat along with a healthy protien rich diet and lots of cardio.   

I know symptoms and the risks, and I feel that I should possibly get my thyroid check by cat-scan before taking T-3.  I have never had thyroid problems, but my mother has had them before.  I plan to use the product for 5 weeks, and then break for 8 weeks - continuing my workout/diet routine the whole time.

I would sincerely appreciate any advice or help you can offer. 

Thank you,
TRAVIS
travwald@gmail.com

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: FAST FAT LOSS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »
I need to cut 100 pounds of fat.  I am 300 pounds, 6 feet tall and need to see fast results to get motivation to make a lifestyle change.  I plan to use T-3 to cut fat along with a healthy protien rich diet and lots of cardio.   
I know symptoms and the risks, and I feel that I should possibly get my thyroid check by cat-scan before taking T-3.  I have never had thyroid problems, but my mother has had them before.  I plan to use the product for 5 weeks, and then break for 8 weeks - continuing my workout/diet routine the whole time.
Thank you,
TRAVIS
travwald@gmail.com
Do not, repeat do not touch the t-3! You are in no place to be messing with such things. If you do this now you can expect to lose a lot of weight, but I can assure you a lot of it will be muscle, which in the end you will have lost weight but you will have seriously damaged your metabolism.

The more muscle mass one carries helps to speed up their metabolism, so the less muscle, the slower the metabolism is. Muscle mass is not the only thing that affects metabolism, but it does play a key role.

If you follow a strict diet, bust your ass day in and day out doing cardio, I promise results will come, and with the amount of weight you need to lose they will come fast at first. I would also highly recommend you getting on some sort of strength training program.

In my opinion, t-3 should only be used by competitive bodybuilders in need of getting to a drastically low bf%, in conjunction with AAS...this helps preserve the muscle. Even in this case there is still a lot of risk when using t-3, more so then the AAS in my opinion.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 06:18:28 PM »
I don't recommend the diet itself but you cannot argue with his results:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=75423

w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 07:29:50 PM »
Thank you,
TRAVIS
travwald@gmail.com
Don't be an idiot  ::)
Demonstrate some dicipline and be realistic.
:

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 06:19:27 AM »
Travis,

I would much rather see you cut out carbs than try using a dangerous drug like T-3!  What you will end up with is basically an addiction to it, because your natural thyroid production will never recoup and you will actually be forced to use T-3 for the rest of your life!  DO NOT DO THAT!

Okay, you're 100 pounds overweight.  That's a lot.  And it's going to take at least a year for you to reach your goals, but you can do it naturally.  You can lose a tremendous amount of weight very rapidly by cutting out carbs - however, you still have to watch your daily calories.  You can't just eat 5,000 calories a day of pure fat and expect to lose weight.

The danger in low-carb, is that you must "gradually" increase your carbs over time when you've reached your goals and want to go back to a normal, healthy diet.  If you just start hogging carbs right away, you'll gain back fat weight a F#CKLOAD faster than you lost it!

So your best bet is to stick with all natural, unprocessed carbs and quality protein.  Try to eat 6 meals a day, with your last two meals, much lower in carbs than your earlier ones.  A good thick Meal Replacement Shake (Myoplex is probably the thickest that I know of) will fill you up and keep you from getting hungry.  You can substitute 2 of your meals with those.

And get your ass in the gym!  Use progressive overload on everything you do.  Continually add more weight or more reps as your strength increases.  And either add more time or a higher intensity to your cardio as your body becomes more comfortable with it.  Never sit still!  As you lose weight, you'll burn less calories doing the exact same thing, so you have to constantly KICK IT UP A NOTCH to keep getting the results.

You can do it man! 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 10:10:52 AM »
I agree with everyone else...DO NOT USE T-3.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 06:18:43 PM »
T-3 is some serious stuff :o
Don't take it!!
How many days a week are you doing cardio??

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 08:12:22 AM »
Stay away from "T-3"