Author Topic: sust  (Read 2784 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
sust
« on: February 28, 2006, 04:08:27 PM »
i plan on getting a buddy of mine who is working out to play football (already a naturally big boy, muscular wise) on sust because of the less water retention as test e which i have always used. my ? is the sust i can get comes in 250mg amps so if hes taking 500mg/wk, how would  i split that up so his blood levels are steady and consistant? should i have him only inject twice a wk? im not too familiar with sust so please help out. i thank in advance who evers replys!

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: sust
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 04:35:32 PM »
i plan on getting a buddy of mine who is working out to play football (already a naturally big boy, muscular wise) on sust because of the less water retention as test e which i have always used. my ? is the sust i can get comes in 250mg amps so if hes taking 500mg/wk, how would  i split that up so his blood levels are steady and consistant? should i have him only inject twice a wk? im not too familiar with sust so please help out. i thank in advance who evers replys!
muscle

Bro, I think it's pretty self-explanatory.

250MG M-TH

You've been on these boards for awhile, this should be common knowledge by now.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 07:50:36 PM »
sust needs to be injected at least eod, ed preferably for steady blood levels.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 08:21:23 PM »
sust needs to be injected at least eod, ed preferably for steady blood levels.
I agree, more frequent injections provide a better over-all ride.

Muscle, if your friend goes with the sust, and since it comes in amps, just have him pre-load say 3 pins per wk to get adequate dosage.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »
sorry guys, the pot is really making me dumb  ;D

muscle
muscle

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 11:49:37 PM »
I would go with 3 shots/week of Susta.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 11:00:15 AM »
i know that, thats what i would recommend but i can only get 250mg amps so at 500mg would be alittle hard 3 times a wk. i will just have him go mon and thurs.  its is first so itll be a good one.  thanks for the help

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »
If this is his first cycle--he's gonna luv it at 2 shots per week.  It'll be just enough to entice him to continue his path on the dark side...

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 02:15:36 PM »
500mg of test is defenitely enough,...but for first time cycle I would run single ester.
I usually recommend Susta for later cycles when test can be taken at higher levels.
But everyone do what he liked. ;)

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 04:07:21 PM »
First off Sustanon is a horrible compound for a new person to try.

Sustanon needs to be ran EOD to keep blood plasma levels stable.

i plan on getting a buddy of mine who is working out to play football (already a naturally big boy, muscular wise) on sust because of the less water retention as test e which i have always used. my ?

This above statement is inaccurate muscle19. The reason is unstable hormonal levels alter the Renin-Angiotensin system thus causing more water retention in people usually.

Put him on a more stable ester. Enanthate, Cypionate etc....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 05:20:18 PM »
First off Sustanon is a horrible compound for a new person to try.
Sustanon needs to be ran EOD to keep blood plasma levels stable.
This above statement is inaccurate muscle19. The reason is unstable hormonal levels alter the Renin-Angiotensin system thus causing more water retention in people usually.
Put him on a more stable ester. Enanthate, Cypionate etc....

^The whole point of Sustanon is to have a smooth even release of testosterone, hence the 4 timed esters.  This idea that blood levels are drastically different one day after injection is bullshit.  If anything the Prop in Sustanon could possibly cause fluctuation, but not enough to worry about. 

He will be fine @ 500MG ew......injecting 250MG M/TH.

It's personal preference, but honestly......I've run all the esters and Sustanon feels so much more even and smooth to me.  Cypionate and Enanthate are alright, but tend to bloat me more.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 05:32:46 PM »
think of it like this. . . would you shoot propionate twice a week? no. 

sust has propionate in it so it wouldnt make sense to shoot it twice a week.  ed, eod is the correct way to use sust.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 05:42:46 PM »
think of it like this. . . would you shoot propionate twice a week? no. 
sust has propionate in it so it wouldnt make sense to shoot it twice a week.  ed, eod is the correct way to use sust.

Prop is only one ester in Sustanon, that is the point.

It's not meant to be shot EOD.  It wasn't marketed for that by Organon, it was meant for HRT and people often inject EW or EOW, so please don't feed me your bullshit.

I would trust Organon's intentions in developing the compound before I trust your "opinion".

You are the one who wants to run Dostinex and Deca together....right?

That speaks volumes to me about your lack of knowledge.

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 12:00:18 AM »
Other pretty good soulution here is to run 600mg of test/week.

Take 3 shots/week.
2 shots of Susta and 1 shot of Test Propionate between Susta shots. So this will get metabolites in blood at more stabile levels.  8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 06:14:23 AM »
anyways, division, sweetheart, you're dead wrong.  fact is there is prop in sust, and fact is when you dont shoot prop at least eod it will yeild unstable blood levels. 

Huh?  This comeback makes little sense to me.  Div correctly stated that there IS prop in sust, and yes if you shot ONLY prop once or twice a week you would get fluctuating blood levels, but the longer acting esters in sust should cover you for that, as they are "releasing" their test at different times--it's the test level that needs to stay constant here, not the ester.  Am I missing something here?

Just confused by your response--I'm not trying to antagonize you doubleXL so please refrain from aiming your hater button towards me ;)

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 02:23:56 PM »
^The whole point of Sustanon is to have a smooth even release of testosterone, hence the 4 timed esters.  This idea that blood levels are drastically different one day after injection is bullshit.  If anything the Prop in Sustanon could possibly cause fluctuation, but not enough to worry about.
He will be fine @ 500MG ew......injecting 250MG M/TH.
It's personal preference, but honestly......I've run all the esters and Sustanon feels so much more even and smooth to me.  Cypionate and Enanthate are alright, but tend to bloat me more.
DIV

Blood plasma levels are different bro. look at the 1/2 life and rate of dismissal. Now a few weeks in it won't be that much of a big deal. Stable hormonal levels are the way to go. Many people's back's end up looking like dart boards on sustanon.

Prop is only one ester in Sustanon, that is the point.

It's not meant to be shot EOD.  It wasn't marketed for that by Organon, it was meant for HRT and people often inject EW or EOW, so please don't feed me your bullshit.

I would trust Organon's intentions in developing the compound before I trust your "opinion".

You are right Division. Organon created sustanon for HRT. HRT is completely different than what we use these compounds for. I have always stood by my point. My point is I have never liked Sustanon. If you have to run it. Run it EOD.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2006, 08:09:18 AM »
thanks all of u

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 10:35:41 AM »
Blood plasma levels are different bro. look at the 1/2 life and rate of dismissal. Now a few weeks in it won't be that much of a big deal. Stable hormonal levels are the way to go. Many people's back's end up looking like dart boards on sustanon.
You are right Division. Organon created sustanon for HRT. HRT is completely different than what we use these compounds for. I have always stood by my point. My point is I have never liked Sustanon. If you have to run it. Run it EOD.

^I disagree.

I've never run Sustanon EOD and I've been fine....

I don't get bacne or any other sides, but that's only my experience.

I don't see enough of a different between M/W and M/TH injection schedules to warrant such a protocol.

Like anything, that is just one man's opinion.......

What works for you may be different.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »
I've injected sust 2xwk 3xwk and 4xwk and any of these three ways will produce good results. Now I have no scientific expiation for this, but I just feel better injecting 4x wk. The whole process just seems to work better.

I know a few guys who only inject sust every 7-10 days and they do ok, but I believe they could do better with more frequent pinning, 3x wk at minimum just makes good sense to me. Injecting infrequently, especially only every 7-10 days just goes against the time release properties of sust.

I even no one guy who only injects every 15 days. He claims because of the deconate this is all he needs, and that anything less then every 15 days is over-kill. I've tried to convince him otherwise, but he is just too stubborn. Note: don't be this guy, this is in regards to all advice you receive concerning AAS. When you receive advice when you research any AAS, when the evidence is there that you are not doing things correctly, take notice and make the proper changes. Don't base your decisions on your own stubborn ignorance.