Author Topic: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘  (Read 12177 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2015, 12:41:11 PM »
Well in Dorian's defense he did beat Haney in the muscularity round when Haney was at his best ever and Dorian was 10lbs lighter. That says a lot. I think if Haney showed up looking like he did in 91 in 92 and Dorian showed up the way he did Haney would probably beat him again. By 1993 NO version of Haney would beat that Dorian
ND so are you saying Dorian was the best ever? Even better than Ronnie and Ronnie work Olympias?😁
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2015, 12:44:17 PM »
ND so are you saying Dorian was the best ever? Even better than Ronnie and Ronnie work Olympias?😁

I'm saying Dorian at his best would beat Haney & Ronnie at their best. Ronnie & Haney have more Olympias but neither faced Dorian at his best. And I know where you're going with this so pay careful attention to what I said.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2015, 12:58:54 PM »
Well in Dorian's defense he did beat Haney in the muscularity round when Haney was at his best ever and Dorian was 10lbs lighter. That says a lot. I think if Haney showed up looking like he did in 91 in 92 and Dorian showed up the way he did Haney would probably beat him again. By 1993 NO version of Haney would beat that Dorian
YATES when he posed he blew up ,up still the relaxed shots of haney he has muscle hanging off every which way in 91,yates winning muscularity round seemed off,but I guess that's what they saw..yates chest was shallow,he looked smaller but a lot to haney..

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2015, 01:05:06 PM »
I'm saying Dorian at his best would beat Haney & Ronnie at their best. Ronnie & Haney have more Olympias but neither faced Dorian at his best. And I know where you're going with this so pay careful attention to what I said.
Yates only had a bicep and a half
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: Haney over rated? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2015, 01:06:00 PM »
YATES when he posed he blew up ,up still the relaxed shots of haney he has muscle hanging off every which way in 91,yates winning muscularity round seemed off,but I guess that's what they saw..yates chest was shallow,he looked smaller but a lot to haney..

His chest wasn't in Haney's league but then again almost nobody's chest was

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2015, 01:07:11 PM »
Yates only had a bicep and a half

Not in 93

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2015, 01:16:44 PM »
Right... ::) ::)
Wiggs........Yates' not my favourite, but it would have been like this. You know that ?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2015, 01:26:27 PM »
They could have been an inch or two bigger yes.

QFT

I saw him guest pose in 1990 about 8 weeks out from the Olympia. UNREAL!!!!  Never knew the human chest could be THAT thick!!  Dude was super nice too. I was 16 and saw him at the hotel restaurant. Went up and asked for an autograph. Not only did he give me one, but he talked to me for about 5 minutes during his meal!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2015, 01:48:01 PM »
:D

Lee was a great Christian bodybuilder.
What is a "Christian bodybuilder" ???

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2015, 01:55:22 PM »
Not in 93
right but from then on he did and in that pic I think Haney handed him his ass arms and all
i

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2015, 01:57:14 PM »
right but from then on he did and in that pic I think Haney handed him his ass arms and all

Haney is beating him there no doubts about it. But again 1993 whole different ball of wax

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2015, 03:34:34 PM »
Haney is beating him there no doubts about it. But again 1993 whole different ball of wax
only 93 I felt he won then he got pregnant and tore his bicep
i

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2015, 04:22:22 PM »

This.  For my money, 1993 Yates is the most completely developed physique ever presented on the Olympia stage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2015, 04:36:14 PM »
This.  For my money, 1993 Yates is the most completely developed physique ever presented on the Olympia stage.

I would say Heath ties him for being complete physique wise but doesn't compare conditioning wise.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2015, 04:44:46 PM »
agreed here
i

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2015, 04:50:23 PM »
only 93 I felt he won then he got pregnant and tore his bicep

He was awesome in 95 too.  96 wasn't as bad as people say - I was at that show.  He was insane looking in every back/side shot.
Y

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2015, 05:56:13 PM »
Haney overrated?

you arent rated at anything anywhere ever. think on that before posting.

Exactly!! Lee  Haney has been the most dominant bodybuilder of all time.

This is the best front last spread ever; not the biggest not the smallest.....   the best

I'm glad the insulin HGH wasn't around during his era otherwise  the balloon thighs and distended gut would've of ruin that marvelous physique .

Wooosshhhhhhhhhhhh

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2015, 06:21:48 PM »
Exactly!! Lee  Haney has been the most dominant bodybuilder of all time.

Not accurate. Dorian dominated in a way Haney didn't.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2015, 08:26:44 PM »

Dorian only won 92 and 93 the rest were gifts blocky biggest gut onstage and ugliest arms ...a total disgrace If you think he was more balanced BodyBuilder than levrone .Wheler and Ray then you're talking as a die hard fan of Yates.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »

Whatever.  Bottom line is the one time they battled Haney won and Dorian lost.  End of story.  All that other stuff you can dream about.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2015, 07:44:24 AM »
There is simply no way to over-rate Lee Haney.

I have said this time and again, had Jeff King been allowed to compete in the IFBB Mr. Olympia in 1984, I truly believe that Lee Haney would not have as many Sandows as he does.

Jeff King, in my humble opinion, was the only bodybuilder on the planet who truly could have given Lee a run for his money for many years. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2015, 08:28:16 AM »
Dorian only won 92 and 93 the rest were gifts blocky biggest gut onstage and ugliest arms ...a total disgrace If you think he was more balanced BodyBuilder than levrone .Wheler and Ray then you're talking as a die hard fan of Yates.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No they were not.  He was so much better than everyone everywhere else he won despite the bicep.  He looked so much better than the others when seen in person.
Y

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2015, 12:24:42 PM »
Not in 93

Agreed with ND. Yates in 1993 would have beaten Haney. No way in hell the 1992 version would have won. However, Haney 1991 would have beaten every other version of Yates except 1995. Ronnie in his prime would beat any version of Yates  ;D, but hell that is a discussion that has never been broached before I believe.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2015, 03:15:36 PM »
Whatever.  Bottom line is the one time they battled Haney won and Dorian lost.  End of story.  All that other stuff you can dream about.

That's actually not the end of the story. The story is interesting when you look at it , Dorian Yates in his first ever Mr Olympia contest beat Lee Haney in the muscularity round. That says a LOT. Also Lee hinted he wouldn't be retiring any time soon because he finally learned how to peak on the day of the contest , he retired ( wisely ) you're damn right Dorian is part of the reason he did so. I'm a huge fan of Haney , he was the Mr Olympia when I first started lifting but he would've got beaten by Dorian in 1993. Dorian was so confident in this is called Haney out in 1993 because the Olympia was being staged in Haney's backyard in Atlanta.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2015, 03:20:47 PM »
I could be wrong; but I think that the 2 most compelling reasons that Haney retired were:

1) he had the Olympia title record
2) he wanted to get off the drugs and preserve his health