Author Topic: Mazfit back in training - input  (Read 6764 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Mazfit back in training - input
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 08:38:16 PM »
Yeah new everytihng for more every time
Get it free from mission

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2015, 04:25:41 PM »
Damn losing that much weight sucks dick bro. U will b back soon probly better too

Sucked mate - send me into depression for a while

But it's given me the chance to start a fresh

Less drugs - start leaner and shape my body in a new way

Before was just - I WANNA BE AS FUCKING BIG A INSANE AS POSSIBLE

this time big but aesthetic and if that means I can only be 215
With half the drugs

Then il take that man - but il be a ripped to fuck 215

And il post pics of me once I get there

Before when I was 237 and after whatever I end up at

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 06:09:48 PM »
I got a bad fungal sinus infection a few years ago. I had ulcers in the back of my throat i couldn't eat. I was knocked on my butt for a whole month. Took me another month to get my energy back. I lost a shit load of fat, muscle to but a lot of fat. Once I got back on my feet I was so much leaner my face looked beautiful lol. It was awesome blowing up lean. I could eat so many calories my body just sucked it right up. I built myself u slow it was a blessing in disguise. Like you said knows the time to use the lower doses and let that muslce  memory do it's thing.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2015, 12:22:42 PM »
I got a nasty abcess from injecting, didnt go to the doctor like a idiot, i actually sliced open the abcess myself with a razor blade and drained it twice, came back wound up with necrotic tissue, my white blood sell count was at 35,ooo spent 7 nights in the hospital.  Lost crazy amount of weight.  I was using the same needles a ton of times. I learned the hardway.

If anyone starts any type of abcess its always good to have bactrum on hand, if you can take it early enough you mite be able to save yourself a drainage.  Also stretch the shit out of the area where the abcess is to get blood to the spot of infection.

The funny part of it is when i told the surgeon and the anestiesha guy i was injecting test they were both curious about it themselves.

Sorry for my spelling.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 12:44:21 PM »
dont slice that shit open
just suck it out with a needle...
done that a couple times, self surgery style.

back in the day when i used higher CONCENTRATIONS of gear i would always get swelling / encapsulated abscesses if i injected the same spots too often... happened usually in delts. probably 5 or 6 times.

it was not THAT much, but i once sucked out about 20mls of pus and wound liquid that came from a 3ml injection about 2 weeks earlier...

fucking retarded, if i had known that i can avoid that shit by just diluting my gear into much lower concentrations i wouldve never gotten that shit.

2ml of high concentration gear = fucked up pip and swelling, inflammation
dilute that shit into 5ml and just inject 5ml = you dont even notice the day after

wish i had known earlier that every muscle can easily take 5+ mls of oil per inject.
but i believed all these MORONS on AAS forums who claim that like 2ml is too much for delts already. stupid twinks.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »
dont slice that shit open
just suck it out with a needle...
done that a couple times, self surgery style.

back in the day when i used higher CONCENTRATIONS of gear i would always get swelling / encapsulated abscesses if i injected the same spots too often... happened usually in delts. probably 5 or 6 times.

it was not THAT much, but i once sucked out about 20mls of pus and wound liquid that came from a 3ml injection about 2 weeks earlier...

fucking retarded, if i had known that i can avoid that shit by just diluting my gear into much lower concentrations i wouldve never gotten that shit.

2ml of high concentration gear = fucked up pip and swelling, inflammation
dilute that shit into 5ml and just inject 5ml = you dont even notice the day after

wish i had known earlier that every muscle can easily take 5+ mls of oil per inject.
but i believed all these MORONS on AAS forums who claim that like 2ml is too much for delts already. stupid twinks.

Good info
What's the best way to dilute gear? Masteron enanthate 200mg/ml gives me bad PIP

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 08:28:42 PM »
Good info
What's the best way to dilute gear? Masteron enanthate 200mg/ml gives me bad PIP

I used extra grape seed oil before bought on the side if you don't wanna use more gear.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 12:19:33 AM »
yeah, use low concentration stuff or just mix in a couple MLs of some cooking oil really. you can use sterile GSO, but you can also just buy a fresh bottle of oil from the store and draw from there, if youre paranoid you can put it in the oven before, and add 1-2% BA afterwards. no need really though.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 10:46:28 AM »
Why the fuck do u re use the needles lol it's so cheap for like 500 of them

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 10:53:08 AM »
Why the fuck do u re use the needles lol it's so cheap for like 500 of them
no issue with reusing them to DRAW at all
honestly, what a fucking waste to use a new syringe and needle every time
if course dont reuse the ones you inject with..

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »
no issue with reusing them to DRAW at all
honestly, what a fucking waste to use a new syringe and needle every time
if course dont reuse the ones you inject with..

Do you have needle exchanges near you? I just go in and pick like 10 packs at once lol, so I use needles and syringes like free. Only problem is the packs have heroin and other supplies inside (the spoon and acid and whatnot) so i have to go through them and throw out all the stuff I don't need,

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 12:34:04 PM »
hahaha needle exchange
cant believe that stuff actually exists in some countries
people here dont support junkies :D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 11:07:22 PM »
hahaha needle exchange
cant believe that stuff actually exists in some countries
people here dont support junkies :D

They have been proven to reduce HIV infection rates and the like because the junkies don't share needles. Also, they found that it does not encourage drug-taking behaviour (I'm not really 100% convinced by this though). But the pharmacist always looks at me weird because I always walk in to the pharmacy well-dressed and clean cut and then proceed to ask loudly for the needle exchange lol. I have like 200 slin pins I'm not ever gonna use I just took it because the bag had nice lettering, and also some free alcohol pads lol

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2015, 01:44:31 AM »
Our exchanges are in clinics, usualy have set times for peds and other times for junkies... Staff can check your bloods and give you advice, if you have any other medical worries they generally help you out too