Author Topic: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘  (Read 12176 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2015, 03:24:53 PM »
That's actually not the end of the story. The story is interesting when you look at it , Dorian Yates in his first ever Mr Olympia contest beat Lee Haney in the muscularity round. That says a LOT. Also Lee hinted he wouldn't be retiring any time soon because he finally learned how to peak on the day of the contest , he retired ( wisely ) you're damn right Dorian is part of the reason he did so. I'm a huge fan of Haney , he was the Mr Olympia when I first started lifting but he would've got beaten by Dorian in 1993. Dorian was so confident in this is called Haney out in 1993 because the Olympia was being staged in Haney's backyard in Atlanta.

No, it doesn't say alot, he lost.  The end.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2015, 03:38:30 PM »
I could be wrong; but I think that the 2 most compelling reasons that Haney retired were:

1) he had the Olympia title record
2) he wanted to get off the drugs and preserve his health

I think the most compelling reason was he beat Arnold's record , to a lesser degree Dorian was coming on real strong. He had everything to lose and nothing to gain. I admire Haney because he literally went out on top in the best shape of his life.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2015, 03:40:17 PM »
No, it doesn't say alot, he lost.  The end.

Stop being so rigid , give Dorian is credit. That says a lot. Haney is the man none-the-less. 8 straight beat Arnold's record went out on stop , still married and has a great family and apparently is healthy.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2015, 04:03:26 PM »
Stop being so rigid , give Dorian is credit. That says a lot. Haney is the man none-the-less. 8 straight beat Arnold's record went out on stop , still married and has a great family and apparently is healthy.

Dorian is awesome. 93 is one of top 5 best physiques of all time. My favorite white bodybuilder, I've said it for years.  BUT, he ushered in this era we see before us. I can't forget that.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »
Dorian is awesome. 93 is one of top 5 best physiques of all time. My favorite white bodybuilder, I've said it for years.  BUT, he ushered in this era we see before us. I can't forget that.

True dat Wiggs. However, in 1992 and 1993 especially Dorian was the man. Would Haney have beaten him if he took the drug use to the next level. I would say yes, as he was aesthetically much more appealing. However, 1993 Dorian was a beast. I rate him top two or three to Ronnie at his best. Phill in 2011 or 2012 may have been close as he was sliced and diced, but his physique does not overpower like RC or DY. Lee Haney could have beaten them all, but I don't think he partook in the GH and slin wars to any great degree if at all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2015, 07:50:44 PM »
True dat Wiggs. However, in 1992 and 1993 especially Dorian was the man. Would Haney have beaten him if he took the drug use to the next level. I would say yes, as he was aesthetically much more appealing. However, 1993 Dorian was a beast. I rate him top two or three to Ronnie at his best. Phill in 2011 or 2012 may have been close as he was sliced and diced, but his physique does not overpower like RC or DY. Lee Haney could have beaten them all, but I don't think he partook in the GH and slin wars to any great degree if at all.

91 Haney would not beat 93 Dorian. No way.  I'll admit that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »

Typical racist.  And yes, I know  you were once married to a Caucasian woman of (I believe) Germanic descent, That too is typical of those that harbor racism within their mercenary little hearts.  Marry the variant they loath and then claim not to be a racist because they are married to one of them.

I'm not here to help, just to point out your contradictory ways.  I do realize that you will merely state that it's just your "preference".  Yeah...Your preference to be racist.

Typist.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »
Haney is not overrated he is underrated.Up to the end of 80-s he was the biggest symmetrical,aesthetic,shredded bodybuilder ever.
Regarding the HGH use,he probably started taking it as far back as 1984. He definitely made some major changes to his cycles between 83 and 84.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2015, 03:42:44 AM »
Haney was underrated actually.

Think about it, he won 8 mr.O.  You rarely see him on a cover of a bodybuilding mag.

Woooshhhhhhhhhhh

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2015, 07:02:17 AM »
Haney is not overrated he is underrated.Up to the end of 80-s he was the biggest symmetrical,aesthetic,shredded bodybuilder ever.
Regarding the HGH use,he probably started taking it as far back as 1984. He definitely made some major changes to his cycles between 83 and 84.
true..and thers a thread here with bbing pics of all yrs mr o in 80's haneys rein and yes bertil fox/beckles were in great shape to him but he had overall thickness/shape in all poses and flow ,they had certain aspects similar but overall they got lost in his best poses /compared to there best/worst poses,,,the other guys then later ,demey/gaspari/christian who was damn close to haney but taller that hurt him,labrada,paris,quinn,bannout,were either outmassed,structured,or combo of all aspects,plus he could pose.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2015, 08:17:57 AM »
The way he conducted himself while being number one in the world makes him the best Bodybuilder ever.

Always smiling, always in great shape while guess posing and dressed like an adult while giving seminars,articulated in his ESPN tv show,humble,respectful,100% schmoe free, not an ass kisser, family man, mature for his age (he retired at 31! ) woulve been a fool had he no retired before age 33!!!  ;D ;D ;D.... no BS ,mind games,no cokiness and all crap that comes with this "sport"

Today you have a bunch of 40 year old cry babies acting gansta on instagram,facebook and Twitter .

Lee Haney if you're reading this when I grow up I want to be like you .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH